Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pacifying My Husband

"I know what he needs..."

65
42 Comments 42
31.4k Views 31.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story

Author's Notes

"I wanted to shed some light on an intimate, perhaps uncommon act between mates. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy my story."

I'm feeling sea-sick in my own bed. My husband hasn’t been sleeping, which means I haven’t been sleeping. Let me tell you, when his six-foot-two, two-hundred-and-thirty-pound body tosses and turns, it feels like a tidal wave rocking the mattress beneath me. We fucked before bedtime; both of us came so hard we immediately collapsed into sleep. But he didn't stay asleep. Work is troubling him lately, stirring his mind.

Others see him as a little stern maybe, but he is always fair with his employees. Over the last month, a good friend had been making costly mistakes. My husband is his supervisor and can’t let his actions continue unaddressed. He knows his friend is distracted by his pending divorce and feels for him but still needs him to perform his duties at an acceptable level. Today, his friend violated a safety protocol and my husband had to let him go, knowing the loss of his job in addition to the loss of his wife will be crippling. I see the pain on his face as soon as he walks through the door.

Usually, he is a good communicator, but when he becomes really upset, he withdraws. As his wife, I need to figure out what he needs. I quietly study him for a while. His fists tighten and then release. His eyes stare at the television, but I can tell his mind is elsewhere. Dark circles line his usually bright eyes. He looks like he aged today. His mood - brooding. 

What does he need? Sex comes to mind. Should I just climb onto his lap, easing his recliner back, and unzipping his pants? He is so keyed-up, he would probably quickly cum with me riding him. Would that relieve his stress? Sometimes when he is upset, a rough, quick fuck is just what he needs. I let him bend me over and ravage my pussy, releasing his frustrations with his cum. But now, watching his slumping body, I decide he is too tired for sex. He looks absolutely exhausted.

Hmmm. Maybe a blow job? I could crawl over to him and nestle between his knees and give him head. Sometimes, if I see he is tired, I suck him off, not letting him touch me. It relaxes him. But still, my instincts tell me that is too much stimulation for him at this moment.

Memories flood my mind of my dear husband. He has been such a great provider, unselfish, sensual lover, and thoughtful companion. It is usually him making sure my needs are met. I need to reciprocate now. Think, think, think. What soothes him?

Then, I remember a special time in our life. I had been nursing our son and the day came when he rejected my nipple. My husband held me while I sobbed in his strong arms. Of course, I knew this time would come, but I wasn’t ready yet to lose this closeness with my son. It felt like rejection. Then, my husband did something very loving. He bent his head down and suckled my breast. Neither of us planned for this to happen.

The months that followed were some of the most intimate for us. He suckled my breasts every day. We researched erotic lactation and discovered other couples engaged in this intimate act. It was a special time for us every night, with both of us receiving pleasure through this new experience. I find it hard to explain except to say we felt deeply connected. Erotic lactation takes commitment, which brought us closer together.

MRSmakesupay1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MRSmakesupay1

My husband is a dominant, alpha male - always taking charge. But, through this experience, he let me nurture him. Occasionally, we masturbated each other while he sucked my nipples, but mostly we found the experience soothing.

Like many good things, the time came for it to end. He earned a higher position at work that would involve travel for the next three months. So, we decided to let my breasts run dry. We both cried over this loss for us. I can’t really explain in words how close we had felt to one another through this delicate act.

So, as I look at him now, an idea hits me. I know exactly what he needs and hope he trusts me and gives in to my idea. I remove my shirt and bra and walk over to him. He looks up at me, cocking an eyebrow, not sure what to think. Taking his hand, I lead him towards the couch and then remove his shirt. No words are spoken between us.

I lie down pulling him down with me, maneuvering us to where we are on our sides facing one another. I scooch myself up, propping up on a pillow, where my breasts are at his mouth. While planting a soft kiss on his forehead, I lean my breasts towards his face.

He rubs his cheek against my ample mounds for a few minutes, seemingly luxuriating in my softness. Then, he opens his mouth and takes in one of my nipples. My fingers lightly dance on the back of his neck and trace circles on his naked back.

His tongue swirls around my nipple and his sucking increases in intensity, awakening his cock. I feel his hardness stirring against my leg, but keep still, not wanting to encourage it. He needs to stay relaxed. I whisper loving assurances to him and he settles back down.

I continue to softly stroke his face and he looks up at me with appreciative eyes. No words are needed. I smile at him, moving my hands to rub his broad back. Nothing on this earth makes me happier than pleasing my husband. 

He settles into a rhythm of sucking my nipple as one of his hands gently massages my other breast. I hear soft moans escape his mouth. While caressing his back, I feel his muscles loosen. He is giving in to the soothing feeling of suckling my breast. His moans turn to relaxing sighs, relaying his comfort to me. 

I smile at my lover as he finally succumbs and closes his eyes. His sucking begins to slow keeping time with the slowing rise and fall of his chest. I hear his breaths deepen, sending him towards sleep. Finally, my idea proves successful and his head falls back against the crook of my arm, releasing my nipple from his mouth. The stressed lines around his eyes have softened. His lips are curved upward in a satisfied smile.

I snuggle his larger frame in tighter to my body and continue to softly stroke his back, neck, head, and shoulders. His breath feels so warm against my skin. I am confident he will sleep soundly tonight. Soon, I feel my own breath slowing and drift off to join him in dreamland.

A good lover knows what her husband needs, even when he doesn’t.

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments