Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her First Tattoo, part two

"Lauren's dad orally satisifes her and her best friend"

33
2 Comments 2
9.6k Views 9.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"It turns out Lauren's stepdad loves to eat pussy, and Lauren and Shelli enjoy his work."

Lauren had invited her friend Shelli to spend the weekend, mainly because Shelli thought her stepdad, Phil, was hot. And on Friday night, Shelli had easily seduced Phil and ended up having him eat her little pussy before fucking her hard on his desk.

The surprise was that when Lauren had sneaked into the room and started watching her "old" stepdad banging her friend, she had gotten turned on, and had ended up bending over stepdad's desk herself, and asking him to fuck her, too.

The sight of his daughter's firm young butt cheeks and moist pink pussy lips on display was incredibly erotic, and as he pumped Shelli's tight pussy, he felt himself cumming and he pulled out to spray two thick ropes of cum up over Shelli's back, his dick pulsing as he held it over her.

His daughter, who had been incredibly aroused watching Phil fuck her friend Shelli, turned in time to see her stepdad's cock shoot his load over her friend, and she gasped at the size of his cock, as she saw it engorged for the first time.

"Oh my god, daddy," she gasped as she watched him cum. "Your cock is so fuckin' big. I don't think I could even take that in my little pussy." And she rose from the desk and began backing away a little, still staring at his cock, even as it began softening in Phil's big hand.

"Well, baby, after shooting my load on your friend Shelli here, "Phil said panting, "I'm spent. I'll need some time to recover. But you're in luck, little girl, cuz my favorite thing to do with pussy is to lick and suck it. So get back to this desk, lean back and spread your legs for daddy," he said with a big smile.

Lauren was a little surprised, but she was so turned on by what she had seen, that she couldn't think of what to do, other than do what her stepdad had told her. So she returned to the desk, leaned her bare ass against the edge of the big desk, with her arms resting on top, and lewdly spread her legs. Phil stared at Lauren's pussy as she took her position, her fat labia pink from her vigorous fingering and glistening from the juicy secretions that watching the dirty fucking session, as well as her rubbing, had produced.

Phil was still intrigued and turned on by the tattoo that adorned the private area of his daughter's pelvis, and he knelt down in front of her, and gently touched the tattoo, and ran his fingers over her protruding hip bones and down over her thighs. In her aroused state, the touch sent shivers through Lauren, and she moaned softly as she felt tingles from his touch. Her skin was soft and silky, and Phil's fingers could not stop exploring.

As he felt her skin and fondled her curves, Phil lowered his mouth to Lauren's pussy, tasting the salty sweat as his lips first touched the smoothly shaved skin. As his tongue reached out to push between her ripe lips, he tasted the tang of her sexual juices and inhaled deeply the intoxicating scent.
 
"Oh, baby," Phil murmured, as he barely lifted from her hot mound, "I love the sweet taste of your pussy. I want to suck every drop of this sweet nectar from your hot little pussy."

"Mmmmm.....ahhhhhhh," was all Lauren could manage, as his hot tongue licked up and down her pussy, and his big hands explored her midsection, now enveloping her upper thighs, and gently squeezing her firm ass cheeks.

Phil continued both sucking and licking Lauren's hot slit, pushing his tongue further inside, and using its tip to explore the folds and ripples of the tender flesh. As his tongue explored, he kept his hot mouth pressed against her pudendum, his nose pressed against her pubic mound, where tiny hairs were growing back and tickled his nose a bit as he enjoyed her sex on his tongue.

"Mmmmm... I love your taste on my tongue and the intoxicating fragrance of your excited pussy," Phil said looking up over his stepdaughter's firm tummy, over the pointy tits that rose and fell with her heavy breathing.

"And now that you've got a dirty little tattoo inked right next to your little honeypot, you're going to let your stepdaddy suck on your pussy any time he wants, aren't you, baby?"

"Oh, yes, daddy, "she murmured as he kept up.

"And I want you to stop shaving down here, so I can enjoy the feeling of your soft pubic hairs around this dirty little pussy of yours," her stepdad continued.

Lauren could only mumble a soft "ok" as he continued working his mouth and tongue over her sensitive pussy. She had never had her little pussy eaten before, and the new sensations were overwhelming, as her stepfather's tongue forcefully explored and stroked her.

As Phil sensed his daughter's increased arousal, he decided to add a finger to help with his tongue's work, and slowly slid a finger between her lips, and began pressing it into the tight tunnel of her little cunt. As he worked it inside and curled it around to the upper area of her pussy, he flicked his tongue over and under the little hood that covered her clit at the top of her slit. Lauren bucked as his tongue hit the most sensitive spot, and he backed off a bit, before stroking from inside with his strong finger. His other hand held her just over her tattoo, keeping her from escaping as he kept his mouth over her sex.

AnnaLarson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaLarson

"Ohmigod," Lauren blurted, as her father's tongue and finger caused her to feel a jolt of pleasure. "I love what you are doing, daddy. Don't stop."

"Don't worry," he said just barely lifting his mouth from her pussy, "I could eat this delicious little pussy for hours! And I think I'm going to."

And almost as he said the words, Lauren felt another wave of pleasure, and she came with a shudder, her little pussy pulsing with a new surge of her slick secretions. Phil sucked hard and enjoyed the pungent taste of her cum as it coated his tongue, and began soaking his mouth and chin, as it leaked from her hot pussy.

"Ooohhhh... unnngghhh... Omigod," Lauren cried, as the orgasm shook her teen body.

"Don't..... stop.... Ohhhhh," she moaned as Phil struggled to keep his mouth on her slippery wet mound, as it pulsed, and her hips bucked with pleasure.

Phil kept sucking, and tonguing, as Lauren kept cumming. It went on for several more minutes until he felt her body go nearly limp, and he held her up by her thighs, to keep her from sliding to the floor. When she finally began to recover, he gently lifted her and placed her in the soft leather chair next to his desk.

Meanwhile, Shelli had been watching and stroking her own hot pussy, as Phil had brought his stepdaughter to a shuddering climax.

"That was so fuckin' hot, Mr. Felden," Shelli smiled at him, licking her lips, and thrusting a hip out, as she leaned against the edge of the desk, her own pussy also pink from her stroking, and the hard pounding that Phil had recently inflicted.

"Why don't you slide over here, and eat a little of this freshly fucked young pussy," Shelli said, as she reached down and made a little "v" with her fingers over the top of her lightly-haired pussy, pushing her pelvis forward toward the older man.

"Looks tasty... I'd love to have a little of that," Phil said, as he slid down into position in front of Shelli. "Especially since I'm the one that just had the pleasure of fucking that tight little pussy. If it tastes as good as it felt around my dick, I'm in for a real treat."

She leaned back against his desk, her legs spread, and her pelvis thrust forward. Phil put his arms around her legs and took hold of her tight ass, and pressed his mouth against her pussy, still wet with her juices, and tasting a bit of his cum. It smelled of sex, and he enjoyed the slightly sweaty and dirty smell.

"Mmmmm... I love that your pussy tastes like sex, Shelli. I want to suck your dirty little pussy dry, baby," he said, then put his mouth back to work on her, working his tongue between the lips of her pussy.

"Yeah, baby," Shelli purred, "suck all the cream out of that little pussy and make it all wet and juicy all over again. I love an old man who can eat pussy."

Phil went to work on Shelli's well-fucked little pussy, working his tongue up and down the slit, as he forced in a finger from below and began exploring her pussy with his big finger.

Her pussy began oozing its slick secretions, as his finger found her spot and he massaged it gently. His mouth massaged her pussy lips, as his finger worked inside. And as the hot juice began oozing from her steaming hot cunt, Phil inhaled the musky fragrance and sucked the juice into his hungry mouth.

Shelli's body began bucking and bouncing a bit on the table, as he worked on her, and she gasped and gurgled a bit, as he found her g-spot and continued sucking her lips.

"Omigod," Shelli gasped, as she neared another orgasm, "I think I'm going to need you to put that big cock in me again, you dirty old man."

"Not until you cream all over my face with your dirty little pussy, you little whore," Phil said looking up at the little slut, as her juices began running down his chin. "I want to feel you cum all over my face."

"You are a dirty old man, aren't you, Mr. Feldman," Shelli said, "eating a dirty little teenage pussy that's been fucked raw by an old dirty cock."

As she spit out her dirty words, she pushed her pussy into his hungry mouth. She grabbed him by his hair, and jammed his face up against herself, causing him to gag a bit and slap her hard on her ass. She moaned as she enjoyed the feel of his mouth and tongue inside her hot pussy.

"Yeah, I'm a dirty old man, who loves sucking on dirty teenage pussy, you little slut," Phil replied, grabbing and massaging her tight ass with his big hands, and mashing her pussy against his mouth and nose.

"Now that you are nice and sloppy wet, scoot your cute little ass up on this desk, and I'm going to give you this dirty old cock again," Phil said, rising, and lifting her by her ass, onto the edge of the desk.

Then he took her legs, and lifted them, exposing and spreading her pussy in front of him, right at the edge of the desk.

When he rose, Shelli could see that his cock was again rock hard, and standing straight out from his body. He stood up, and guided his dick toward her ready pussy, and slammed it into her, making her scream as it filled her little cunt.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" Shelli blurted out, as he hammered her pussy for the second time.

Published 
Written by bagdaddy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments