Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Horny Doctor Sucks Me Off

"My rhumatologist checks my prostate and gives me a blow job"

15
8 Comments 8
26.2k Views 26.2k
619 words 619 words
I went for an exam today to find out if I have rheumatoid arthritis. The nurse was checking my BP and my temperature and was very friendly. When she was checking my BP she put my arm under her arm pit and lay her breast right on my forearm. She even wiggled it around a little to get it comfy!

"That raised the numbers a little," she exclaimed in a cheery voice.

I was a little surprised and all I could think of was, "Well, duh!"

She just laughed a bit and said, "The doctor will be in soon!"

I was the last appointment of the day so I knew it would be a while because they usually got more behind schedule as the day went by. Sure enough, an hour late she finally showed up. She was an older woman, probably close to doctor retirement age. She was in good shape, and today was looking a little bit frazzled. She sat down on a stool, took a drink out of her water bottle, and asked me what was wrong. I told her my feet, ankles and wrists were hurting. She had me get up on the exam table and listened to me breathe, felt my shoulders, elbows, wrists and fingers to see if they were hot or sore. Then she had me lie back on the table and started feeling my leg joints.

When she got up to my hips she slid one hand up into my crotch and had a good feel of my cock while checking me for heat and soreness in my hips. I had a pretty good erection by the time she finished, and there was no doubt that she knew it!

Then she got her stethoscope again and started listening to various places on my legs.

"Your circulation is pretty good so far," she said, as she continued to listen at various places.

When she got up to my crotch, she very matter of factly, without any hesitation, unbuttoned my pants and unzipped my fly.

"Let's see how your femoral artery flow is," she said, and she grasped my cock with one hand and pulled it aside, and put the 'scope against my leg.

My cock was pointing at the ceiling so she knew that I was very hot!

She turned and grabbed a glove and put it on her right hand and squeezed some lube on the fingers.

JasmineKouc
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JasmineKouc

I was wondering to myself what was going to happen.

Without another word, she leaned down and sucked my cock into her mouth and then grabbed my cock with her left hand and started jacking me too.

I just lay there and enjoyed it. After a couple minutes I could tell I was going to shot my load pretty damn quick.

"I'm cumming," I moaned.

She hummed a little and proceeded to slip one of those gloved and slippery fingers up my ass. She hit my prostate first try, and I started shooting my cum into her hot sucking mouth. She kept massaging my prostate and it felt like I was cumming in a steady stream.

When I couldn't cum anymore she pulled her finger out of my ass and stood up and licked her lips. She had swallowed my entire super-sized load and not spilled a drop!

She cleaned my ass and cock up and while I was pulling my pants up she finished some paper work and handed it to me.

"Everything checks out okay so you won't need to see me again anytime soon. Drop the paper off at the checkout counter in the waiting room." And with that she walked out of the exam room and disappeared down the hall.

Published 
Written by Gene39
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments