Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My first blowjob

"I was a lot older before I ever got hard."

9
3 Comments 3
5.3k Views 5.3k
384 words 384 words

Forgive me, I’m very green at writing this kind of thing, or anything else for that matter.

I was about eighteen years old when my friends first started telling me about their girlfriends giving them blowjobs. This made me extremely curious about it. That being said, I had a girlfriend at the time, but that was something she wouldn’t do. We had sex, and at the age of eighteen, I was pretty content with that.

As time went on, and multiple girlfriends later, I still never received a blowjob. My girlfriends would start sucking my cock as foreplay, but I never received a “real blowjob”. Still, I constantly heard all the banter about how phenomenal receiving head was, and at this point, I was in my late twenties. I couldn’t get over it, that was all I could think about. I needed to experience it, but for me, I would never ever pay for an act such as this. That is is why I can’t get enough oral sex.

Then I met this woman, we will call her Christine, and she changed my whole world. I’ll pass by our first and second dates, which were very uneventful, and go to our third date.

This woman had an amazing body, and the intelligence to match. We went to a show in downtown Manhattan, and she came up to my room afterward. Of course, I was thinking of getting a blowjob, but I would take anything I could get at that point.

We walked into the apartment and she immediately fell to her knees. Before she even got my penis out of my trousers, I already had pre-cum drooling down my cock. This wasn’t going to be foreplay. She pulled it out and put four inches of my seven-inch cock in her mouth, and continued a strong pace. I came in less than a minute.

She then brought me to the bedroom, where she repeated the same process again like I was a young adult.

The point of the story is that I’m addicted to blowjobs (like most men), but waiting for it made it tougher. The fact of the matter, until this day, I haven’t received one since. I'm infatuated by it, and I'm asking for advice.

Published 
Written by Lilcoots288
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments