Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Schoolgirl Millie and Mr.Jenkins - Ch. 3

"Millie decides to give Mr.Jenkins something fun to do on their lunch hour at school."

5
2 Comments 2
15.5k Views 15.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words


Over the weekend, Millie had been feeling horny all the time. She could not stop thinking about Mr.Jenkins or his dick. Whenever she had the house alone, she would strip her clothes off and masturbate while thinking about her teacher. At night time, she would stuff her wet panties in her mouth and finger fuck herself until she screamed. She knew she needed to see him soon.

Teacher Dean Jenkins had been worried sick over the weekend, he did not know what to do about Millie, the blackmail or himself. He felt sick all the time especially after what he did and he had to fap right in front of her. Dean considered quitting his job but something stopped him. He changed his mind and was determined to not to let this schoolgirl control him. Dean would have to have a little chat with Millie and get rid of that photo on her mobile phone.

It’s Monday morning, she was on time arriving at school. Millie acted normally as she walked past Mr.Jenkins’ desk and waited to be registered in by him. Dean spoke out all of the student’s names and quickly ticked them off in his register book. Millie was looking at something on her phone, her eyes glanced up and looked at the teacher. She smirked at him. Dean frowned and decided to ignore her.

Lunch time came, Dean had a pile of books to be marked off. He decided to do them during this hour. Then the door opened without a knock. It was Millie. She looked very different from last Friday. Her long brown hair is down, in soft waves. Her hair looked very soft. He scorned himself for thinking that way. He can’t have her, she’s his pupil! Dean noticed she had put lip gloss on her lips and her uniform is tidy this time. Then Millie locked the door. He started to frown.

“What are you doing and what do you want?” Mr.Jenkins asked.

Millie scoffed at his rudeness, she wanted to smirk at him but stopped herself. She did not want to push him further.

“I want you, Sir.” she said with honesty.

“Wha.. What?” he stuttered, widening his eyes at the girl with realisation. She liked him. He thought after Friday, Millie would be disgusted at him. Confused, Dean was speechless for a few seconds and had forgotten how hot she looked, his eyes glanced down at her tall, curvy body and immediately felt his cock stir.

“Look” he grunted, shifting uncomfortably in his chair. “You can’t have me. Last Friday was... I made a big mistake. I apologise for that Millie, but you can’t have me.” his voice strained at the last sentence. “I’m your teacher. Nothing else!”

Millie was slightly devastated. She had thought about him over the weekend. She had been wondering about him, why did her math teacher play with himself in front of her and decided the answer was because of her, that he liked her body or she reminded him of someone else, maybe an ex girlfriend. It was the only answer she could think of.

“You want me.” she whispered.

“No.”

“That wasn’t a question, Sir.” Millie smiled coyly, biting her lower lip as she stepped forward and sat on the desk in front of him. The school girl leaned forward and leaned on his arm chairs, trapping Mr.Jenkins in his swivel chair.

“I know that you want me and you know that I want you so lets do something about that.” she whispered softly, staring right into his blue eyes. They’re gorgeous, Millie thought and blushed as her body trembled with nerves.

Dean was torn apart. He knew Millie was right, he did want her. Right from the moment she stepped into his classroom. He wanted to fuck her when Millie spent her detention with him. One night he had a dream about her, slutty Millie was riding his cock all night and telling him to fuck her harder. Dean looked at Millie, unable to reply.

Millie started to feel nervous so she took the first move and went for his lips. She pressed her lips on his, kissing him and licking his lips softly asking for entrance. The teacher was awe-struck to what she was doing to him. She licked his lips again. After a while, she realised he wasn’t kissing her back and that the kiss was a mistake so, with disappointment, she pulled back. That was when her teacher leaned forward and kissed her with force. Millie held back a gasp and kissed him back, slinking her lean arms around his neck as her lips parted slightly while his tongue plunged into her mouth.

“I want you.. Ugh.. Please Mr.Jenkins.” Millie moaned in the kiss.

Dean growled on her lips, breaking the kiss and pulled back. He pushed everything off of his desk, papers and pencils strewn everywhere on the floor then he pushed Millie back on the desk. Her skirt had rode up, Dean could see her pink cotton panties. There was a large wet circle. For the first time, he smirked at her.

“Keep begging.” his voice deepened, sliding his large hands up her legs and spread them wide. Dean was still sitting in his chair, he brought his face to her most intimate body part and inhaled her moist scent. He thought it was heavenly.

“Oh!” She yelped with a surprise, having never had a man smell her before or let anyone see her panties. Millie’s chest heaved, panting as she watched Mr.Jenkins kiss and bite softly on her inner thighs which caused a soft groan coming from her.

“Oh please…” she whimpered, her body trembled with anticipation. Dean’s head shot up and smiled at her face.

“What do you want?” he asked, rubbing his hands all over her body.

ValenRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValenRose

“Do you want me?” his voice was low and deep.

“Yes sir!” Millie whined. “I want you now. Please Sir…” her body was squirming already and he hardly touched her. Dean knew he was going to enjoy this.

Suddenly a loud squeal escaped Millie’s mouth as Mr.Jenkins roughly yanked her panties off and slipped it in the pocket of his dress pants. He let out a low groan from the moment he laid his eyes on her beautiful pink pussy. It looked very delectable. Her pussy was shaved, her mound very smooth as he touched her. It made his mouth water.

“Do not scream, bad girl.” Dean told her sternly. His hands grabbed her knees and pushed it wide as possible as his head buried in the apex of her hot wet core. His mouth on her pussy.

Millie couldn’t believe this was happening, his tongue was on her pussy lips. She was convulsing at the amazing sensation and nearly squealed as his tongue came in contact with her clit. His tongue swirled. Millie wanted to cry with joy.

“Oh my God, yes fuck.. Fuck ooh ah!” she continued to moan.

Dean grunted as he heard her, his cock was straining badly against his zipper. He unzipped and brought his thick 7 inches cock out, his pre cum was already spewing out. His hand gripped the base tightly and started to jack off. He started eating her out harder, liking the taste of her heavenly sweetness. She made him get hungry.

The girl felt her pussy was like on fire, yet it’s slathered with his saliva and her wetness. His tongue found his way to her pussy hole and slithered its way in, making Millie mewl with delight and buckle wildly against his mouth.

“Oh fuck yes! Fuck me with your tongue Sir! Ah ah!” she nearly screamed, her head was hanging off the desk.

A loud crack of slap came onto her inner thigh. “Be quiet, slut.” he growled at her, warning her as he watched her body writhe on his desk. It was a delight to see. His lips curled into a sly grin and slowly slid a singular finger inside her pussy.

‘Fuck so warm and tight!’ He thought with a groan.

Millie panted heavily, loving it when he called her a slut which was turning her on. She felt like a whore. Bringing her head up to see Mr.Jenkins staring at her face as he finger fucked her. Then she looked down and saw his cock again. It looked bigger than last time. She didn’t know if that was possible or not. His finger wriggled deep inside her, making her gasp and moan while staring right back at her teacher. Millie unbuttoned her white shirt, sliding her hands underneath the cups of her bra and her breath hitched when her fingers pinched and rolled her nipples in between the fingers.

Dean groaned loudly, staring at her pretty face and her beautiful breasts. Her bra was just the most skimpiest thing ever. It was hot pink and lacy. He could see her nude nipples through the material. His hand kept sliding up and down his meaty shaft. It was almost dry, he winced at it. He didn’t want to fuck her just yet. But he needed lube. Suddenly he had an idea, he stood up.

His finger slid out of her wet cunt and brought to Millie’s mouth, making her suck on it. Millie gasped and began to suck on it, sliding her wet tongue around it and tasting herself before she nipped his fingertip teasingly.

“Mmmm… bad slut.” He murmured huskily, while he slapped his cock on top of her incredibly wet pussy. Millie gasped loudly and widened her eyes with fear at Mr.Jenkins as if she’s afraid, incredibly nervous of what’s to come for her.

Dean knew what she was thinking and shook his head as he winked at her. He thrust forward and reared back on top of her pussy lips. Enjoying the wetness that slicked onto his shaft, he threw his head back and groaned loudly, loving the feel of her musky wet folds. Already he’s on the edge.

Millie was whimpering, as she watched him throw his head back and heard the most sexiest groan ever. Her breath hitched again. She felt his hardness rub on her pussy, stroking past her clit and back. Again and again and again. The feeling was so exquisite.

Then a loud moan escaped her lips as she arched her back and squirmed wildly on the desk.

“Mmm fuck! Yes yes yeeesss. Rub harder… Please Mr.Jenkins!” she nearly shouted, her hips buckling madly as a tear escaped from the corner of her eye.

Dean loved hearing her moan, deciding to please her so he moved faster, grabbing her hips firmly as he does. He bent over her body and grabbed her hardened nipple in his mouth through the bra. He suckled it and then nipped it. Then Dean felt her body stiffen, hearing an even louder moan coming from the girl which made him cover her mouth with a hand and rubbed her pussy lips faster. He stood up and watch her face.

“Argggh fucccccck!” She cried through his hand as she came, wetness shot down her inner thighs, completely drenching herself as she sobbed silently with joy. It was her first real orgasm with a man. Her half naked body continued to convulse, her back arched off the desk and suddenly Millie felt hot liquid drip onto her naked stomach. Mr.Jenkins had came on her.

“Oh my god..” she panted heavily, looking down at her stomach which was covered with thick white gloop. It felt hot and sticky, her finger probed at it then looked at the teacher.

“Fuck.” he said under his breath, sweat was visible on his forehead and took a picture with his phone of her half-naked body with a shocked expression on her face. He enjoyed her expression, it was classic.

“Gotcha.” Dean smirked.

The bell rang. The lunch hour was over.

Published 
Written by nutmeg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments