Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her first Blow Jobs

"She wanted to learn how to give a blow job before she left for college"

36
16 Comments 16
15.6k Views 15.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Regina and her friend, Tanya, were both interested in learning how to give a blow job. They were determined to have plenty of blow job giving experience before they went to college.

Tanya had several magazines she shared with Regina. The magazines had tips on how to give a great blow job. There were lots of techniques and things to do to a guy’s dick to maximize his pleasure.

The more she read about blow jobs, the more Regina wanted to try it.

She and Tanya had been giving hand jobs and jerking guys off for several months before deciding to try their first blow jobs. They had given each other tips on what guys liked when they were being jerked off.

Regina learned lots of dick teasing techniques from Tanya.

Regina became fascinated with pre cum while jerking guys off. (She still is.) She learned some tricks from Tanya on how to make a hand job last, maximize the guy’s pleasure, and increase his pre cum emissions.

The first thing they decided to do to get ready to give a blow job was taste a guy’s pre cum while giving him a hand job. The next several times Regina jerked a guy off she tasted some pre cum. She liked it. She also saw that playing with the pre cum and licking it off her fingers drove a guy’s arousal up several notches.

While giving a hand job and fingering a guy’s precum and licking it off her fingers with some exaggerated tongue movement and slurping, Regina looked at him, made eye contact and said, “Maybe next time I can put your erection in my mouth.” He exploded a huge cum geyser. Regina learned that eye contact and a little dirty talk added to a guy’s excitement. She became an expert at combining her teasing hot body and dirty talk to maximize a guy’s desire for her.

The next step was tasting cum after jerking a guy off. Regina experimented with several guys. They all liked her playing with pre cum, licking her fingers, and swallowing it. She’d see what they thought about her playing with cum after they ejaculated.

The next few times she jerked a guy off she got a handful of his dick cream, played with it by rubbing her fingers together, then licked her fingers. She ran her tongue around her fingers and sucked the cum off them. She liked it. The guys were mesmerized watching her.

She said, “Wow, that’s great. Maybe next time you can give me a mouthful.” The guys went wild.

Tanya told Regina she had tried unsuccessfully several times to give two different guys blow jobs. She would get their erection out, get between their legs, open her mouth, and get very close to the throbbing erection. Every time the guy would yell and ejaculate wildly before she could get his dick into her mouth.

Regina and Tanya weren’t sure what to do about this.

The setting for Regina’s first blow job was perfect. She had a boyfriend she had been going out with for a few months. On Saturday nights his parents usually went to dinner or a movie. He had an older brother, who was away at college. The brother had a bedroom in the basement of their house.

She and her boyfriend would go to his brother’s bedroom after his parents went out for the evening. They invariably got on the bed, laid down, and would tongue kiss for a long time while he felt her up. Initially she gave him hand jobs through his pants.

Regina liked to feel the bulge in his pants. She enjoyed his increasingly heavy breathing as she rubbed, squeezed, and fingered  his dick. She would often have an orgasm when he yelled with delight while ejaculating. Regina would keep rubbing his dick so she could feel the cum seeping through his pants.

HellyTheNice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellyTheNice

After a few weeks of this, she unzipped his pants while they were tongue kissing. As soon as she touched his boner he exploded. They continued to make out and she tried again to get his dick out. She was successful the second time and jerked him off.

The next week she took his dick out and jerked him off while they tongue kissed and he worked on her tits. She got into a pattern of jerking him off twice during their long make out sessions.

Finally, she decided to go for it and put his dick in her mouth. They started the way they usually did with kissing, tit play, taking his boner out.

She went down between his legs and asked, “Can I put it in my mouth?” He shouted, “YES!”

The advice in one of the magazine articles Regina read was, if you have long hair, use it to tease and arouse a guy. Regina brushed her long, beautiful, sexy hair across his boner and thighs. He screamed and ejaculated wildly.

Regina watched him ejaculate.

She decided to go down on him and try to swallow some cum. As soon as she started to swallow she felt his soft dick beginning to get hard. She liked it. She sucked and swallowed, sucked and swallowed until his dick got very hard. While she was sucking and swallowing his first load he yelled loudly, “Oh Regina!” and shot a second load into her mouth and down her throat.

She gagged but decided not to stop. She continued sucking and swallowing. She liked it.

The following weekend they went immediately to the blow jobs. Over the next few months she gave him at least 25 or 30 blow jobs.

The second or third week of giving him blow jobs she touched the underside of his erection with her tongue. He screamed louder than she’d ever heard. At first she thought she hurt him with her teeth but a second later he erupted down her throat. Thereafter she included her tongue action whenever she gave a blow job.

Her tongue is incredible. I thank every guy she ever practiced on whenever she gives me a blow job and uses her incredible pleasure giving tongue on my dick. I have never felt anything like it! (And she knows it!)

After a few weeks of giving her boyfriend blow jobs, Regina decided to branch out. There were several guys she liked and had occasionally jerked off. While going out with her boyfriend she was also giving hand jobs to other guys.

There were tennis courts and a small park behind her school. The park had several benches that were secluded. After school she would sometimes walk out there with a guy she wanted to jerk off. One afternoon she went to one of the benches with a guy who was expecting a hand job. After she got his dick out, she got down between his legs, said nothing, and enveloped his boner with her warm wet mouth. She ran her magnificent tongue along the underside of his shaft. Immediately he screamed, “Oh Regina,” and exploded an enormous cum torrent down her throat.

Hearing guys yell “Oh Regina” as she sucked their dicks became commonplace.

Every guy whose dick she sucked loved her tongue!

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by JohnTSL
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments