Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jaq Needs Oral Badly

"We get together with Paul and Kathy."

39
25 Comments 25
27.9k Views 27.9k
917 words 917 words

Author's Notes

"Oral sex is what Jaq craves, oral sex is what she gets."

One evening last week, Jaq turned to me and said that she really misses oral sex with more than just the two of us. Paul and Kathy are regular playmates of ours, one phone call and all is arranged.

I told Jaq that Paul and Kathy would be coming over on Saturday evening, I had informed Paul that Jaq just wanted an evening of oral sex. Paul said he would advise Kathy of the plan and would see us on Saturday.

Saturday arrived and Jaq was really feeling horny, after a wonderful shagging session, we finally got out of bed just after 1pm. We both just hung around in our bathrobes all afternoon. Paul and Kathy were due to arrive around 7pm, at 5pm Jaq went upstairs for a shower and to get dressed ready for the evening.

Jaq appeared downstairs, looking absolutely fabulous, her long blonde hair looking fabulous with the little lace dress she had chosen. Jaq had a pair of purple lace-up panties that were my favourites. Each time she bent over, I could see that she had chosen this pair for the evening.

As always, I was late getting ready, dashing upstairs to a shower just before 7pm. I had just stepped out of the shower when I heard the doorbell ring; Paul and Kathy had arrived. I quickly dressed and went downstairs to say hello, Jaq had poured the drinks, wine for the girls and beer for Paul and myself.

After an hour or so of general chit-chat, the discussion, as usual, turned to sex, Jaq again saying that she really wanted an evening of oral sex. I had explained to Paul about her desires for the evening on the phone. Paul suggested that Jaq should be the focus of attention for the evening.

We have a large sturdy coffee table in the lounge, this was where we would attempt to give Jaq what she wanted. Paul was eager to get started as was I. We positioned the table in the middle of the room and urged Jaq over. Jaq was soon on her back on the table. Paul kissed her pussy through her purple panties before sliding them off. I stood at the end where Jaq had her head. I held her legs back, exposing her little anal ring and very wet hairy pussy. Kathy watched as Paul kneeled at the other end. Jaq let out a loud moan of pleasure as Paul got to work.

Kathy knelt behind me, cupping my freshly shaved balls and stroking my stiff cock. I watched as Paul licked Jaq from her arse all the way up her gaping pussy and back again. Jaq was in absolute heaven as Paul concentrated on her anal ring, probing his tongue in and out of her arse. Jaq was squealing in pleasure as I held her legs back, Kathy causing my pre-cum to drip onto her face.

LibbyNora
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LibbyNora

Minutes later, Jaq was experiencing her first orgasm, her pussy leaking and coating Paul with her juice. Paul and myself changed places, I now lashed my tongue over her arse and along her wet pussy. Her clitty was very erect as I sucked it into my mouth. Another orgasm followed, and Jaq said that needed a rest.

Jaq sat on the sofa as we got Kathy onto her knees. The sight was amazing, her big heavy breasts hanging as she eagerly sucked on her husbands cock. It was my turn to pleasure Kathy, I got behind her and got to work, really enjoying myself. Holding her arse cheeks apart as I tongue-fucked her arse as she sucked her husband's cock. It was too much for Paul; he let out a low growl as he filled his wife's mouth with his seed. Kathy experienced her own orgasm shortly afterwards.

I was now the only poor bugger that had not had an orgasm. Kathy wanted to suck me off while watching Jaq suck her husband's cock. The two girls knelt side by side, Jaq taking Paul into her mouth while Kathy licked my cock. Both girls were experts at giving oral. Unfortunately, I shot my load first, so much that Kathy had to release my cock, letting me finish cumming over her face. This was too much for Paul, he too pulled out of Jaq`s mouth and splattered her face with his cum.

The next few minutes were spent kissing our wives, Paul cleaning my mess from Kathy with his tongue as I cleaned Jaq.

More drinks were now needed; another bottle of wine and more beers were fetched from the kitchen. We sat discussing the evening and decided that we would get together the following weekend. I suggested that maybe we could record one of our evenings, the two girls and Paul thought that to be a great idea.

After we had said our goodbyes to Paul and Kathy, we retired upstairs to bed. Jaq said that her arse being tonged had felt amazing. Getting Jaq onto her knees, I treated her to another arse licking; two orgasms quickly followed. Jaq then suggested that I jerk off over her arse. With Jaq holding her cheeks apart, I soon shot a large load over her lovely arse. Jaq stayed in position. I knew what she wanted. Jaq had the biggest orgasm of the evening as I licked my cum from arse, giving special attention to her little anal ring.

Hopefully, a video will be available to members who would like to watch.

Published 
Written by colin123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments