Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Petra's Pay Rise (Part 2)

"Petra becomes a Cum Slut"

16
2 Comments 2
1.8k Views 1.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"Part 2 of Petra's Pay Rise. I hope you enjoy my story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is a work of fiction."

The next day was Sunday. I sat up in bed. Yesterday seemed like a dream. Petra had been on her knees before me. She had suggested she would be there again. I closed my eyes. My cock twitched at the memory. Unfortunately, we were not working together again until Tuesday.

I had waited so long for my first sexual experience. Suddenly the next one was only a few days away, and now that felt like an eternity. I wondered what it would take to get Petra on her knees on a daily basis.

She had called me ‘sir’. That suggested she liked a man to be dominant with her. I wasn’t quite sure of her boundaries. I didn’t want to push my luck. While I showered, I thought about the possibility of daily blowjobs.

I have always wished I enjoyed exercise. I usually only manage to drag myself to the gym twice a week.

That particular Sunday, I experienced much less resistance. I had the best motivation I could have. Petra said I might get to fuck her. She might have been teasing, but surely looking better could only improve my chances. She had said something about her roommate, too.

At the gym, there were lots of beautiful women. I focused on my own workout, only glancing at them for a fraction of a second. I couldn’t help wondering if any of them might turn out to be Petra’s roommate.

For the gym rats of this world my workout, half an hour on the treadmill and another half hour on the rower, probably seemed pathetic. I didn’t care. I was comparing myself to them - besides Petra wasn’t sucking their cocks.

When I got home my phone had a message. I didn’t recognise the number. I opened it. I was greeted by a picture of Petra. She was topless, wearing red French knickers, and giving me the peace sign.

My jaw dropped. I was salivating like a starving man looking at a bushel of apples. I wanted to grasp those perfect little tits. Suddenly the phone rang. I was so busy staring I almost dropped it. “Hello.”

“Hello, sir, I thought you should have my number.”

“I have your number.”

“No, sir,” she said. “You have Petra’s number.”

“Are you not her?”

“Not on this number. When ‘Petra’ comes up on your phone, you will know it is about work. This number is for fun.”

“I see.” I grinned. “I didn’t think we would need that?”

“Why not?”

“I thought our… arrangement… was for work.”

“We still might need to talk sometimes. If I have been a bad girl, for instance. You need to think of an appropriate name for me. Well, actually, you need to think of an inappropriate name for me.”

“Slut?” I said.

“You can do better than that, sir.”

“I will have to think.”

“I can be anything.”

I bit my lip and said, “Cum slut.”

“Good enough for now, sir. I am your cum slut. And I can’t wait to kneel before you again. Have a good day, sir. Goodbye.”

“Goodbye.” I hung up.

My phone rang again, not two minutes later. This time the caller ID did say ‘Petra’. “Hi, Dave. Sorry to call you on your day off, but I was hoping I could book some leave.”

I smiled. “You’re my deputy manager now. You can call me anytime.”

“Thanks. Dave.”

On Monday, I didn’t come downstairs till after 11. Even on my days off, I still made a point of checking in on the cafe. Petra and Sally were working that morning.

It was strange. Now that Petra and I had this compartmentalised relationship, I had to remind myself that I would be addressing her as ‘Petra’ and not my sexy cum slut.

I opened the door. Sally was on the right, wiping down the tables. She, too, was proving to be a good worker.

Petra was at the counter, serving a man about her age. She was smiling and flirting a little. I knew it was a way to get a tip. Still I felt a twinge of jealousy.

As the man left I came over. “Good morning.”

“Good morning,” Petra said. “Have a good Sunday, Dave.”

“Yes,” I said. “Very good.”

We talked quietly for a few minutes. I was amazed we were able to be so casual. Certainly, there was nothing in our conversion to hint at the fact that I had seen her naked. I was quite proud of us for avoiding dropping innuendo into the conversation.

Another customer came in. Petra immediately turned her attention to him. I looked over to Sally. She wore a simple black skirt and, of course, her green uniform top. She was bent over a table as she cleaned it. Suddenly, an image came into my head. Sally was in that position and I was spanking her. I think Petra has corrupted me.

Sally stood, spotted me, and smiled. “Good morning.”

“Good morning.”

“How was your Sunday?”

“Good. Yours.”

“Very good.” I clapped as I looked around. "Well, I will leave the place in your capable hands, ladies. See you tomorrow, Sally.”

“See ya.”

“Actually,” Petra said. “Sorry to do this, Dave. But I need a box from the store room. Can you help me get it down?”

Sally offered to get it. She was the tallest of the three of us.

Petra whispered something to her.

“Oh,” Sally said. “No worries. I’ll hold the fort.”

I followed Petra out the back and into the storeroom. “Can you lock the door, please, sir?”

I did as she asked.

“Do you object to a little fun on the company's time?”

“What about Sally?”

Petra stroked my cock through my jeans. “I am sure if you put your mind to it you could bend her to your will.”

“You know what I mean.”

VictoriaLara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaLara

She pulled her top off, and tossed it down. Today she was wearing a red bra with flowers on the cups. “I do. The lunch rush will be in soon. You’re going to have to face fuck me. We don’t have time for anything else.”

I took a step closer to her. The way she spoke of face fucking like it was an essential task was so hot. “I didn’t think you’d be kneeling today.”

“Why don’t you make me, sir?”

I put my hand on top of her head. I gave her a very light push.

She squealed, laughed, and fell to her knees as if I had been forceful. “You are so strong.”

I undid my belt. I took down my trousers and boxers. I started to stroke my cock slowly. The part of me that was her manager questioned doing this. I was sure we were breaking some hygiene law, although there were no open containers. “Have you ever been face fucked?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good.”

She sat patiently on her knees, looking up at me. “I am honoured to serve you, sir.”

“If it gets too much, touch my foot.”

“I am not weak.”

She reached up and slapped my wrist lightly. I took my hand away. She took over, stroking me to a full erection. “I never said you were.”

“Only a weak woman needs a stop signal.” Her eyes narrowed, but she never stopped stroking me. “I can take anything!”

I narrowed my eyes. I loved this role play we had fallen into. If I was in charge, though, we would do things my way. I put my hand around her neck but didn’t apply any pressure. “That is not how you talk to me.”

She smiled and giggled. “You should teach me a lesson.”

“I am going to. Better to have a signal and not need it than the other way around.”

She smiled and there was a little twinkle in her eye. “Yes, sir.”

“Are you ready?”

“Yes, sir,”

“Brace yourself.”

She placed her hands on my legs. Her nails dug in just a little. “I am ready.”

“This doesn’t stop till I cum.”

“As it should be. I live to serve.”

I gripped her hair roughly with my left hand. She opened her mouth. I, of course, had never done this before. I started to thrust into her warm, wet mouth. She gagged immediately. Her short nails dug in deeper.

There seemed to be a smile in her eyes. I pulled back a little, giving her a moment’s rest, but only a moment. She’d said she didn’t need a stop signal, so she would have it rough.

Her hands moved further up my legs. I think she wanted to be sure she didn’t stop me by accident. Saliva was dribbling down her chin.

She was trying to suck hard as I fucked her face.

She gagged. Her eyes rolled back a little. Tears streamed down her face as I took her mouth. She resolutely refused to give me any stop signal. Then, suddenly, she touched my foot.

I immediately pulled out of her mouth.

“Sir,” she panted. “It is too much.”

“So you do need a stop signal.”

“Sorry, sir.”

“Are you a quitter?”

“No, sir.”

“Can you take it again?”

She nodded.

I stroked her face tenderly with the back of my hand. “Shall I end this?”

She nodded.

I was so close now. I knew it wouldn’t be long. I held her head and thrust hard into her mouth. She gagged. She swirled her tongue around my cock. Her hands gripped me tightly. I came deep in her mouth, my cock bucking as I did. I pulled out.

She coughed and cum dribbled down her chin. When she spoke, she was panting. “That was intense, sir.”

“You bore it well.”

“Are you proud of your Cum Slut?”

“Of course.”

She smiled, panted, and kissed my cock. “Thank you for cumming into work.”

“Very funny.”

“The lunch rush will be here soon.”

“You have permission to stand.”

She stood and put her top back on. “Do you think it is obvious what I was doing?”

I looked her up and down. Her makeup had run and the knees of her uniform were a little scuffed. “Depends how dirty-minded Sally is.”

“Worth it.”

“That wasn’t too rough, was it?”

“You are an excellent master.”

I pulled up my boxers and trousers and did my belt up. “I’ll take that as a ‘No.’

“I like to be taken in a variety of ways. Funny story: I actually do need the plastic cups.”

I smiled and reached for them.

“Thank you for helping me, Dave.”

“You’re welcome, Petra.”

She smiled and then, as if the last few moments hadn’t happened, said. “My makeup seems to be a bit off. Mind if I take a moment to fix it?”

“Not at all.”

With the box in hand, I passed back into the cafe. It was starting to fill up. Sally was at the counter. She looked like she had everything under control but was glancing at the door. “Coming right up,” she told the customer.

I came behind the counter with the box and started to put the cups out. “Sorry, Sally,” I said. “Petra just needs a minute.”

“Is she okay?”

“She’s fine.” I straightened the stacks of cups.

“You don’t need to do that. It is your day off.”

I beamed at her and said, “You don’t get days off when you own the place.”

Sally smiled and nodded as she finished the drink. “Here you go, sir. That will be £4.30. Card? Machine ready.”

The customer paid. “Thank you,” he said. “See you again.”

“That’s what I like about you,” Sally said. “You always pitch in, and don’t give us a hard time.”

"Well, I would only be hard on a member of staff if I felt you’d messed up.”

“My last boss was very lazy. I once caught him playing on his phone when we were very busy.”

“If that was one of the reasons you quit, I owe him.”

“Thanks.”

“Three large Americanos and two large cappuccinos,” said a customer.

We both turned to make the drinks. “You and Petra are the best staff I have ever had.”

“Why’s that?”

“You two don’t suck.”

Published 
Written by FiveByFive
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments