Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sexy Older Stranger and Hot Young Dancer: Part 2

"Conclusion of the sexy encounter in a club where a young woman seduces a stranger..."

24
13 Comments 13
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Wow! I couldn’t believe this was happening to me.

There we were, in a private area of the dance club, she unzipped my pants all the way to expose my rock-hard dick in her hands. She smiled teasingly and lowered her mouth inching closer to my throbbing cock. I wanted her so damn bad.

This young gorgeous woman balanced on her knees in her skin-tight black velvet dress, with her soft wet lips perched right on the tip of my dick. She looked up at me with those big brown eyes; so young and innocent. It felt like time stood still as I wondered if she’d start to blow me.

She teased my cock by licking just the tip; swirling her wet tongue around the head and wrapping her hands around the base. She lightly squeezed my balls with her left hand and started stroking my dick with her right. She slowly dragged her tongue down my dick and I felt a sudden jolt in my body as I remembered we were in public. I looked around and realized it was too dark for anyone to notice, but if they did see, I didn’t care.

Then she opened her mouth and allowed all of me to go down her throat. I could feel her soft lips tighten around my dick as she bobbed her head up and down. I played with her silky hair and heard her moan. She was loving this! I could tell she enjoyed tasting me and was getting turned on too.

She started getting a little rougher with my balls, which I didn’t mind, and she started sucking me faster and faster. She then let go of my balls and brought her mouth to them, licking each one while stroking me with her hands. She then returned her mouth to my dick and I could feel her wet tongue exploring.

I leaned back on the couch, closed my eyes, and said “Mmm that feels so good! Keep going…”

“You like that?” she moaned in between mouthfuls of my dick.

“Yes, you’re such a naughty little girl, getting me so hard in this club,” I replied.

“I can go even deeper if you want…” she purred with bedroom eyes.

“Ohhh fuck yes,” I said.

She started gliding her tongue up and down my shaft while twisting both her hands in opposite directions at the same time. It felt so warm and tight and made my body tingle. She proceeded to take me deeper into her throat and I heard her gag a little. I had hoped she didn’t mind and I went to ask if she was okay, but then I heard her say:

“I love choking on your dick, I want even more of you. My pussy is dripping wet, can you fuck me?”

I was a bit surprised she wanted to fuck me, a complete stranger, but thought who am I to turn down this sexy twenty-something. This doesn’t happen to me every day. I nodded, still hard and wanting to feel her young pussy ride me.

She stood up and lifted her leg over my lap, slightly hovering over my dick. I reached up her dress and pulled her soaked panties to the side. She slowly lowered herself down onto me and my cock was fully inside her. Her pussy felt so tight as I slipped in.

Immediately following, our lips touched and our tongues played together as we kissed and my hands slid up and down her back then held onto her waist. My hands gravitated toward her sensual curves and I grabbed a handful of her sexy ass. She moaned and threw her head back as I watched her big tits bounce.

I was so close to cumming as she kissed me harder and slid up and down my dick even faster. She kissed my cheek then sucked on my ear lobe, breathing hot air into my ear. I smelled a mix of alcohol and peppermint, like she had chewed gum earlier. It felt crisp against my ear.

CloeHerrera
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CloeHerrera

I wanted to switch positions, so I took control and flipped her onto the couch, still keeping my dick inside. She laid on her back as I thrusted all seven inches inside her. I held onto her as I went faster in and out of her pussy. Her legs were spread and I watched my cock disappear into her little pussy, which was neatly trimmed short almost fully shaved, I couldn’t tell which.

As the lights flickered, I had full view of her reaching down and playing with her little pink clit, which turned me on even more. I watched her touch herself and I grabbed her breasts as her pussy clamped down on me, bringing me even closer. She felt every inch of me and I felt every bit of her as we fucked.

“I’m getting close, fuck, should I pull out?” I mumbled, hoping she’d let me finish inside her.

“No need, I’m on the pill,” she shared, which made me feel better about cumming inside her.

“You need to orgasm first,” I instructed, as she moaned even louder, I knew she was close too.

She closed her eyes and bit her lip as she fingered her clit faster in circular motions. Her pussy spasmed on my cock in quick little contractions as she orgasmed and arched her back.

Within seconds of watching this, I came too, shooting my huge load inside her after thrusting a couple more times. I slowly pulled my dick out, which was covered in her juices, and as it was becoming flaccid again, I looked down. She was fixing her panties and using the nearby napkins to wipe up.

She sat up and smiled at me, looking relieved and relaxed from her orgasm.

“Wow that was great, I’ve never fucked an older guy before. I’m glad you were my first,” she shared gently.

“Oh, good, I had a great time too. I’m actually kind of surprised this whole thing happened. It was a happy surprise of course,” I said.

“Yeah, I actually saw you when you walked in the club earlier, and just looking at you across the dance floor made me very horny and I knew I needed to meet you,” she said confidently.

“Really? Well, you made my night. I had a ton of fun, you’re a special girl, I can tell,” I winked.

“Aww that’s sweet, I try,” she giggled and continued, “I’m not normally this forward, but I could tell you’d satisfy me, and I was right!”

“Glad to hear that. Maybe we could do this again sometime?” I wondered out loud.

“Maybe… I have always wanted to try a threesome, so perhaps you wouldn’t mind if my college roommate joined us next time,” she teased flirtatiously, “she’s just as fun and naughty as I am!”

“Uh, yeah that would be okay with me,” I said surprised once again, wondering how I got so lucky.

“Great, give me your number and I’ll text you some time,” she grabbed her cell phone from her purse.

She handed me her phone and I added my contact information. My head was still dizzy from the intensity of the orgasm and the loud music in the club, but if I heard her right, she wanted her college friend to join us next time. I hit the jackpot!

We said our goodbyes walking to the exit and hugged for a second outside of the club, I didn’t want to let her go. She felt so soft and smelled so sweet. We parted ways, walking in opposite directions, and I turned back to watch her leave, hoping to receive a text for our next adventure.

 

 

Published 
Written by gracefulxgem
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments