Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Personal Professionals Vol. 6: Personal Assistance

"Another day at the office takes a surprising turn..."

4
0 Comments 0
7.0k Views 7.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words
“Here's the last of it,” he grunted. With a thud, he plopped the stack of files down on the desk. “I swear to God, this case had better be worth all this hassle. Need anything else, Ariel?”

With a sigh, the young woman behind the desk leaned back in her chair, rubbing her temples. “Besides a vacation?” She groaned, rubbing the back of her neck. Smiling softly, Jacob moved behind her and started kneading her shoulders, causing her to sigh contentedly and slump lower in her chair.

“How's this work?” he whispered in her ear. Ariel trembled slightly. She wasn't sure why; yes, the massage felt amazing, but Jacob was just the summer intern. A nice guy, but not exactly her type. Ariel typically preferred the gym nut outdoorsy kind of guy. Jacob, on the other hand, was more of the intellectual, bookish type. Scatterbrained most of the time whose hair was constantly on the verge of violating the office guidelines.

Ariel’s body, however, didn't seem to get the memo. She felt herself becoming aroused as her breathing quickened. What the hell? she thought. I know it's been a while, but come on…

Jacob squeezed and kneaded Ariel’s shoulders, gradually moving his hands to her slender neck. He felt her shiver, but assumed it simply meant he was doing his job well. Though his rapidly swelling cock demanded he think otherwise. As he continued his work, he mentally reminded himself how different he was from her usual “type.” He wasn't chiseled, didn't belong to a gym, hated guns and looked more like an 80’s rock band reject than the kind of guys a girl like Ariel went for.

Little did he know, however, that Ariel was having a very similar conversation with herself. When Jacob’s hands reached her earlobes, however, rational thought ceased. Shit… she thought, shuddering in spite of herself. Is he doing that on purpose…? The new intern was apparently quite the trigger hitter.

“How's that feeling?” he asked.

Orgasmic, she thought. Rather than admit that, however, she said “Really… mm, freaking good,” in a tight moan.

“Glad to hear it,” he replied softly.

The atmosphere in the small room was charged with an energy that had both people breathing through gritted teeth. Jacob wanted desperately to make a move, but was unsure how far the gorgeous blonde would let things go. A thought occurred to him; if he was confident and relaxed in his next action, it just might work. As he continued rubbing Ariel’s shoulders, he focused more around the base of her slender, tempting neck. Gradually, he slipped his hands beneath her blazer, only a thin blouse between her smooth skin and his strong hands.

Ariel was becoming increasingly more aroused by Jacob’s actions and allowed the navy blue blazer to slip away from her shoulders. Leaning her head back slightly, she allowed herself to glance up at her masseuse. Their eyes met and she knew, in that moment, that something was about to happen.

Jacob froze. Staring into those storm-gray eyes, he knew what was coming. He was mesmerized and, without thinking, kissed her “Spider-Man-style”, kissing her deeply upside-down. Her lips were even softer than he had imagined and for a moment, he couldn't breathe.

Finally turning her chair around, Ariel gazed hungrily into Jacob’s eyes. She had never seen someone look at her the way he was in that moment. His gaze was like blue fire engulfing her, surrounding her in its embrace. It was a look of wanton lust and emotion without words. After only the briefest of hesitation, their lips met again, desperate now. Their hands clawed and gripped at each other as their tongues writhed together. Wrapping his arms her waist, Jacob grasped Ariel's tight, pert ass and pulled her closer against his body.

Ariel moaned into Jacob's mouth at the feeling of the hard bulge pressed against her stomach. In that instant, the impassioned vixen could not have cared less where she was. All she knew was that she needed the man before her to take her with all the passion he possessed. So naturally, that was when the bell on the front door jingled as someone entered the office. In a panic, Jacob released Ariel and dove beneath her desk. In a flash, she was back in her chair, looking completely professional as the client approached the small window.

"Good morning, Mr.

BlondyLena
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BlondyLena

Stevens,” she chirped pleasantly. “You must be here for your consultation with Mr. Tyler. I'll let him know you're here.” As she informed the head of the firm via the intercom that his first appointment of the day had arrived, she was distinctly aware of the fact that Jacob was crouched under her desk, with a perfect view her legs and probably right up her skirt.

At that thought, she allowed her legs to part just a little further. She was no exhibitionist, but the idea that Jacob had such an intimate view of her was causing quite an effect on her excited nether regions. Moments later, Mr. Stevens disappeared down the hall behind Mr. Tyler’s door.

Just as Ariel was breathing a sigh of relief, she felt those strong hands on her legs, caressing her calves and slowly moving toward her thighs. She looked down to see Jacob with a mischievous smirk on his face. Sliding his hands nimbly up her smooth thighs, he slipped them right up her skirt. She shuddered as he squeezed her supple thighs, slipping his hands even higher, until at last, the waistband of her lace panties were grasped in his fingers.

Her eyes widened. Silently, her eyes both questioned his intention and begged him not to stop. Licking his lips, Jacob drew the garment past her hips. In silence, Ariel raised up slightly, allowing the thin material to pass beneath her ass and down her long, slender legs. Once off, Jacob immediately pocketed them, winking at her cheekily. Ariel bit her bottom lip and hesitated for just a moment before leaning back in her chair and spreading her legs.

Jacob’s eyes widened and his mouth watered at the sight of her smooth, glistening pussy. He thought in that moment that if he did not taste her, he would surely lose his mind. As he brought his lips toward her wanting sex, however, someone else entered the office. Ariel greeted the older gentleman with a squeak.

“Something the matter?” he asked. She nearly jumped out of her chair the next moment, when she felt Jacob’s tongue contact her wet labia in a long, slow lick.

“No, no,” she stammered, attempting to regulate her breathing. “Just feeling a bit under the weather, Mr. Simmons.” Satisfied with her answer, he wished her well and continued onto his own office.

“Fuuuuuck,” she moaned softly. “Are you cr-craz-z-zyy…” Her question would remain unanswered, as she trailed off into a delighted whimper. The man between her legs was working wonders on her neglected pussy. She tried speaking again, but her words remained unintelligible as Jacob continued licking and kissing her now drenched vagina. Parting the soft, wet lips with two fingertips, he zeroed in on his target. Looking up at Ariel, he met her lust-hazy gaze and smirked before flick in the tip of his nimble tongue across her aching clit.

Ariel nearly shrieked; muffling herself only by covering her mouth with her own hands. She desperately seized her left breast through her blouse and pinched her excited nipple as the other hand gripped Jacob’s soft hair, pulling his lashing tongue closer to her throbbing clit.

"J-Ja-a-aake,” she whimpered. “Please, baby…”

No other words were needed. Jacob knew exactly what she wanted; what she so desperately needed. Slowly working two fingers into her smoldering pussy, he looked up once more into her eyes. Ariel’s face was filled with a wanton lust, flushed and exhilarated. Without further ado or teasing, Jacob’s fingers curled up to caress her g-spot at the same moment he sucked her engorged clit between his lips and assaulted it mercilessly with the tip of his tongue.

Ariel stiffened and threw her head back, her orgasm crashing over her in such a rush that when she screamed out in passion, no sound even escaped. Her body quaked and shivered as she trembled from the overpowering rush of electricity coursing through her. Collapsing into her seat, she smiled weakly, in a daze as Jacob crawled from beneath the desk to stand before her.

Leaning down, he kissed her deeply, allowing her to taste the sweet cum which glistened on his mouth and chin. After several long moments, he whispered into her ear, “That's just the beginning, Ariel. Just wait until quitting time.” Kissing her again, he adjusted the bulge in his slacks and left her there in her euphoric haze to continue with his job.

Five o’clock… she thought. Please… get here soon.

Published 
Written by Belthazor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors