Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Policewoman in drag

"She pretended to be a lady of the night."

5
1 Comment 1
6.3k Views 6.3k
759 words 759 words
Pure Fiction...

As a long distance lorry driver I have to park up for the night in different places away from home every night.

This night was in late winter or early spring so it was still quite cold once the sun set.

I had showered and had my evening meal. I was sitting in my nice warm lorry cab on my laptop surfing the web, curtains closed and heating on. I was wearing just my boxers and reading some great stories on the Lush web pages, giving my now hard cock a gentle rub when there was a knock on my passenger side door.

I moved over to the passenger side of my cab and opened the curtain, there standing below was a stunning young brunette, she looked so cold in her flimsy attire.

I opened the window and the cold air rushed in, I shivered, forgetting I still had a monster erection in my shorts.

The girl who looked about 25 looked up at me and asked if I was English, I assured her I was.

I was now sure she was a hooker, or was she. My years in the Police made me suspicious of her demeanour and the way she spoke. I am a retired cop in my early fifties and previously worked undercover catching prostitutes.

She asked me if I fancied some fun and set out the cost of full sex at £20. I replied that I was a happy married man, to that she replied that she would not tell my wife.

I managed to start up a general conversation with her asking her why she did this type of work etc and her answers where not that of a hooker. She then offered me a blow job for a tenner, again I declined as I only had a few quid with me.

I was getting quite cold by now but my erection remained as I was quite turned on looking at this very sexy girl with great tits.

I then made my excuses to go and just as she was about to walk away I said, "Nice try copper", she spun round and asked how I knew she was a cop.

I explained my past, she then asked if she could at least come inside and get warm as she was not being picked up by her partner for another hour.

I invited her in and turned up the heat so she could get warm.

Mila02
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mila02



I could now see her real beauty, she was a stunning brunette with gorgeous brown eyes, she wore a very low cut top and had quite large breasts and had a skirt so short her stocking tops and panties were clearly on view.

She asked how I knew she was not a hooker, I said that they don't dress like that anymore,and that if she had been wearing a sloppy top and jeans and had been smoking she might have fooled me.

I still had my laptop on and it was still on the Lush pages, she saw this and commented that she also read this site and had submitted stories. I was in the middle of a great gang bang tale which was why I was erect.

Suddenly she noticed my cock and commented on how turned on I was reading the story. She then moved closer towards me and started reading.

I then felt her hand stray onto my cock and rub it through my boxers as we finished one story and moved onto another. She was obviously as turned on as I and soon slipped her hand into my boxers and continued stroking my cock.

She snuggled closer to me and managed to pull my boxers down so she could play with my cock without constraints as I slipped an arm round her shoulder and onto her big left breast.

Within seconds my hand was inside her bra and tweaking her big nipple and she rubbed me harder and harder.

She looked at me and said, "I offered you a blow job so I better preform".

She went straight down on my cock and sucked and licked by cock and balls for ages allowing me to play with her big breasts until I filled her mouth with what seemed like gallons of cum which she swallowed.

She straightened herself up and within a couple of minutes she had thanked me and gone.

I have no idea who she was or whether she was a cop or not, I did though enjoy a great blow job.

Published 
Written by DAVESITFC3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments