Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Start to New Year

"No better to way to kick start a new year, than THIS!"

1
0 Comments 0
6.5k Views 6.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words
It was New Year's Eve 2016 and we were all excited about the party we were going to have a few hours from then. We were looking for rooms online. When we found a decent one, we booked it and decided we'd spend the night partying there. When the night arrived we had rather a fair amount of people that showed up to party. We expected ten, twenty turned up.

The party began at around 10 P.M. and was bound to go on until 2 or 3 in the morning. When it was New Year, everybody wished each other well and got back to boozing and smoking up. The room was only big enough for five to six people. So as time passed people started leaving. When it was 3 AM, there were only five of us, Me, my then roommate, Varun, and his childhood friend Vijay. Sneha and Deepika also stayed back.

There were two rooms, so three boys in one and the two girls in another room sounded good. Sneha and Deepika were from my workplace. I had insisted them on joining our party, when they told me they were doing nothing that night.

When everybody went to sleep, I somehow didn't fall asleep. I stayed back in the living room watching the TV, randomly changing between channels. The two rooms were at a fair distance from the living room, so I knew I wasn't disturbing the people who were asleep. A while later, I heard the door creak open and Deepika making her way out, complaining how it was 4'o clock and she couldn't fall asleep because of a faint headache. I noticed she had changed into shorts, (from jeans earlier) showing off her neat thighs and legs alike. She had a fair skin tone, and the fact that she was neatly waxed was a cherry on the cake. She had the same T-shirt on, but I could make out the faint line of her nipples now. I hadn't noticed it earlier, so I guessed she had taken her bra off when she went to sleep. She had nicely shaped breasts, as well. The messy hair and half asleep look on her face made her look pretty. She came and sat just beside the chair I was sitting on, leaning on one of its legs, the right one, wherein I checked out her plumpy ass cheeks, when she sat down, stretching out her beautiful legs ahead, giving me a much better view of them.

"Gimme the remote, let me see if there's something I like, " she said. I passed her the remote and she began changing the channels while I still looked at her thighs and legs. I had missed a lot when they were under the jeans, I thought to myself. Just as I thought things couldn't get any better, Sneha came out of the room, moaning and complaining that the room was getting too cold. She was looking for the AC remote, she said. But when she saw Deepika sitting there changing channels, she said she'd watch the TV for a while as well.

Looking at Sneha was also a treat to the eyes. Sneha had changed into shorts too. If Deepika's legs were beautiful, Sneha's were literally sexy. I remember Sneha saying how she was an athlete back in college. So her thigh muscles and her dusky skin tone made her thighs a masterpiece. As far as the breasts were concerned, Sneha had slightly bigger ones when compared to Deepika. They really stuck out well in that tight T shirt because she was wearing a shorter one and it also didn't cover her body length, showing her hips and navel occasionally. The messy hair and the half asleep look was a common takeaway. Sneha also made room beside Deepika leaning on the other leg of the chair on the left side, and I had a good view of her ass cheeks as well when she sat down . I brought my legs up the chair as Sneha too spread out her legs like Deepika did.

We weren't really concentrating on the TV, and we were particularly quiet. But when a soap commercial about how it makes the skin smooth, came up, Deepika and Sneha started a funny argument as to whose skin was more smooth. They started touching each other's palms and hands and each called herself the winner of the 'smoothness competition'. They were arguing all the while, jumping in their places, while I had a pretty good laugh looking at them. After a while when they got tired, Deepika announced, 

"Okay, how about Ajay decides who's skin is smoother? " 

Sneha looked at me and I shrugged, to which she said, "Why not? Sounds good. Come on Ajay, touch my palms and my hands and tell me you haven't touched anything more smoother in your life," putting both her hands forward winking at me. 

"Mine too!" Deepika exclaimed, putting her hands forward, making a puppy face.

This was really sounding crazy, but these girls were always childish. I was used to their stupid dramas but this was a first. I didn't want them to look at my semi hard erection so I pulled my legs closer , just in case. I went ahead and ran my fingers over each other's palms and hands for a while and declared both were equally smooth. It sounded outright stupid and the three of us burst out into laughter, when Sneha suddenly pulled my hand and placed it over her cheeks, saying, "Now? Aren't my cheeks soft? " with twinkling eyes. I made small movements on her cheeks, as if to check them. Deepika didn't want to be left behind , so she pulled my hand to her cheeks and slowly guided it down to below her chin and then to the back of her neck. 

"Now?" she winked at me, and then turning her face to Sneha sticking her tongue out. 

All of this was really working me up, while I was trying hard not to let them see my erection. Meanwhile Sneha, as if suddenly accepting the challenge, guided my hands over to one of her breasts! This shouldn't have come as a surprise considering how things were going but I was taken aback anyhow. 

She said, "Ajay! Don't look so surprised, go ahead and give it a squeeze, tell me if it's soft." I was lost and searching for words when Sneha really insisted and she herself started giving one of her breasts a squeeze with her hand over my hand.

I decided there was no point in holding back now. I gave Sneha's boob a nice short squeeze, and told her, "Umm, it definitely isn't soft, it's err... what do you say, firm! " Before she could say anything, I added, "And that's not bad." I winked at her. She was still disappointed, considering the competition.

All this while Deepika sat looking at us with wide eyes, with my hand in hers. And then as if coming back to senses, it was her turn to guide my hand to one of her breasts.I could feel her nipples getting hard below my palm. I needed no permission now whatsoever. I went ahead and gave her boob a nice squeeze as well.

Petite_Ariana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Petite_Ariana

Deepika seemed to 'Hiss' a little and asked me "So?" 

I said , " Wow! You're surprisingly very soft."

I refrained myself from adding anything more. Deepika gave a short cry of cheer, which naturally pissed Sneha off. She was making angry faces when suddenly she snapped, " Hey! You aren't wearing anything inside. That obviously ought to feel soft! That's cheating. " 

"Not my mistake now, it it? " said Deepika with a wink. Sneha looked at me with a puppy face and I shrugged, again.

"I'm gonna take it off too! And then let's decide," said Sneha.

I expected her to pull of her bra from beneath her T shirt, but instead she removed her T shirt and let it go flying behind. Her breasts almost popped out of her White D cup bras. It didn't appear much on the outside with clothes on but now without the T shirt it really was something! Meanwhile, my hard on was raging faster. And then, she lowered her bra straps, one side at a time, showing off her beautiful firm breasts with big areolas and nice dark nipples. "Touch 'em now" she said.

I was almost about to and Deepika interrupted. "I'll take mine off too then. "

Just like I had predicted earlier and Sneha too a while ago, she wasn't wearing anything on the inside. The moment she lifted off her T shirt to throw it off her head, her boobs bounced a little. "Touch 'em too," she said. Deepika's breasts were a little smaller when compared to her counterpart on my left, but her pink hard nipples made up for it.

This has gone way beyond I thought and I went on to squeeze their breasts with both my hands respectively at almost the same time. Sneha's boob was still firm, but without the clothing it also felt a little soft and warm. Whereas Deepika's were soft and mushy. This continued for a few seconds before Deepika started letting out small moans and Sneha started biting her lower lip. Here I was, a lucky fucker, with a firm breast lady on my left and the soft breast lady on my right. This was no longer a competition. They didn't care about who was soft or who was "smooth" anymore. They both seemed to enjoy what I was doing to them. I went ahead and pinched both of their nipples at once. Deepika gasped, while Sneha let out a long, sexy moan, showing how impatient she was getting. She pulled my legs down. My hard on had made a tent like structure on my pant and both girls started giggling looking at it. It made me a bit uneasy, and I suppose my cheeks went red.

As I pulled my hands away from both their breasts, Sneha said, "Looks like our Judge needs some touching as well," rubbing my hard on over my pants.

She did not hesitate one bit and pulled down my pants along with my boxers, when my now hard cock stood erect in front of her. Deepika with the "Wide Eyes-Mouth Open" look was way too excited to do anything. When Deepika's expression changed, I looked at Sneha and she was bringing her mouth close to my hard on. I closed my eyes and leaned back on my chair as I now felt Sneha's warm breath over my cock.

A wet tip touched the head of my cock. I twitched a bit. Then came the licking of the head. The tongue made small circles over the head before the mouth took in almost half of my erect cock. Slowly she started taking in more of my length. I had still closed my eyes enjoying this beautiful feeling. After a minute or two, the sucking stopped for a while and again resumed. But this time the tongue was softer. Looks like they're taking turns I thought. Deepika was great right from the word go. She didn't waste her time and deep throated me straight away. That was incredible. I knew I wouldn't last longer if she kept up this. But they took turns and the pauses helped in prolonging my ejaculation. I was about to give in and cum into whichever mouth that was now sucking me, when suddenly the door to one of the rooms creaked open!

I pulled back by instinct and buried my cock in my pants. Sneha and Deepika looked for their shirts and put them on as soon as they found them and pretended nothing was happening before Varun, who was sound asleep until now entered the hall.

"You guys got water somewhere here? I'm really thirsty," he went off. 

There was a bottle laying nearby me, I picked it up and handed over to him. He made himself comfortable on the sofa and it looked like he wasn't going to move. Instead he started watching TV rather seriously. It didn't show on our faces but we three were really gutted that we didn't finish what we started.

I had to release after this heck of a session. I found my way to the bathroom, locked it from inside and pulled out my cock. It was still wet with Sneha and Deepika's saliva. I started stroking it, knowing I wouldn't last long. Soon after I began my stroking, I heard a faint knock on the door.

"It's me," came a voice that was almost a whisper. It sounded like Deepika. I opened the door, it was her, and she showed herself in locking the door behind. She looked at me holding my hard cock in my hand and gesturing towards it , she said, "Ajay, I want more of it, let me finish you off? Please? " She wasn't actually asking for permission anyways. She knelt down and took my cock in her mouth and just like she did before, she took it deep in the throat right away. It felt more amazing this way. She kept this up for a minute or two. As I came closer I started ramming my cock harder into her throat. And then, I came!!. I came hard. I didn't remember the last time I came so much. My cum was dripping from her mouth, but she managed to gulp down whatever was there in her mouth.

I cleaned off my cock a little, pulled up my pants and went to the living room. Varun was still glued to the TV, while Sneha looked at me, smirked as if she was trying to say, "I know you came in her mouth" . After a while when Deepika entered, she looked at Sneha and they winked at each other and started giggling. Soon it was getting brighter outside, and Varun announced we should wake Vijay up and make preparations to vacate the room.

While I prepared to leave I couldn't help but think, "If this is how the year starts, what else does it have in store for me later?"

Hello readers , this is Ajay(name changed), from India. This is my first attempt at writing a story here. Please do let me know where I can improve in the comments section. Thank you. Sit back with some tissue papers and Enjoy!-

Published 
Written by CrazyDevil
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors