Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Moving Day I: ...And The Spell Was Broken

"A favor for a friend leads to something more intense."

19
12 Comments 12
9.9k Views 9.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Late fall. I'd been trying to find a place to live for more than a year, but nowhere available was well suited to me. Eventually, I couldn't take it anymore, so I up and moved to another state. I registered for classes at the local university and started looking for work in a small town that had a lot of open wilderness and dense forest surrounding it. Since I still didn't find anywhere good, I started living outside of town.

Fortunately for me, if you're going to pick a town to wander out of the woods in search of housing and employment when you look like a sock puppet that Death brought with him to show and tell, and smelling twice as bad, this was really the place to do it. Had a job and friends with not so much effort, but I still couldn't find a good place to live. Wound up living in a forest outside around the edge of town for about five months before I got a place of my own. It wasn't as bad as it sounds. Truth be known, I rather liked it that way.
Winter was coming though, and I knew it wouldn't do indefinitely. I had made a number of friends who overwintered nearby, but my small frame just wouldn't take the cold like their bodies could.

One morning in early November, I woke up completely freezing, and, teeth chattering, I decided that it was time to go. I called around to see who had a room for me, since I couldn't afford anything more. There were a surprising number of responses, but it was easy for me to pick the winner. A wonderful married couple I had met through school took me in. They were both professors at my university, but in a radically different college than mine, which is to say that there was no chance whatsoever that I would ever be in their classes. They own an enormous seven bedroom house, and rented out four of the rooms, keeping two free for guests.

Once I had made my decision, it was just a matter of moving in. My landlords were out of town and so was their truck. Despite the setback, it was cold and I knew it was time to get moving, since the frost was setting in. I had been up in that tree for about four months, and I had a bit of stuff to move, so I called a friend to help. Getting my possessions out from where they were and into my new place was quite the challenge. I was moving from a place that wasn't a house or home, or even indoors, in the strictest sense and into a house full of roommates. The walk in and out of my camp was long and treacherous. Needless to say, my friend hadn't a clue what he was agreeing to when I asked him. Knowing that it would be hard work, I had jokingly offered him a blowjob in exchange for the help. As I gave the notion more thought, though, the prospect seemed more and more appealing.

After that was done, we finished loading up his truck with my stuff and headed across town to my storage locker for my crummy furniture, then off to the house. The professors' dogs were more than a little troublesome when we arrived, but after a lengthy sniffing and investigation, they were satisfied that I was who I claimed to be and that I belonged in their home. Since I'd been hanging out with the owners of the house for months, they knew me, and it was my really friend that brought out their wrath. It took quite a number of trips past them and up the narrow stairs before we were finished.

Once we got back into my room at the new place, set down the last boxes and shut the door it was remarkably quiet. I set up my computer and turned it on. The loud start-up chime broke the silence for the first time since the door had been closed. I looked over at my friend and smiled. I thanked him for his help as I stood over my keyboard. I didn't have a desk chair, or a chair of any kind actually at my last place, but then, I hadn't needed one. I put on some music - I don't remember exactly what it was, but definitely something with a well trained female vocalist, and a bit of a sexy vibe.

The instant the music started I had flopped down onto my bed, which I was very glad to have back out of my storage locker. “Hello, bed.” I said. “I've missed you.”

For a long moment, I just laid there, feeling the pliable but firm surface of the mattress, resting on its wooden slats. It wasn't the best bed, but it was so much more comfortable than I had been in over a year. Sleeping outdoors has a romance to it, but in reality, it's almost always cold, it's wet, there's no real control over your surroundings. In a split second, I was at home.

Snapping back to the moment at hand, I rolled onto my back and looked over at him. “Hey,” I said. “Thanks.”

“No problem,” he said

“No problem? You were a huge help,” I told him, “I really appreciate your taking time out of your day for me. It's been a long one.”

I started to look him over and thought for a moment about what I had said earlier. I knew that ordinarily he'd have normally been way to shy to even think about the blowjob I had joked about, but after all the work he'd put in, he was ready for some kind of reward. A devilish smile curled up the corners of his lips upward and he turned to me.

“So, how about it then?” He said.

Of course my mind went straight down the gutter, but I couldn't figure out what he was talking about. He's not a confident man. Exactly the opposite really. On the other hand, he's not at all bad looking, and I did offer it to him. An equally seductive grin spread out across my face and I patted the bed, beckoning him to me from where he stood across the room. Looking taller to me than he usually does, he swaggered over to the bed. “How about what?” I asked as he stood over me.

“How about that blowjob?” He said. His voice was strong, even powerful. If I hadn't been lying down already, I'd have been knocked flat by the change in his outward personality. I remember that I liked it, I was just very surprised. I laughed a little, but quickly covered it with another smile. I smoothly ran the tip of my tongue over my upper lip, and then bit the lower one. I gestured for him to sit and he did. All the times I had imagined such a scenario, it never occurred to me that I might be the nervous one.

Instead of speaking, I swallowed my voice and started slithering up his torso, my hands sliding over his chest ahead of me. There was a tangible change to the tone of the room. Slowly, he laid down against the headboard as I swung my left leg over his lap. Straddling him and facing him, I had regained a little of my power, but I liked leaving it with him, so I sank back down as he took my shoulders and pushed me downward slowly, sensuously.

Knowing that we were never going to be an item made my feelings all the more confusing.

KarlaRati
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarlaRati

I didn't like him in that way, he didn't fancy me, but right then, in that moment, I was his. Breath slipped out of me the lower I got. Even though he was wearing heavy jeans I could feel the hardness between his legs press into my cleavage. My hands reached the button of his trousers and I uncurled my neck to up at him, making eye contact just as I pulled the small metal from the fabric.

As I opened the fly I maintained my sultry gaze. When I had opened it all the way, I felt a thick, heavy, and very erect penis make contact with me below the chin. Instinctively, I balanced on my knees as my left hand took his warm balls in its slender fingers. No longer looking at him, I could only hear his response, but a soft moan and just a slight arch in his spine made me so hot. When he relaxed, my right wrapped fingers around his shaft, one at a time, but quickly, smoothly.

This time he gasped slightly, when I intensified my grip. I gave him half a moment to calm down and then slid my fingers up and down. When I reached the top of his shaft, I ran my thumb around the edge of its wide head and gently played with his foreskin. At the base, I held him fast and let him feel my breath. This went on for a short while, working him into a lather. The middle finger of my left hand explored the area beneath his sack, where it pressed against him, at the edge of another part of him that was very tense. I looked into his eyes and saw that he was mine now, and that I was allowed to do anything I wanted to him.

While my friend looked at me with longing, I returned my focus to his throbbing genitals. As I rolled his balls around my hands, like playing with a pair of large marbles, I felt them jump. One, then the other, shot closer to his body and held it's place. I held on tight to the base of his cock and gave him a slow, sensual lick up the bottom of his shaft from the balls to the head.

Excitement blurred my vision. It was as though I was seeing his pleasure through the distorted air and burning embers of the furnace inside me. I wrapped my lips around him and slid back down into my throat in the same ease with which I rolled my tongue up his shaft.

I may not have known it at the time, but looking back, I'm impressed with myself. He has a sexy, thick eight plus inches between his legs. I used my hand to stroke the shaft as I ascended, and caressed his thighs on the down-stroke. I enjoy knowing that I've done well, but I would have loved it to have gone on for a while longer; pretty soon though, I could feel him squirming under my pressure a little. I wrapped my tongue around his shaft and swirled it here and there as I slid my throat over his whole cock and that was it.

My tongue sliding across his balls while I deepthroated him was too much for him to deal with. With my left hand I pressed again at his hole, but did not enter it. I lifted my head a little and he forcefully took hold of my hair and pressed me back down. He started to throb as I fought for air, both of us enjoying every gasp. Every second we got closer to his orgasm I gave another thought to the possibility that I might join him in that endeavor. Another minute and I might have, but it was all too much.

The first friend I had made when I moved to town was now holding my hair and wildly fucking my throat with his big dick. First, his cock got even bigger, and then it sprayed forth a massive surge of cum. I couldn't keep it in my mouth for all his thrusting and it spilled down his shaft. The second shot was even bigger and I was drowning in him.

I tried to swallow before the fourth one but he hit the back of my throat so hard I spat it all onto him, and took him in my hand instead, jerking him furiously while he came into the air. It seemed like it must have been almost a minute that he was actively cumming, and when he was done, he kept oozing as I playfully jacked him off, licking the tip and occasionally taking it back in my mouth. He writhed and moaned as I kept stimulating him, coaxing out another three shots and getting some cum to drink after all.

In the midst of all this, I heard one of my housemates get home. I paused for a moment, and looked to the door, then back at my friend who was breathing hard, almost panting. I hadn't installed a doorknob with a lock yet. For a moment I was mesmerized by the musculature of his chest rising and falling. Shaking my eyes free from the trap, I asked “Are you going to be okay?”

“Fine.”

“Good, 'cause I have to go and check who's home. I just want to let them know I'm in now.”

“Sure.” He told me.

I straightened myself out, took off my cum soaked top, and used it to wipe the remaining cum off my face. I put on another and headed for the door. Before opening it, I turned to him and said “How about that blowjob?”, smiling at him like a succubus who now owned his soul.

It's okay though, he owned mine for that moment too. Just as I turned the knob of the door, I saw our whole future together, I saw our first kiss, the first time we fucked. I saw my beautiful wedding dress. A moment of ultimate synthesis of lust and love – a perfect future. Then I opened the door, and just like that, the spell was broken.

I poked my head out the door, and then headed downstairs to say hello to whomever it was. It was Amelia, who I had only met a couple of times. She was elusive, and the known slut of the house. I didn't mind the competition, but it was my intention to take the title from her. She looked at me quizzically and said “Hey.”

“Hey.” I said back.

“What are you doing here?” She asked.

“Um... I live here now.”

“Really? That's great!” I was pleased to hear her say that.

“Have a good day?” I tried to make some small talk while I was still soaking and aching with untamed, unspent passion from my brief, if intense experience.

“I did.” She said. “Did you know you have cum on your face?”

This was one of those times that I could physically feel my face turning red as it did. “What?”

“Right there.” She said, pointing at my jawline to the right of my chin.

I was incredibly embarrassed, but I was also enjoying the nature of that embarrassment. Rather than grabbing a paper towel from the roll on the counter, I got it with my middle finger and licked it right up without thinking. My eyes widened when I realized what I had done, but Amelia just laughed. In that instant, I was enchanted once again.

Published 
Written by TheScheherezadeFeint
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments