Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mandy's Stranger

"Mandy wakes up to find a stranger in her room who only wants to please her..."

47
23 Comments 23
6.2k Views 6.2k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"First attempt at a story...hope you like it!! :)"

Mandy was curled up on her side in her normal sleeping position. She began to wake up but something was very different. Through the haze of sleep, she thought she felt someone's hand moving under the side of her thin t-shirt up to graze the side of her breast… gently squeezing kneeling her right breast he wrapped her nipple in his fingers, pulling softly as his hand cupped her breast.

"Mmmm… who are you?" 

"Shhh…." the stranger whispered into her ear. "Keep your eyes closed, let me make you feel good. Let me do this for you," he said as he pulled her over onto her back, pushing her shirt up and over her head.  

"You are so beautiful… so, so beautiful," he said as he took one nipple into his mouth and sucked gently.

Then she felt his hands stray down her sides to her hips as he slowly hooked his fingers under the waistband of her pajama bottoms and under her underwear to push them down. "Raise your hips, Mandy. Let me get these off you. I want to see you…" 

"How do you know my name?" Mandy asked as she raised herself up slightly, She felt everything begin to move down past her thighs, past her knees, off completely. Then she heard her clothes fall to the floor, forgotten…

Not knowing why Mandy allowed herself to trust him. She kept her eyes closed as he moved over her body. She didn't want to break the spell of the early morning seduction… the feel of his hands on her. 

Her stranger moved down to the end of the bed and positioned himself between her legs, slowly caressing her calf as she felt the weight on the bed adjust to his movements. Groaning, Mandy felt a soft kiss on the inside of one knee then the other, feather-light kisses as he made his way up the inside of her legs. She could feel the gentle pressure of his hands encouraging her to spread her legs further.

"Oh Mandy…" he whispered reverently as he took in the sight of her bare pussy. "You are so beautiful…"

Mandy found herself panting slightly in anticipation, gripping the sheet beneath her she raised herself slightly under his gaze.

Finally, the stranger moved and laid his head against Mandy's sex. She could feel the pressure of the weight of his head at the apex of her legs. It made her breath catch as she felt him sigh as he breathed in deeply.

"Oh, how I've longed to touch you… to breathe you in… to taste you…" He reached up then, grasping her right breast as his left hand snaked around her hip pulling her closer to him and pressing his mouth over her already wet pussy. 

His tongue ran up and down the outside lips. She gasped in surprise as he played with her nipple at the same moment his tongue dove between her lips and found her hard clit. She bucked up against his mouth as he played with her nub.

AlisonCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisonCarter

 "Oh!!" she cried out.

 Quickly then, he moved his hands and opened her labia, sucking on her clit like he was a hungry man in a world lacking food. She felt a hand move and fingers began rubbing her sweet damp opening.

"Oh, oh, my… Ahhhh!"

 Just then, he pushed one finger in deep into her as his mouth continued licking the length of her pussy, caressing it with growing pressure, flicking her clit, but never staying long, just teasing it as he pumped his finger deeper and harder.

"Oh, oh, please, please…"

Quietly growling, he asked, "What, Mandy? What do you want? Tell me what you want."

Squeezing her eyes closed, she panted, "It just… it just feels so good. I need it. I need you."

With that, the stranger put a second then a third finger inside her, pumping in and out. The pressure was almost too much but then he took her clit and pressed his tongue hard. Mandy felt herself push up off the bed, arching her back as she cried out in pleasure. He wrapped his tongue around her clit, gently sucking and flicking it, licking it over and over as his fingers moved in and out of her hot hole with increasing intensity.

She heard him grunting softly, "Oh Mandy, you feel so much better than I could have imagined. You taste so good."

"Oh my God! Oh my God! I'm close… so close. Ahh… please… please. Don't stop!"

Panting, he whispered, "I'll never stop. This is all I've ever wanted, to hear you want me… want what I could do to you. Oh God, Mandy. Your cries of desire are all I want to hear."

"Oh, yes. Oh, yes I'm cumming…. I'm cumming!! Oooohhhhh!!!"

 Mandy squirmed and bucked her hips forward so hard her stranger had to grip her hips to hold her still as she came. Squirting all over his face and hands, she screamed out her release. Collapsing back onto the bed, she could feel herself trembling. The soft aftershocks overtook her body. Panting, she put her hands on him, feeling the soft hair on his head still nestled between her legs as he breathed her in, licking up all her juices. 

"Oh, my sweet Mandy. My sweet, sweet girl. This is just the beginning of how I want to please you."

 "Who are you?"

 "Not yet. I'll tell you soon, but not yet. If you want me to come back, wear a flower in your hair. I promise I will see you and make my way back to you."

 Then he moved, kissed her gently, letting her taste herself on his lips. Then he stood beside the bed, softly skimmed his hand gently down her chest over her still hard nipple down her belly cupped her sex, sighed contentedly, and was gone.

Mandy lay there with her hands on her chest… eyes still closed… breathing slowly. She was thinking quietly, where can I find a flower this early in the morning?

Published 
Written by GirlFriday
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments