Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Best Friend's Sister

"Blowjob in the back of his car"

96
9 Comments 9
7.2k Views 7.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words

This story begins in my late teens, in my free and single years, when I had an on-off girlfriend.

Once upon a time, a bunch of guys of comparable ages would hang out, go to raves every weekend all over the country, and try to attract as many girls as they could.

We were five people who had recently transitioned from riding motorcycles to driving cars. To allow the others to partake in a few drinks, we alternated driving to the raves.

One of these times, our friend Kevin, who was driving, brought his younger sister Jane along when we went to a nightclub at Felixstowe's old pier.

Jane was beautiful; she had the biggest tits any of us had ever encountered. We were all itching to bed Jane since she was stunning and had the biggest tits any of us had ever seen.

That is, until one night, on the way back from the nightclub, Jane was with us and ended up sitting on my lap in the back of the car.

I had my arms around Jane's waist to steady her as we drove home. Jane, who was not old enough to drink at that time, being only seventeen, slipped her hand between us and began stroking my cock through my trousers.

As we returned to our hometown, we began dropping off our friends at their houses, eventually leaving only Kevin, Jane, and me in the car.

Jane was no longer on my lap but sitting beside me. I was behind the driver, Kevin, so he could not see what was going on and had no idea Jane had fished my erect cock out of my trousers.

As we drove on, Jane lowered her head into my lap and allowed me to release her magnificent breasts from her bra and fondle them beneath her jumper as she took my cock in her mouth.

Kevin said, "Jane, are you okay?"

She released my cock from her mouth and replied, "Yes, Kev, I am just tired."

She returned her mouth to my cock and resumed my blowjob as I fondled her huge, firm tits.

I was never going to last very long. The excitement of being blown away by this amazing girl and being only a foot away from her brother and my best friend. Seconds later, I filled her mouth with spurt after spurt of hot semen; she was not expecting it and had no choice but to swallow and keep swallowing until I had finished.

As soon as I had finished erupting, she kissed my cock and sat up just as we entered the well-lit part of town. She had not finished a second too soon, thirty seconds later, and we would have been caught.

Jane sat up and managed to secure her bra without her brother noticing.

Before Kevin dropped me off at my house, Jane whispered in my ear, "Pick me up at eight tomorrow night from the corner of my road if you want another blowjob."

I said, “I have football training.”

She said, “Would you rather kick a football or have me suck your balls?”

That was a no-brainer. I did as she asked; Jane looked stunning when I picked her up in her short front button-up denim dress and strappy sandals with five-inch heels. She wore her hair up and was fully made up with bright red lipstick and big sunglasses.

She looked fantastic. I was sure from her outfit that she was braless by the way her tits wobbled as she half-jogged towards the car. Jane climbed into my parent's car, which I had borrowed, as it was bigger and more comfortable than my old banger. Jane kissed me full on the lips and said, "Let us find somewhere quiet."

We drove to a local beauty spot and parked the car. She had already been playing with my cock and loosening my shorts long before we stopped.

As soon as we stopped, we were petting, and she had my cock out and my shorts around my knees. I was not wearing any underwear; that was just something I always did when wearing shorts.

Jane said, "I had no idea last night your cock was so big; it is so much bigger than Kevin's." I already knew that as I had seen him after football in the showers.

She said, “I didn’t really see it last night in the dark, but now it looks massive, and I didn’t realise you were circumcised.”

I was already unbuttoning her dress, starting at the top, which, due to her breasts being so big, was really tight and suppressing their actual size. When I released them, they were much bigger than I expected. Her nipples were thick, long, and dark; they were perfect. Bigger and firmer than Brenda's, who I was seeing from work, and my on-off girlfriend Julie’s.

As soon as I had them out, I could not leave them alone and buried my head in them, sucking on them like a person possessed. As she continued to massage my cock.

When I finally came up for air, she suggested we climb in the back of the car. We did that, and she pushed me down on the bench seat, kneeling between my legs, and went about giving me a long, sensual blowjob. Jane was naked except for her fabulous heels, so I had full access to her wonderful big breasts.

Her bright red lips looked amazing wrapped around my cock, sliding them up and down my shaft, leaving a smear of lipstick on my cock. She seemed so experienced, although I only had two different ladies suck me off before, so it was not as if I had much to compare.

She licked and sucked on my balls; this was a new thing for me, and I was loving it. She was nibbling on my cock and swirling her tongue in my pee hole, as well as massaging me with her free hand. I lasted much longer that night and finally filled her mouth with huge loads of semen, which she swallowed. When I had shot my last load, she stopped, opened her mouth, and showed me that her mouth was half full of semen before swallowing it.

Jane, having satisfied me, needed pleasure of her own. She laid back, pushed my head down between her legs, and demanded I lick her pussy. Her pussycat was neatly trimmed and tasted so sweet that I gave her a good tongue job, which resulted in her spraying my face with her sweet juices on a couple of occasions.

We did not have intercourse that night but enjoyed lots of oral sex before I had to take her home.

When I dropped Jane off near her house, I said," My parents are away on holiday. I have the house to myself, so do you want to come over on Saturday? We can get a takeaway and have some fun in comfort."

EpitomeOfRealSexTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EpitomeOfRealSexTS

Jane said, "I had arranged to see my boyfriend."

I said, "You can sleep over if you come; it would be great to see you in the comfort of my own home."

Jane said, "Can my bestie, Sarah, join us? She is up for some fun."

I said, "Bring as many friends as you wish; I have some games I would like to experiment with that my parents play."

Jane said, "What sort of games?"

I said, "Sexy board games. There will be many forfeits, so only bring them if they are up for some fun, as they may get naked."

Jane said, "I will tell my boyfriend I am having a girlie night and ask my friends about coming along."

I said, "Get your friends to bring swimwear; we can use my parent's new hot tub if we are careful."

My parents had recently had a hot tub installed, and we were the first in our neighbourhood to get one.

While my parents were away, I found a whole batch of board games that were sex-based and needed two or four players, so I guessed my parents were swingers or swappers.

Saturday arrived, and Jane brought her friends Sarah and her sister Gemma, who were nineteen and seventeen, respectively. I had previously met both girls' and was smitten by Sarah, who was beautiful.

Sarah, Jane's best friend, was a tiny four-foot-ten stunner. She had the most perfect figure; she was super slim and had tiny breasts that looked perfect on her body size.

Gemma, her sister, was much taller, at five foot seven. She had long blonde hair and big blue eyes. She was medium-build with at least c-cup breasts and wonderful, long, athletic legs.

I said to the girls, "Do you want me to invite any of the boys to even up the numbers?"

They had a little chat and agreed that they were happy with just the four of us.

My mind was in overdrive; I had them all to myself, and I knew what the forfeits were, as I had created some myself on the blank cards in the games.

We ordered takeaways and ate before we all agreed that we would all take part in whatever forfeit each game suggested.

We all agreed that we should all wear the same amount of clothing, so if stripping came into it, we would all be on equal footing.

We drew the curtains and sat on the sofas around a large coffee table in the lounge of our house.

I sat on one sofa with Jane, opposite Sarah, and Gemma, who sat on the other sofa.

We started off playing a game called "Fantasy for Lovers." It is a game for four players with various fantasy and lover's forfeit cards. On the board were various tasks and instructions, and the first to reach the penis wins.

It wasn't long before we were all down to just underwear, and I was staring at three very different pairs of breasts with an erection the size of Big Ben.

There was lots of kissing and caressing during the game, and I was amazed at how much the girls enjoyed kissing each other.

I was the first to get naked, and no matter how hard I tried, I could not hide my cock due to its size, so I gave up and just sat back and let them see me naked.

Finally, Gemma landed on one of my homemade cards, and it read, Have oral sex with a player of your choice. I expected her to play safe and pick one of the girls, but she kneeled before me and took hold of my cock, then wrapped her lips around my cock and gave me a thirty-second blowjob. We agreed to a time limit before the game.

The game finished, and Sarah was declared the winner. Her prize was to spend sixty seconds in bed with the person of her choice. All the losers had to assist the winner in achieving their fantasy. She chose Jane; they locked lips as we all piled in. I ripped her pants off and buried my face in her pussy as Gemma massaged her breasts. Sixty seconds later, we were still going for it as I moved between Sarah's and Jane's naked pussies.

We all put our pants back on and moved on to Twister, and we made our own rules. Then, on to another game, which involved the choice of frisky or risky tasks. It was clear from the outset that no one was going to pick risky cards, and it was going to be a good night.

I got to give Sarah another tongue job. After tasting her perfect sweet pussy, she wriggled and squirmed as I brought her to a very quick orgasm, and she held my head between her legs for ages, refusing to let me go.

We were all naked again, and I had to choose who I wanted to give me a blowjob as one of my tasks. I chose Sarah.

I stood before her with a huge erection. I wanted her lips around my cock, and my wish was granted. She sucked and massaged me for the allotted thirty seconds, then, to my surprise, Jane took over, then Gemma from Jane, alternating until I finally erupted in Sarah's open mouth, and she swallowed after showing everyone her prize.

It was decided that we should use the hot tub now, and no one wanted to wear swimwear, so we all entered the tub naked. I sat between Jane and Sarah, and it wasn't long before they had their hands on my erection, so I slipped a hand between each of their legs and fingered their pussies.

Not to be left out, Gemma stood in front of me and pushed her pussy into my face, encouraging me to give her a good lick.

I was getting that feeling in my balls again and didn't want to shoot my load in the tub. I stood up, turned Gemma around, slipped my cock into her pussy and fucked her hard doggy style until I emptied my load deep inside her.

During the evening, we played many more games, and I was lucky enough to get more blowjobs and spend time between each girl's legs licking pussy. I came a few more times. I even had full sex with Sarah in front of the others before going to bed, finally sleeping with Jane, and finally filling her pussy with my load.

They stayed with me for a few days, and we enjoyed playing games and exploring each other’s bodies.

Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments