Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Oral Wife Diane

"Wife loves sucking cock. Gives a family friend a well needed blow job."

87
20 Comments 20
25.3k Views 25.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"I am married to a woman who loves to give blow jobs. For 30 years she's given me the best head a man could ever get. We became empty nesters, and with that presented the opportunity to try and do new and different things. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This story is about the first time I got to see my wife give another man oral sex. This has led to various other situations, which I hope to write about many of them."

I am Mark, my wife is Diane, and we’ve been married thirty years. Approximately six years ago our last son left home to be on his own, and that left Diane and me as, what they call empty nesters. Since he's left home, Diane and I have spent more quality and intimate time together. We've become more open with one another, especially me, who has opened up about my desire to see Diane with another man. We’ve been role-playing and it’s led to more excitement and even intense orgasms during sex. Diane has been ok with me pretending to be another man, but she's made it clear that fantasies remain in the bedroom. 

One of the wonderful things about Diane is that she loves oral sex. To be more specific, she gives great blow jobs. Over the years she has sucked more cum out of me than I can imagine. And, if you ever met her, you’d never know or get the impression that she is a first-class cocksucker. She’s always been that conservative homemaker and mother that nobody would ever think sucks a cock like she does.

I met her years ago at a bar. No, she was not the typical bar pick-up. She and some friends were at the bar to see a band they knew from the area. A couple of guys were hitting on them, and she and her friends were put off and uncomfortable. I saw what was going on and my friends and I got these goons to leave them alone. I pulled up a chair, talked to Diane and her friends, and felt an immediate attraction toward her. I got her phone number and asked her out.

This was not long after she graduated from high school and she was living at home with her parents. On our first date, I took her to a party. When I brought her home, we parked in her family’s driveway. I remember, like it was yesterday, Diane turning on the vanity light and painting her lips with pink lip gloss. Her lips glowed in the dim light of the car. She kissed me, we started making out, I felt her hand on my hardening cock and, within moments, those glistening pink lips were sucking the cum and life out of my cock. I offered to reciprocate, but she told me it was ok and wanted to give me a blow job. That was the beginning of our relationship which eventually evolved into our being married.

I was getting blow jobs as frequently as a kiss goodnight. I let her know how good she was at sucking my cock and asked how she got such good oral skills. When she was in high school, she dated a college guy that was sexually more advanced than her. She wasn’t ready to fuck, so he taught her how to suck his cock. She said she loved how his dick felt and loved the taste of cum. They eventually broke up and she dated and sucked other guys until we met. She admits to it being a turn-on for her to suck cock and swallow cum.

So that leads me to a night when things went further than role-playing. It was a Friday night and we had a friend of ours, Doug, over for a grill-out and hanging out in our pool. Diane had recently bought a new bathing suit, a white one-piece that really looked good on her. I became hard and I was that way off and on well into the evening.

After dinner and a little drinking, the three of us went into the pool. I was leaning against the pool wall and Diane was between my legs with her back toward me. I was hard as a rock and kept grinding myself against her ass. We got onto the subject of Doug’s divorce and he was telling stories of the issues between him and his ex-wife, especially the lack of sex and intimacy. Doug made a comment that his ex-wife hadn’t sucked his dick in a decade.

I was shocked and thankful that I had a wife who loved sucking my dick, upon which Diane commented that she couldn’t believe a husband could go so long without his wife sucking his dick. She even went so far as to tell Doug how she loves sucking my cock and how she does things orally to me to make me cum in her mouth. What really took it over the top was her saying she loved the taste of my cum. Listening to Diane just made my dick even harder and it made me throb inside my swimsuit. Diane even blushed and her cheeks turned a little red, which is an indication she became aroused too.

Diane excused herself, got out of the pool, and went into the house. In her absence, Doug was telling me how lucky I was to have a wife who loved to suck my cock. I agreed and went so far as to tell him how frequently she sucks my cock too.

A few minutes later Diane came out of the house. I noticed something different about her. She had brushed her hair and removed it from the ponytail she had it in most of the night. I also noticed she put on make-up, including the pink lip gloss.

She got back into the pool and Doug then excused himself to go inside to use the bathroom. When he got out of the pool, it was obvious he was hard. I mentioned it to Diane and she laughed and said she noticed it too. I told her she gave it to him, talking about how she gives me blow jobs, loves doing it, and drinks my cum. I told her it turned me on hearing her tell Doug how she sucks my cock. She moved close to me and reached inside my swimsuit, taking my hardness into her hand. She told me perhaps when Doug comes back we could get him to leave so we could go into the house and she would give me a blow job.

aron_miller404
Online Now!
Lush Cams
aron_miller404

As much as I loved that idea, I had a better one. I told her if she was in the mood to suck cock, she could suck Doug’s cock considering she got him all hard and excited over her blow job talk. She told me sucking off our good friend is not appropriate. I figured I would press the issue and said, “the poor guy hasn’t had his dick sucked in ten years, why not put him out of his misery and give him one of her hot blow jobs?”

I was surprised at her response. She said, “if I do suck his cock, would you be ok with it?” I took her hand, place it on my dick, and said, “does that answer your question if I’d be ok with it?”

Diane said she would give Doug a blow job at the pool but didn’t feel comfortable doing it in front of me. I understood and said I would go inside and she could suck his dick and I would watch from the kitchen window.

Doug returned and we noticed still had a hard-on. He got back into the water and that’s when I excused myself to go into the house. I went into the kitchen and looked out the window, having an unobstructed view of the pool. Diane and Doug were talking and Doug’s back was against the wall and Diane in front of him. Diane was coming closer to him and I saw her hand go under the water. Doug leaned back and Diane’s arm was moving. She was stroking his dick under the water.

I was becoming worked up over the fact that my wife was stroking our friend and was about to suck his cock. I had a huge hard-on and removed it from my swimsuit and started to stroke myself as my wife was stroking Doug. She removed her hand from inside his swim trunks and together they began walking down to the shallow end of the pool. Doug lifted himself out of the water and sat on the side of the pool. His dick was hanging out of the bottom of his swimsuit and it was hard as a rock. Diane positioned herself between his legs and slid his swimsuit downward. His dick was poking straight out at Diane and she took her hand, wrapped it around the shaft, and stroked it again. My hand moved along my hard shaft with every stroke Diane was giving Doug.

She leaned down, taking Doug’s cock to her lips. The tip of his hard cocks slid across her lips and into her mouth. My wife now had another man’s cock in her mouth and was sucking him off. My own dick was throbbing as I watched her take all of his cock in her mouth. She was working it really good and Doug leaned his head back, enjoying my wife’s oral pleasure.

Words couldn’t describe the feeling I had witnessing Diane sucking Doug’s cock. I stroked my cock faster and was about to blow my load any moment. Doug began moaning, telling Diane how good she was sucking his cock, which appeared to make her suck him deeper. He took his hands and placed them on top of her head, pushing her down to suck him even deeper than she was.

Doug warned her to get ready and no sooner did the words come from his mouth, he thrust hard, grunted, and began filling her mouth with his cum. I couldn’t take it and began shooting cum into my hand. I was ejaculating so hard, that I had to slip my cock into my swimsuit to avoid having my cum shoot all over the kitchen cabinets.

I watched Diane as she drank his cum and then like she always does, she milked every drop and licked his dick clean. I emptied myself into my bathing suit and grabbed some paper towels to clean my hand and the inside of my swimsuit. When I came back to the window, Diane was tucking Doug’s dick back into his bathing suit.

I calmed down, went back out to the pool, and got in the water. I went over to my wife and saw it was as if Doug was a deer in headlights. I asked what they had been doing in my absence and Diane said she gave Doug a blow job. I looked over at Doug and I swear he had to think I was going to kill him. I asked how he liked it and he looked at me and said, “fantastic.”

I turned to Diane and gave her an enthusiastic kiss on her lips. I could smell and taste Doug’s cum as I kissed her. What a huge fucking turn-on, to kiss your wife after she just sucked another man’s cock. It wasn’t long after that I asked Doug if he didn’t mind leaving because I needed to take my wife into the house and fuck her. Doug smiled, knowing where I was coming from, and got up, gathered his things, thanked us, and left.

Diane and I quickly made our way to our bedroom. I could feel my dick becoming hard again and told her I wanted to fuck her. She still had her swimsuit on and got down onto her knees and told me to come over to her. I really wanted to fuck her but she nearly begged me to let her suck my cock and swallow my cum. She couldn’t wait to get me into her mouth and suck whatever cum I had left in me. I did get my way later in the night and fucked her until we both were so tired that we fell asleep.

Published 
Written by immartyb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments