Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Great two way oral with my first black girl - first taste of her

"I get to taste this black beauty for the first time"

6
2 Comments 2
13.2k Views 13.2k
627 words 627 words
I am between this black beauty's legs. I move closer and my nostrils fill with the intense smell of a beautiful black pussy. Licking my lips, I move down and I get my first experience of kissing her silky, smooth skin, just on her pelvic bone. Kissing my way down over her shaven pubic area, it too is smooth and contains a hint of the taste of what is to come. Kissing further, down the left of her thick lips, she moans, she's anticipating what is to come!

I'm down below her pussy and I place the tip of my tongue on the small piece of skin between her full lovely lips and her bum. My taste buds get their first tingle of black pussy. Another moan escapes her mouth and then I slowly move my tongue up her pussy, over her lips and slowly moving further up, pushing my tongue as deep inside her as I can. My taste buds are now buzzing with the sensational taste of her pussy. Moving higher, my nose rubs over her clit, soon my upper lip reaches the same spot and her body tenses, ready for what she she's been needing. Not leaving her waiting long my tongue finally touches her clit, my tongue exploring all over the her throbbing clit. She let's out a loud moan just as the tip of my tongue flicks off of her clit.

I continue to enjoy every millimetre of her delicious pussy. My face covered in that sweet juice. Switching between tongue fucking her, sucking her full lips and flicking her clit. I even introduce my fingers to her clit and inside her. I come up for air and again get a nose full of that delightful smell that makes my cock twitch, thinking it's its turn. To my taste buds delight, I return to her black pussy again. A long lick this time, my tongue is covered in her sweet pussy juice.

TarahDustin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TarahDustin

I swirl the taste around my mouth making sure I enjoy it to the full. If I could bottle this I'd be a millionaire!

Resting my tongue for a bit, I try to fuck her with my nose. Now my nostrils are not inhaling smell, they are full of this hypnotising liquid, my nose rubs over her clit but my tongue is jealous and uncontrollably it stretches out to taste her again. My nose is replaced by my demanding tongue.

I feel that she's close, so I concentrate on flicking her clit with my tongue, her breathing gets shorter and faster, she grinds on my face, I'm soaked in her juice, her moans are getting loud!

"Don't stop baby," she breathlessly exclaims.

I look her in the eye as I work her clit faster until she can't keep her eyes open anymore. Her pelvis pushes into my face, her body tenses up and then her body spasms as her orgasm waves over her body. I stay still with my mouth covering her clit until she is limp. I kiss her pussy and lick my lips as I move back up her body, then lay next to her and allow her to snuggle in to my chest.

"You're amazing!" she says looking up at me.

"Told you I was good." I reply through a big smile.

"I've heard it before, but no one has been as amazing as you!" 

We lay there for a while until she looks up and invites me to kiss her, another sexy kiss makes my cock twitch.

"Mmm, I can taste me on you," she says with a naughty look in her eye, "time for me to show you my skills." 

... To be continued (part 1 is below)

Please leave a comment or message me your thoughts

Published 
Written by Chimone001
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments