Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbors Chapter 5

"A night with Kat means a morning after."

9
8 Comments 8
8.4k Views 8.4k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Matt opens his eyes wearily, finding he’s alone in bed, the memory of his neighbor, and the previous night, still just a blur in his foggy mind. He lies there warm, and still a bit weary, before stretching his arms above his head, the sore muscles of his right arm and shoulder jar him fully awake, and the memory of last night floods into his mind.

He raises his head from the pillow, reaching to touch the spot where Kat had been sleeping next to him. He glances out her window at the clear bright sky, noticing there is still just a hint of warmth under his hand from Kat’s body. It couldn’t have been long since she’d gotten out of bed he realizes, throwing the sheet aside as he swings his legs over the edge to sit up. His assumption is confirmed when he hears the distinct sound of the showers glass door slide open.

Glancing over his shoulder at his apartment across the way, Matt’s frozen with indecision, not sure what he should do now. Kat was pretty clear that she didn’t want anything from him other than sex, but he didn’t feel that just leaving would be the right thing to do either.

The whole concept of being (what Kat and Cindy both had called him) a Dominant was unknown to him. Matt had always thought of a relationship between a couple as a partnership. He just wasn’t sure if the role extended beyond the bedroom, or if he would even be comfortable with it that way.

Was he expected to continue being the aggressor in more mundane situations? Should he demand that she make coffee and serve him breakfast in bed? The thought seemed absurd, he didn’t want a slave or a servant, he just couldn’t belittle a woman in that way.

Hell, he was even surprised about being comfortable with dominating a woman in bed, not to mention the arousal it caused in him.

This was all quite overwhelming.

He stands at the bathroom door for several minutes more, finally deciding that what he knew to be polite was the right course of action for him. He would allow her reactions to dictate what he would do as this relationship went forward.

Matt finds his jeans and goes to the kitchen, using the open bedroom door, and finds what he needs to get coffee started after just a short hunt through the cabinets. While the machine begins its cycle he plunders her fridge, and was starting to prepare bacon and eggs with wheat toast when he hears the water turn off in the bathroom.

Here we go, he thinks as he places several slices of bacon to begin sizzling in the skillet he had found. The bathroom door leading to the front room opens as he starts the first two slices of toast.

Kat walks around the corner and halts mid-stride, her damp body glistening from water she has yet to dry off, her hair wrapped in a towel.

“Oh,” she says with a mild start, “you’re still here. I thought you might have run off screaming back to the safety of your apartment.”

The twinkle of mirth he sees in her eyes puts Matt at ease a bit. He had thought she might be angry that he was indeed, ‘still there’.

“Oh thank Goodness,” she says, smelling the air, “you made coffee. You’re a God among men neighbor. Could you pour me a cup when it’s finished? Black with two sugars please, if you don’t mind?”

“Sure,” Matt mumbles, his gaze dropping to her shapely breasts, “bacon and eggs alright?” he asks, as she turns and walks back into the living room.

Matt’s eyes grow wide when he sees what he had done to her buttocks. Each of her cheeks are covered in dark purple bruises, and a long thin one, much lighter, runs along the crease of her legs where they met her shapely ass.

“That would be fabulous,” she says over her shoulder as she goes back into the bedroom, “there’s also some juice in the fridge.”

“Okay.” Was all Matt could say, guilt quickly overwhelming him. What had he done?

She should be stuck in bed, moaning in pain from the look of her bruised ass. He just couldn’t believe that he had caused her such obvious pain.

Mechanically, he finishes preparing breakfast, pouring two cups of the fragrant coffee as his guilt grew stronger. He set the small kitchen table just as Kat walks back into the room with a light blue sun dress on.

Kat picks up her coffee, closing her eyes as she inhales the stream rising

from the cup. “Thank you so much Matt, this all smells wonderful.”

She sits, a bit gingerly, looking quizzically at Matt. “What’s wrong neighbor? You look like someone kicked your dog.”

Matt sits across from her, looking into her eyes. “I’m just astonished that you can even get around with the damage I did. Your ass is so bruised I would expect you to be face down on the bed, cursing me a blue streak.”

Kat looks at him with a mix of sympathy and humor, cocking her head slightly as she speaks. “Oh neighbor, you didn’t do any lasting damage,” she reaches across the table, taking his hands, “in fact, you did very well for a beginner. You gave me exactly what I wanted. I’m sure I’ll be sore for a while--- on my ass, as well as other places, but you only hurt me Matt, you didn’t harm me.”

Kat releases his hands, attacking the food in front of her.

Between mouthfuls she continues. “I told you that spankings are supposed to hurt, but It’s different for everyone. I find that a discipline spanking allows me to feel cleansed of negative emotions that have built up, that’s what all the tears are about.”

Matt’s guilt lessened a bit, but he’s still not convinced. “But your ass looks so bad! How can you stand being beaten like that?”

Kat giggles lightly around a bite of toast, swallowing with effort. “You didn’t beat me!” She finally manages to sputter. “The butt’s the one place a spanking is MEANT to be given! I’ve had bruises that were a lot deeper that these, trust me.”

“Okay,” Matt says, sitting back and finally starting to eat, “then what about the sex we had? You took me deeper than any woman I’ve ever been with. That had to be extremely painful for you. What’s that all about?”

A look of sadness crosses Kat’s face momentarily as she sets her fork down, leaning back in the chair. Gazing into Matt’s eyes for several moments, she hesitates before continuing.

“I guess you deserve to know the whole story,” she finally says with a deep sigh, “you’ve earned that at least, but don’t interrupt if you want me to get through all of it.”

Matt begins eating as he watches her, a sadness growing in her eyes along with something else, something he just can’t put his finger on.

She takes a deep breath before looking at him. “Okay, here’s the short version. I was abused by an uncle when I was really young. He made me do things that were… that were just wrong for anyone that age to endure.”

Matt sits up, a look of disgust crossing his face as he watches that sadness in her eyes deepen, tears forming as she looks into Matts eyes. Then he realized what else he sees, there’s a deep, burning hatred as she remembered those horrors she had endured.

“He did that for years,” Kat whispers fiercely, her tears spilling down her cheeks, “but he finally fucked up when I was about eight, that’s when my parents found blood on my sheets. The rest is a jumble of my mom asking me all these questions.”

Kat’s crying softly now, the tears rolling down her cheeks freely as she looks away from Matt again, pushing her plate slowly away from her.

“I just didn’t know he was the one doing wrong,” she says, “I thought it was me. I thought I was the one who did something to deserve their anger.”

She uses her dress to wipe her eyes, tears appearing again in just a heartbeat.

“When the police showed up I was so scared. I thought they were there to take me away, but an ambulance crew followed them in and---

“Well shit, I was only ten.” Kat looks up into his eyes, seeming to beg understanding from him. “One of the cops rode in the ambulance with us, asking me all these personal questions over and over until I finally admitted about my uncle.

“My God, I thought I was in so much trouble that I actually pissed my pants.” Kat slapped her palm against the table hard, startling Matt with the sudden noise. “I pissed my fucking pants!” She screamed, her voice catching in her throat as a stronger wave of tears started.

Matt reached to take her hands, but she pulls away angrily. “That piece of shit made me think that I was the one--- he made me think I was an evil person!”

Kat’s face showed pure rage as she stares at Matt, her hands clenched into fists, but suddenly, she sat back in the chair, taking several deep breaths trying to compose herself. Her entire body shows the tension she felt telling her story.

Slowly she relaxed herself before continuing in a very soft voice. “Long story short; the damage he did could only be corrected with surgery. The emotional damage? Well, that’s a different matter.

“The long and short of it is that I really can’t get anything from sex without pain.”

She wipes her eyes again, slowly this time, looking at Matt with what he could only describe as defeat. “That’s why only a very well-endowed man can satisfy me, that’s the only way I get anything from sex.

Kat laughed lightly before she continued. “When I was about nineteen, I found a spanking could also bring me some satisfaction, so I settled for what I could get. When I had boyfriends or lovers, I simply took what I needed from them.

Kat slowly looks up again, staring into Matt’s eyes before she continues. “Now you know why I don’t want any kind of relationship. Now you know the truth about me. I’m damaged goods.”

She stands, looking away from Matt, and clears her dishes from the table.

As she takes them to the sink he says, “I am so sorry Emily.”

She spins around so quickly that her fork flies off of the plate she holds, clattering across the kitchen floor. “Don’t call me that!” She practically yells.

Matt’s speechless as she glares at him, fresh tears glimmering in her eyes. “You said that you would use that name! You promised!”

“I’m sorry Kat,” he says softly, “I did promise that, didn’t I? Forgive me, I won’t use that name again.”

“That is exactly what I want neighbor.” Kat says softly, her voice shaking. “I hate that name”.

She slowly turns and dumps her dishes in the sink, then retrieves her fork as Matt says. “I just didn’t know Kat. I’m truly sorry for such a fucked up thing to happen to you, but you’re not damaged goods.

He waits for Kat to look at him before continuing.

Sofia_Reginald
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sofia_Reginald

“You’re pretty, you’re intelligent, and you seem to have a good heart, not to mention being an exceptional lover. You should give yourself more credit lady. Don’t let some piece of garbage dictate who you have become… Don’t let that piece of shit win.”

She drops the fork into the sink, turning to Matt with a sad smile. “You’re a sweet kid Matt, thanks for listening. And thank you for last night, I would very much like to do that again sometime if you’re still interested.”

“Hell yes!” Matt says as he stands. “That was an experience I’ll remember, but I need to learn more about this kind of spanking. I don’t think I’m ready to bruise you quite so badly again. Can you show me how to give you pleasure from a spanking without bruising your fanny?”

“Of course I will, not every spanking has to leave marks.” She turns toward him as he placed his plate into the sink, putting her arms around his neck. “So, you’re not mad at me for losing my temper?”

“Not one bit.” Matt says.

She presses her lips against his, her arms resting on his shoulders, and Matt pulls her body close, the kiss lingering for several moments.

She slowly draws back, both of them still holding the other. “Thank you again Sir for last night, but my bottom won’t be ready for another spanking for a few days. You were quite, enthusiastic.”

They both laugh lightly as Matt kisses her on the cheek, whispering in her ear. “It’s okay, I know where you live.”

He draws back, looking into Kats eyes. “Now I want you to call me Matt, not Sir, at least not outside of the bedroom.”

She steps back from him, her hands holding him by the shoulders. “If that is what you would like Matthew. It’s a nice name. Now go get dressed, I have things to do and I won’t get anything done if you don’t get out of here. I’d probably spend all day in bed with you!”

Matt chuckles as he goes into the bedroom, hearing Kat humming lightly. ‘That was one roller coaster of emotion,’ he thinks as he gathers the rest of his cloths. ‘I wonder how anyone could endure that kind of abuse.’ Kat had probably suffered from some serious emotional problems growing up.

As he dresses Matt sees that his new paddle is under the bed, only the handle protruding from beneath the rumpled sheets. Smiling to himself he grabs it, remembering Kat’s reaction while he struck her bottom with the thick wood, and again he feels a strange arousal at the thought of Kat’s submission…

His mind suddenly jumps to Sweet Endings, and to Cindy.

“I wonder if she’s working today.” Matt mumbles as he heads for the front room. He can’t remember where the card with Cindy’s number is. The memory of when he had spanked Cindy (his first time ever giving anyone a spanking) caused his arousal to build again, his penis responding to the thought of continuing his education.

He can hear Kat in the kitchen washing dishes as he steps around the corner, holding up his new paddle. “I’m going to take this with me if that’s alright?”

Kat turns towards him, drying her hands, dishes dripping over a towel beneath the drying rack she had placed them in. “That’s up to you Matt, I just hope you bring it back when we see each other again.”

“That’s a promise.” Matt says, smirking when she drops her eyes to the slight bulge forming at his crotch.

“You seem to be a bit uncomfortable there.” Kat says with a gesture of her chin.

He chuckles as a blush colors his cheeks. “Just thinking about giving a spanking seems to have that effect on me now. You may have created a monster!”

Kat gives him a slight pout, her eyes showing mischief. “I can’t say that I’m sorry about that revelation, but we don’t want you walking around with a hard on all day, do we?”

She steps up to him and takes his hand, heading into the living room with Matt in tow.

She guides him to stand in front of the couch and smiles. “Why don’t you undo your pants and have a seat… Sir.” She says seductively as she turns, and practically skips into the bedroom.

Matt smiles as she disappears, the thought of her riding him again is very appealing and he shakes his head, dropping his pants and new briefs to his ankles, before sitting on the cool fabric of the couch. ‘This woman is going to be quite a handful,’ he thinks as he leans back, ‘what have I gotten myself into?’

Kat hurries back to stand in front of him with her vibrator in one hand, and a hand towel in the other. She pushes his knees apart and spreads the miniature towel on the floor between his feet.

“One thing I didn’t mention,” she says, kneeling in front of him, “is that most of the people who enjoy a good hard spanking stay pretty horny, plus I owe you a blow job Sir.”

Matt is only mildly surprised as she reaches for his growing erection. “But don’t you want straight sex?” He asks with a grin.

“Oh no. I’m still too sore for intercourse Sir, you have quite a lot here.” She emphasizes her words with a squeeze to his shaft. “I haven’t had such a big dick in a long time, it would be too painful right now even for this little masochist.”

With that she leans forward, taking the head of his cock between her lips, her other hand reaching to gently grasp his testicles. Matt lays back against the couch, closing his eyes as Kat begins sucking his cock, her tongue circling the head before she glides it fully to the back of her throat and withdraws to circle the head again. Then she begins to hum as she takes his erection to the back of her throat again.

“Oh damn!” Matt mutters, his cock vibrating in her mouth. “That feels fabulous.”

Kat takes him out of her mouth, smiling at him as he opens his eyes. “Just wait till I take all of you.” She sucks his head back between her warm lips, humming again as she leans forward until the head of his erection is pressing against the back of her throat. She gags slightly and pulls back from him, then rocks forward as the head of his erection pushes into the top of her throat, and she gags again.

Matt closes his eyes, his member now fully erect as she pumps it in and out of her mouth, her humming vibrating all around his head causing it to tingle mildly as she takes him to the back of her throat, choking again.

She pulls off of him after she gags. “The angle is wrong. Sir, please lie with your legs over the arm of the couch.”

More than happy to comply with her request, Matt swivels his body as she grasps his firm erection, leaning her head over his groin. Her breasts slide across his abdomen as she takes him into her mouth, humming once more.

She pushes him to the back of her throat, but doesn’t gag as she leans forward, the head of his erect member slipping into the top of her throat with a small ‘pop’. Her humming stops as she pushes him deeper into her throat, but Matt’s cock is still tingling.

Matt’s in heaven, dropping his hand off the edge of the couch. Her ministrations to his pulsing member have his complete attention until his fingers brush against something rubbery.

He remembers her vibrator, and, glancing over, he sees it at the tip of his fingers on the carpet. He stretches his arm fully, just able to inch the sex toy to him, and lifts it up between her legs. As the vibrator slides up her thighs she reaches back, still pushing his cock into her throat, and hikes her dress up to reveal her bruised buttocks.

He flips the toy on, one handed, the head jumping to life as he places it against her vulva. She draws back, his cock sliding slowly out of her throat as Matt parts her lips with the lively head of the toy.

She takes his cock out of her mouth, grasping the base as she parts her knees slightly. “Don’t go deep.” She says as Matt slides the head of the vibrator into her, resting it against her clitoris. “Remember, I’m still sore.”

With that said, she takes him into her mouth again, swiftly leaning forward until her lips brush his pubic hair, holding him there as she begins to tremble with him deep in her throat, causing Matt’s cock to pulse strongly.

She pulls off of him slowly, gasping in air, but quickly takes the length of his quivering member again, moaning as her body trembles more violently.

She does this twice more, and Matt knows his climax is about to start as he says, “Oh shit, I’m close Kat.” trying to give her some warning. She only takes him faster, his cock slipping in and out of her throat tightly, as she begins to rock her hips back and forth, the vibrator firmly against her clit.

The release he has is like nothing Matt has ever experienced. His entire body convulses, pumping load after load of semen into Kat’s throat while she grips his hips, holding him to her. His entire consciousness is centered around how firm and snug he is within her, his pulsing erection releasing all that he has.

Letting go of his waist as she pulls back, Kat keeps the head of Matts erection in her mouth, inhaling a deep breath before taking his quivering member fully one more time.

As his climax passes Matt realizes he no longer holds the vibrator, but Kats body is still jumping of its own accord and she leans slowly back, his softening, ultra-sensitive penis still pulsing as she begins sucking on the head. She has the vibrator pushed against her vulva while her mouth greedily sucks out every drop of his juices.

He tries to make her release his cock, his body reacting with the intensity he feels at its head, but she doesn’t let up, not until she’s also thrown into a strong climax just moments later.

Kat leans back from him, her face to the ceiling as she emits a long, low moan, dropping the vibrator, her body convulsing as she lies her head against Matt’s belly, her hair soft against his skin.

Her orgasm doesn’t last long, but it seems to have pleased her, and she smiles, her body still jumping slightly.

“That’s eight to three, right?” she says with a slight giggle.

“Who’s keeping track?” Matt replies as he grabs her arm, pulling her to him.

Their lips meet passionately, and he holds her body tight, not wanting to let that passion subside.

Eventually she pushes away from him, her eyes sparkling. “Did I surprise you?”

“More than you know woman. That was amazing! We should start every spanking with something like that.” He says, beginning to laugh.

Kat stands, picking up the towel and cleaning herself with it. “We’ll see; you might have to let me rest up for a bit longer than you want though. You’re gonna make every opening I have sore!”

Matt only laughs harder, lying back on the couch as she goes to the kitchen, wetting a wash cloth for him to clean up as well.

“Now this time, you really do need to get out of here Matt.” she says as he washes his groin. “I really do have things to do.”

Matt smiles up at her as he pulls himself to a sitting position. “Well, if you insist,” he says, pulling his pants back up, “but we’ll do this again real soon, right?”

“I promise Sir,” she says, kissing him tenderly, “but not too soon.”

machu

Published 
Written by machu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments