Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lake, Part 1

16
13 Comments 13
8.1k Views 8.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words
We had spent the morning at an outdoor festival. It was October, but still very warm and sunny out, an absolutely gorgeous day to be outside. Even so, my intense dislike of crowds got the better of me, so he suggested that we drive over to the lake nearby to get away from everyone for a while. We could always come back later if we wanted. I felt a little bad about making him leave, but agreed, almost desperate to be away from the crush of people.

He drove us the twenty minutes to the lake, but instead of taking the normal road in, he turned off onto a small side road that quickly turned into little more than a trail. I was immediately lost and found myself thankful that we had taken his huge, old four-wheel drive rather than my car. A few minutes of bouncing around on the dirt trail took us to what turned out to be the back side of the lake. We could hear boaters and people on jet skis nearby, but there was no one in sight. He parked in the shade of some trees near the shore, rolled down the windows, and killed the engine.

I’d never been here before, and it was a really beautiful spot. Fall arrives late here, so it was more like a late summer day. I must have been staring out the window, so I was startled when he touched me. I took off the seat belt and turned to face him. He kissed me, a kiss that was light at first but very quickly gained intensity. When I pulled back from him to take a breath, I was somehow on my knees between the front seats, my body pressed against him. I didn’t remember moving. He moved to kiss me again, but I put my hand on his chest and pushed him back hard against the driver’s side door. A look of utter shock crossed his face, and I couldn’t help smiling.

Before he had a chance to recover, I unbuttoned his jeans and found him already impossibly hard, straining against the fabric of his boxer shorts. I ran my fingertip along the length of him, and he shivered for me. I leaned down and ran my lips over him through the soft, thin cotton. His breathing was already going a bit ragged, even before I freed him from the material and wrapped my hand around him, squeezing lightly at the base and running my hand along his shaft. I wanted to play with him like this longer, but I could no longer resist tasting him. I began to very slowly run the tip of my tongue from the base of his cock to the head, completely losing myself in his scent, taste, and the silken texture of his skin against my lips.

I looked up at him and caught his eyes, keeping eye contact as I took him in my mouth very slowly until he hit the back of my throat, sealing my lips against him. His blue eyes went wild, seeming to go a couple of shades darker as I slowly swirled my tongue around him. Keeping my eyes locked to his, I reached behind my head and pulled the clip holding my hair up, tossed it to the side and let my hair fall down over his lap to obstruct his view.

lechique
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lechique

I closed my eyes and licked the length of his shaft again, stopping to flick the tip of my tongue over that sensitive ridge of skin just below the head. He made a sound halfway between a moan and a growl. I glanced up at him, and through the curtain of my red hair I saw that he had thrown his head back and closed his eyes. I enjoyed the sight of him like that for a few seconds before turning my full attention back to his swollen, throbbing cock.

I took him in my mouth again, slowly moving down, beginning to suck gently as my tongue explored him. I knew he wanted more, faster, but I allowed myself a little bit of time to drown in my own sensations: the wonderful texture of his soft skin slick from my mouth, the mingled scent of his soap and his skin, the pulsing heat coming off his body, the slightly salty taste of his skin – all this intoxicated me like nothing before. But over all of this, I could feel his need. I stopped playing with him and began to blow him in earnest, sucking harder and gradually moving faster over him, humming softly now and then as the head of his cock bumped the back of my throat. His hips began moving with me, and I picked up my pace to match the rhythm his body was begging of me. Before long I felt his hand in my hair, twisting it up and to the side so he could see. I glanced up at him, caught his eyes for a moment before closing mine again. I took him deep in my throat and moaned for him. He went wild – hands tightening in my hair to hold me in place as he thrust his cock into my mouth and down my throat. All I could do was hold still and suck him, moaning involuntarily now as he fucked my mouth.

Before long, he was at the edge. He let go of my hair, told me he was about to come, giving me the choice. I looked up at him, put two fingers over his lips, and started to suck him again. His body went rigid as his orgasm caught him, and with one final thrust, he emptied into me. I heard him moaning my name as stream after stream of his thick, hot, salty fluid filled my mouth. I held tight to him until the last spasms subsided, then looked up at him, caught his eyes, and swallowed him down. He grabbed my hair again and yanked me up on my knees, kissing me roughly. I melted into him until I felt his hands move underneath my top. I wanted him more than anything else in the world at that moment, but I knew if he touched me I would not be able to quiet my moans and cries, and then we would have a very unwelcome audience.

I pulled back, away from him, looking back over my shoulder at the lake. I couldn’t see anyone, but I could still hear them. My flushed skin was screaming for his touch. It took every ounce of will I had left, but I moved back to my seat.

Breathlessly, I said, “Later. Let’s come back later.”

He smiled at me and started the truck.

Published 
Written by TooShy678
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments