Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Homework and Hookups: Lane's Fantasy

"Lane writes a story about one of her students and what she wants to do to him."

11
2 Comments 2
16.9k Views 16.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Nick Learns His Lesson

by Melanie Lane

I sighed as I graded my student's papers. All I saw was red, red ink, that is. But one student in particular, Nicholas Matthews, frustrated me the most. He had such potential, if only he could focus on his work instead of on what I was wearing.

Nick was one of those kids that everybody loved; well-rounded, athletic, and charming, he had the rest of the school's faculty wrapped around his finger, but not me.

I decided it was time to take a look at his situation again. How was his home-life? Did he have a job? Maybe English just isn't his strongest subject... Or maybe he was just a victim of his own raging hormones. Whatever it was, I wasn't going to stand by and let one of my students fail.

I checked my watch, the bell for the next class would ring in two minutes. I turned my papers over, got up from my desk and made my way toward Nick's desk.

"I need to see you at the end of this class, Mr. Matthews."

He raised his eyebrows and gave a small smirk at me. "Okay, Miss Lane."

I rolled my eyes. I could tell what he was thinking, a combination of "Is she serious?" and probably replaying some scene from one of those student-teacher porno's. Like that would ever happen.

The rest of the students were on their way to their next class while I talked with Nick.

"Nick, I noticed you're grades in my class recently are sub-par. Now, I know you're bright, but I feel like you aren't trying hard enough. I know you can do better if you put your mind to it."

He sat there in silence.

"Is there something I can help you with? Something you're not getting? Maybe we can set up some private tutoring sessions?"

He perked up a little at that.

"I don't know, Miss Lane. English just isn't my thing. And I'm pretty busy lately."

He was playing hard to get, ha.

"I understand that, Nick, but you need to find time for your schooling. I can work around your schedule. I really think you need this."

He pretended to contemplate his answer.

"Well, I guess. My folks are on my case about my grades anyway."

"Great. How about Monday at 3:30? Will that work for you?"

"Yeah, it will."

"Okay then, Monday it is. You can meet me in here and I'll help you with whatever you need."

"Alright then. It's a date," he chuckled.

"Okay, Nick, see you tomorrow. Don't forget to read Chapter 8 tonight!"

****

At 3:30 he showed up to my room like he said he would. We went back and forth with questions and answers about Hamlet.

"That's exactly right! Great job!" I lightly touched his arm to congratulate him on his answer.

"Thanks," he was beaming.

Maybe I sent the wrong message though... He leaned in a little at first, and then a little more, and the next thing I knew his lips were on mine.

I hate to be cliche, but I felt sparks. Little electric tingles pulsed through my body as I kissed him back.

But reality hit me, and the spark died. I pulled away abruptly, my eyes wide.

"What are you doing?!" I cried.

"What do you mean 'what am I doing?'? You kissed me too!"

"Yeah, but..."

"You certainly were acting like you wanted to kiss me..."

"Nick, I am your teacher. I'm several years older than you. What you did was entirely inappropriate." I suddenly felt prudish, I wanted to cover up myself and hide away.

"Whatever," he shrugged his backpack on, and gathered his belongings.

"You still have fifteen minutes left. Don't you want to get help with anything else?"

"No," he said defensively. He left the room without scheduling another session.

****

The next day, Nick approached me again.

"Umm, Miss Lane?"

I looked up from my papers. "Yes, Nick?"

"Can I... Can we... I still need your help..." he stammered.

"And I can help you. Did you want to make another appointment?"

"Yeah... and also, I'm sorry about... ya know."

"Apology accepted. How about this afternoon?"

****

The next tutoring session began as usual.

"So why does Hamlet want to put on a play?"

"I don't know... He likes acting?"

I tried to be patient. "No. Remember, he's reenacting his father's murder and he wants Claudius to feel guilty about it and confess."

"I'm sorry, Miss Lane, I just don't get this stuff. Especially Shakespeare, I mean, why does he have to use all those fancy words?"

"Those were normal words during his time."

He looked discouraged.

"It's okay, Nick. A lot of people find Shakespeare's work difficult to understand."

"Really?"

"Yeah. But I know with my help, you'll be able to bring your grades up. Now let's talk about Claudius as a foil to Hamlet..." I turned to him; he was staring at me intensely.

"Nick, are you paying attention?"

He wasn't paying attention. Suddenly he leaned into me.

"Nick?..."

Once again, he kissed me. His tongue parted my lips and found my tongue.

I rested my hands on his chest, wanting to push him away, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

He touched my shoulder and ran his hand down my arm and fondled my breast. I quickly grabbed his hand and pulled it away, giving him a hard smack on the cheek with my other hand.

"What do you think you're doing?!"

"What do you mean 'what am I doing'?"

"How dare you touch me like that, you fucking perv!"

"I bet you wanted it!"

I rolled my eyes, disgusted, and then an idea popped in my head.

I had seen Nick on the soccer field. I remembered seeing his tight, tanned abs and messy hair and thinking how hot and fuckable he looked. I hadn't gotten any action in a while so...

"You know what, Nicholas? I do want it. Just like you want me. But today I'm going to teach you a lesson you'll never forget."

He went silent, but I noticed the bulge in his pants immediately.

I turned away from him and undid a few more buttons on my blouse, revealing my lacey white bra and ample cleavage.

prettykit1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
prettykit1

I took one deep breath and faced him again.

"Now, you will do as I say and not question me. I am the teacher and you are my pupil. You will respond to me with "yes, miss". Do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss," he said with his mouth still wide open. He couldn't take his eyes off of me.

"Good. Now... Take off your trousers."

"What?" he asked, stunned.

I snatched up a ruler from my desk and slapped it against the wood, making a loud cracking sound that made him jump a little.

"You do not question me. The correct response is "Yes, Miss". Minus 10 points. I suggest you modify your answer, Nicholas."

At first he looked puzzled but seemed to give in as he slowly unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them off. He looked at me for the next direction.

"Good boy. Now take off your boxers."

He seemed even more hesitant, even though I could tell how much he wanted to.

I slapped the ruler against my desk again.

"Did I stutter? Do it! And next time you disobey me, I'll take this ruler to your rear end!"

He quickly shimmied out of his boxers and threw them in the pile with his pants. He attempted to cover up his penis with his hands.

I walked over to him and yanked his hands away and held them to my chest. My heart was beating fast under them.

"Don't be ashamed." I released his hands. "Arms at your sides, young man."

He rested his arms at his sides as his cock was in full view. It was cut and very hard, begging for attention.

"Mm very nice," I mused. "That's a cock worthy of extra credit."

He blushed and smiled that crooked smile that I had come to love.

"What are you going to do with my cock, Miss Lane?"

"You will not speak unless spoken to!" I demanded.

"Now lean over my desk like a good boy."

He leaned over my desk with his ass hanging over the edge, legs spread apart. I dragged one of my nails down his spine and down one side of his ass, giving him shivers. Then I dug all my nails into his cheek and gave a hard squeeze.

He moaned a little and lifted his head to get a look at me behind him, prompting me to give a hard slap on his ass with my ruler.

"Keep your head down! Bad boys must be punished. How old are you, Nicholas?"

"I'm 18, Miss."

"Perfect. Then as a rule of thumb, you will be spanked eighteen times."

He clenched his cheeks to prepare for the blows he knew he was about to receive.

"Count them for me, Nick. You can count to 18 can't you? Or should I have a talk with your math teacher?"

"Yes, I can, Miss."

"Good. Let's begin then."

I placed the ruler on his butt and then pulled it back slowly, forcing him to wait in fear and anticipation. Then I gave the first hard smack on his ass.

He flinched and then said. "One."

There was already a red mark spreading across his ass. I quickly spanked him again, this time a little harder.

"Mmph. Two."

*smack*

"Three."

*smack*

"Four."

The intensity of each blow heightened as I went on, and he counted them all the way up to eighteen. He was grateful the punishment was over.

"Good boy. Have you learned your lesson?"

"Yes, Miss."

"Would you like your reward now?"

"Yes, Miss!" he begged.

"Stand up."

He still had a raging hard-on.

I slowly slid my skirt up around my waist. His eyes bulged at the sight of my skimpy, white thong which I then slipped off and tossed aside. I lifted myself onto my desk, slid my butt back, and leaned against the blackboard.

"I know how much you want this pussy Nick." I lifted my knees and spread my legs. "Now come over here and eat me."

"Yes, Miss!" He was eager to lick and suck my wet cunt.

He went right at it, licking up and down my slit. He moved his tongue in little circles around my clit and dragged it down to my hole and back, making me squirm. He gently sucked my clit into his mouth.

"Mmm just like that."

He licked my clit up and down with quick strokes.

"Don't stop, oh yeah, just like that, honey."

He continued like that as I came hard. I sighed and squirmed and writhed until the wave of pleasure slowed.

He then trailed his tongue down to my pussy. He teased me with his tongue, licking in circles around my hole and just barely entering. I wondered which girls were lucky enough to have him...

Finally he plunged his tongue into my pussy, darting it in and out.

"Ohh yeah. Go ahead, lick my pussy. Just like that! Mmm yeah," I moaned.

He reached for his hard cock and started stroking it. I was so immersed in my own pleasure that I didn't bother to punish him for it. I decided to let him have this.

He tongue-fucked me while rubbing his cock, getting faster and faster at both.

"Ohhh yeah. Yeah, fuck!"

I grabbed a handful of his long golden hair and pushed his head down in between my legs, shoving his tongue further into my pussy. I grinded my hips against his face.

"Ohhh fuck!" I screamed as I orgasmed once again. I threw my head back in pleasure, not wanting it to end.

As I came down from the high, he was still jerking off.

"C'mon, come for me boy. Come for your teacher!"

As I said this, a stream of cum shot from his dick and onto the floor. Three more times it squirted out. He slowed his strokes as he finished coming.

I considered making him lick his own cum off the floor, but I figured that would be too extreme. Maybe next time...

"Good job, Nick. You get an A+ for this lesson."

"Thank you, Miss."

I re-positioned my skirt and wadded up my discarded panties and shoved them into my purse.

"We'll have to schedule another tutoring session some time."

"I agree, Miss."

"I'll let you know. Now put your pants back on and go home, Nick. You'll need to be well-rested for tomorrow's test."

Published 
Written by CherryRedGirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments