Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Memoir of a Blow Job

14
12 Comments 12
9.1k Views 9.1k
709 words 709 words
My heart flutters as I hear him call out, "Blow me, Slut!"

I love serving my Sir. I run from my room. My tits bounce and sway as each foot lightly hits the floor. I enter the dark chambers and my pussy tingles. My Sir is a beautiful vision laying on his bed. His cock is thick and hard and it looks like it is ready to be sucked. I slowly walk over to him, unbuttoning my blouse, exposing my tits. Each nipple is hard with anticipation.

"Permission to sit up on your bed, Sir," I whisper as I bow before him.

"Of course, my slut. You can't blow me from down there," my Sir chuckles mockingly.

I smile up at him. Hopping into his bed makes my breasts bounce. My tits must have grabbed his attention because he reaches for my right nipple. He then pinches and teases it. His touch melts me.

"Grab your left nipple. Pinch it hard. Hold it right there, " he orders.

A few seconds pass and he instructs me to release my grip. A surge of delight shoots from my breast to my pussy. He draws me in for a long passionate kiss. Our hot, wet tongues meet and dance around. My eyes never leave his gaze as I kiss my way down his sexy body. I lower my mouth down on his cock. Pure joy surges through me as I wrap my lips around my Sir's shaft. I allow his cock to slide in and out of my mouth. I am enjoying my Sir's cock especially the pre cum on his tip. Moans escape my lips as I blow the man I admire and love so much. My hand are groping his sac, gently pumping it.

I love the idea that I am his slut. As I suck his cock, I think about how lucky I am to have a special man in my life to serve and love. My mouth moves a little lower and begins feasting on his cum filled balls. I start by licking the bottom of his sac. Back and forth my tongue tickles, my Sir.

titsbiglovers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
titsbiglovers

I am in heaven as I continue licking and poking around.

I think my Sir is enjoying me as I feel his body relax. Then I take one side of his balls in my mouth. I moan louder wanting my Sir to feel the vibrations shoot through his entire body. I suddenly let it pop out of mouth so I can suck the other side. As I suck, my hands reach around and find his sweet ass. My palms rub it as I continue licking and sucking his sac.

Suddenly my mouth shoots up to his cock again. I shiver as I take the stiff cock in my mouth, again blowing it hard and fast. My head is bobbing back and forth. I feel him watching as his rock hard shaft slides in and out of my mouth. My hand starts squeezing the royal sac.

Mmmmmmm....I am the luckiest girl on Earth! I want him to cum on my lips so I start begging my Sir. My mouth moves quicker and starts sucking the royal cock harder. I hear moans coming from My Sir. Sloppy wet sounds mixed with heavy moans leads me to believe my Love is going to cum soon. I allow my tongue to run over his cum slit urging him to cum for me...in me! I want it right in my mouth. I want him to make me swallow his cum.

His strong hand continues guiding my head on his cock. My tongue is running up and down, hard and fast. I start fingering the cunt he owns, my pussy. Sucking. Blowing. Fingering. I taste a little pre cum that has dripped out. My eyes roll with delight as I feel my own orgasm beginning to brew.

Oh my...I love my Sir's hard dick in my mouth. It fills every crevice perfectly. I know he is cumming soon as feel his hard cock jerk. I start rubbing the base hard as my mouth sits open wide. All of a sudden cum starts squirting out of his cock. My mouth enjoys catching every drop.

I swallow.

Published 
Written by SubmissiveAngel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments