Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Personal Services Tailoring

"Things get interesting at the tailor's..."

11
3 Comments 3
8.5k Views 8.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words
After thinking about it for a while, I had saved up the cash and had decided to get myself a proper made-to-measure suit for those days at work when I really wanted to make an impression. I did wear suits at work sometimes but having a 33” waist (and trousers coming in either 32” or 34”) meant that while jackets fitted okay, the trousers never fitted as well as they could. So I’d gone along to a tailor in my hometown that a friend had recommended. To be fair I’d found the guy, Edward, to be in a rush and a little condescending; I was in my standard day off/weekend garb; jeans, shirt and a casual jacket that was loose enough to fit a jumper under it during the cooler months and he had plenty to say about me wearing the wrong sized jacket. But I gave him the benefit of the doubt so here I was.
As I opened the door to the shop, I was greeted with a cheerful “Good Morning” from a female voice. “Are you Dave,” she asked.

“I am,” I replied as I walked in to find her sitting behind a desk. Whoever she was she was a very pretty brunette.

“I’m Helen. Edward has asked me to take care of your appointment for you today. He’s had to attend to an errand. He’s left me some notes.”

“Er... okay,” I replied feeling slightly irked.

“Oh, I’m just going to take some measurements today and get your thoughts on what you might be after.”

"Oh, I had in mind a simple three-piece suit that would do for many an occasion,” I started to say.

At that point, Helen got up from behind the desk and led me into the next room and I forgot all about being irked. She was stunning and wearing the sharpest suit I have ever seen. It was fitted like a glove and wasn’t so much worn as displayed on her. It stopped just below the knee but showed every contour of what was quite obviously a fabulous figure. There was, however, no sense of slutty about the suit or the cut thought. It just oozed class, style, and a quiet confidence. I was hooked immediately (as was my cock which gave a twitch)!

“Oh stop it,” I chided myself. “She’s young enough to be your daughter and way out of your league.” (I’m 40 and gym fit but back in my standard day off garb that didn’t really show that there was a reasonably well toned chassis underneath. I then realised that Helen had been saying something.

“Oh, sorry,” I replied as I snapped out of my reverie. “You were saying.” 'Busted' I thought to myself.

“If I could now take some measurements?” Helen asked.

“Sure,” I replied. “Is that suit one of Edwards design and cut?”

“No, it’s one of mine,” she replied. “Having studied textiles at uni, I’m learning the trade from Edward with a view to increasing the female client list here before hopefully opening my own shop.”

“Well, your suit looks sensational” I replied. Numpty, I said to myself mentally. You sound like an idiot.

“Thanks. I’ll be back in just a second,” and Helen dived out the room. When she returned a few seconds later she surprised me by saying “This may seem odd but to ensure we get the most accurate measurements we like to take then with no clothing in the way."

“What? Are you having me on? Am I on candid camera somewhere?” I was smiling but I must have looked really confused.

“Not it’s true. But if you’re uncomfortable with a woman doing it with we can rearrange for when Edward is available.” I got the distinct feeling there was a slight mischievous challenge about it.

“No, no. No problem,” I added. “Where can I put my clothes?”

“There’s a hanger behind you,” Helen replied.

As I slipped off my jacket, and started unbuttoning my shirt Helen looked at me with appreciative eyes. “I thought there might be a physique under there somewhere,” she said…

Okay, there is something interesting going on here I thought to myself and I’m staying around to find out.

BESTBICOUPLEFORYOU
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BESTBICOUPLEFORYOU

“Thank you,” I replied simply.

Before long I was down to just my boxer shorts. “You didn’t need to take off your socks,” commented Helen.

I chuckled. “I know but there is no way I’m standing here in just my boxers and socks! That would be too weird.” Helen grinned and picked up here tape measure.

She then went all professional and started measuring me up, noting down numbers as she went. I have to admit the closeness to her while she did was wonderful. Things then got interesting as she knelt down in front of me to take my inside leg measurement…

There I was stood in a room with this gorgeous brunette kneeling in front of me giving me a lovely view of her cleavage. "Which way do you dress?" she asked with a completely straight face (like she needed to ask!).

"To the left," I replied with an equally straight face. And then as Helen touched the tape measure to the inside of my left thigh my cock twitched right in her face! And it wasn’t a subtle twitch either…

“Oh god, I’m so sorry,” I apologised in a rush while desperately hoping the ground would open up and swallow me.

Cool as a cucumber Helen didn’t say a word and carried on noting my inside leg measurement on her pad on the floor by her right knee. “Right,” she stated in a very matter-of-fact way, “that’s the last measurement I needed. Now then….”

And then before I could blink, she reached into my boxer shorts and pulled out my cock that was now throbbing incessantly. She gave me a couple of long languid strokes that got me hard and then eased her lips round me.

“Oh, god!” I muttered to myself. Then in a moment of self-preservation asked, “Won’t someone come in?”

Helen removed her lips from my cock and looked up at me. “No,” she replied with a knowing grin that said ‘I planned this’. “I put the “back in 10 minutes” sign on the door and locked it,” before engulfing my cock once again.

I leaned back against the table behind me, closed my eyes and let myself succumb to the pleasures of Helen’s mouth. She was amazing. She sucked, nibbled and swirled her tongue round my cock, as I felt myself get harder and harder…

This must have gone on for at least five minutes if pure heaven before I felt my balls tighten and my cock feel even harder. Helen must have noticed too as she increased her attentions.

It was too much! “I’m gonna cum,” I gasped and in response Helen just sucked and twirled her tongue faster as she fondled my balls! With that I groaned a happy, helpless groan and let go, cumming like a train, gripping the table behind me for support and unloading in Helen’s mouth which she swallowed without spilling a drop.

Helen stood up while I just stood there with weak knees trying to remain upright…

“You should get dressed,” said Helen with an evil grin, “Edward will be back soon.”

“Do I not get to reciprocate,” I asked hopefully. I really wanted to know what was under that sharp suit.

“If you come back for the first fitting of an initial cut” she replied with a wink; as if I was going to miss the first fitting!

“How does Edward concentrate on work with you around here looking that good?” I asked while still mentally collecting myself. “It’s not a problem. You may not see it but Edward is a happily gay man. I’ve not done that with a client before you know but you were just too good to resist.”

Flummoxed, I just responded with a very English, “Well, that’s very flattering of you to say so. See you next time.” 'Idiot’ I thought again as I left…

I wandered off thinking that I would definitely be back. A tailored dinner jacket is required I thought…

P.S. the only true bit of that story is me wanting a tailored suit… But, one can dream…. ;-)

Published 
Written by Dionysus1975
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments