Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Morning

"He licks her pussy in the morning."

2
1 Comment 1
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"This story is pure fiction."

As we awaken this morning I gently caress your face.  You turn your head and we enjoy a deep kiss.  I continue to caress your face, your ears and around the back and top of your head.  I gently scratch your head.  I can tell by your deepened kiss that this is sending tingles throughout your body.

 

I caress from your head, to your shoulders, your arms.  

 

As I reach your dainty fingertips I flick away any bad energy that might have caused you stress, lately.  

 

I caress back up your arms and to your chest.  I caress your breasts one at a time.  I spend a lot of time here taking each nipple between my lips and squeezing and sucking. I spend a good twenty minutes on just your breasts; kissing, caressing and sucking. I love your breasts so much. 

 

I love you so much and I tell you that, again. I look at your beautiful face as I continue to kiss your breasts. 

 

You have a distant look in your eyes and I know you are feeling the tingling, like a small electric charge going straight to your pussy. 

 

I haven't even come close to touching that area yet, but the energy moving to there is almost orgasmic. You savour every sensation. I move from your breasts, and kiss your lips, then I kiss your face gently, while telling you how beautiful you are, and how much I love you.  I kiss your neck and your shoulders, then gently down to your cleavage.

 

I kiss around each breast and onto each nipple again. Then down to your cleavage. You are really disappointed that I don't kiss your breasts longer, but at the same time, you are so excited, thinking about where else this might lead.  You are so hot and so wet that anything I do will be a treat. 

 

I kiss down to your belly.  I think to myself how beautiful it is, because it is.  You are that beautiful and I am always amazed by that. 

 

I kiss around your belly button and down to each side.  As I kiss above your hips you are ticklish and it tickles you as my kisses and my beard gently touch there. You slightly giggle and squirm. 

 

I smile up at you then, and continue to kiss and lick your belly.  I don't miss a spot.  

 

Then I caress and kiss down onto your hips and groin at the side of your pussy.  You squirm a little because you want me to lick your pussy, but I don't yet.  I, instead, move to the other hip and caress and kiss there. 

 

I move down to your legs, the tops of your beautiful legs.  

 

I kiss and caress there, around and below your pussy, but never touching your pussy.  You emit a sound of frustration, but I am not deterred.  I smile to myself and continue to caress down your leg, around behind your knee.  This is an erogenous zone for you and you sigh quietly as I caress here. 

 

I caress further down your leg to your foot. 

 

You tell me you love me, and tell you I love you too. 

 

I give you a foot massage and we both discover that the areas on your foot correspond to areas on your body.  You are becoming so relaxed and the juices in your pussy continue to flow. 

Vera_ana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Vera_ana

 

I caress up to your toes and take each one in my mouth.  You squirm at this because the sensation is so weird, but so awesome, so gross yet so delicious feeling  You melt further. You don't want me to ever stop.

 

I love the way you respond to my ministrations and I tell you that and tell you how much I love you.  

 

I kiss and caress back up your leg, more quickly now, and though you briefly think I am moving to your pussy, I begin to caress and kiss down your other leg, repeating the entire process, looking at your face, kissing your beautiful legs, your knee and behind your knee. You melt further into the bed as I do this.  You are loving my touch and I am loving touching you, all over.  

 

I gently but firmly give you a foot massage on this foot now.  You are so wet, I can see the little rivulets streaming from your pussy to the bedsheet. 

 

I kiss each toe and play the piggy game as if you are a child, but we both know you aren't a child you are every bit a woman, and I love you so much.  

 

You laugh and wiggle your toes and foot. 

 

I kiss back up leg and begin to kiss around your pussy.  The aroma is so enticing.  I smile at you.  You are looking down at me, you can't see my mouth, but from my eyes, you can tell I am smiling.  

 

You laugh but are frustrated too.  

 

I love the look in your face as much as I love the look of your face. 

 

I kiss your clit.

 

An electric charge goes straight to the top of your head and down to your toes. I lick your engorged clit and the hood that normally covers it.  I lick your pussy lips. I lick your slit.  I lick from the bottom to the top. I suck your clit into my mouth and suck on it.

 

I continue to lick your pussy with changes of up and down strokes, left and right strokes, fast strokes, slow strokes. The whole while I am looking at your face.  You roll your shoulders back and protrude your breasts up.  Then as they come down your hips come up and the groans and moans begin.  

 

I can tell you are coming.  And I love the look on your face as you cum. There is nothing I love more than the look on your face as you cum.  Seeing that is my treat, 

 

My head is going up and down to stay in contact with your clit. 

 

Your hands are at the back of my head holding me down there.  You do this, but I am not going anywhere.  I love making you cum probably more than I love to cum myself

 

I can tell that you are near all you can take, so I hold my tongue still on your clit and push in hard.  You continue to cum as I hold that spot.

 

You finally relax as I am still pushing that spot. 

 

Then I gently lick there again.  

 

You jump in instant orgasm and push my head away.  You can't take any more.  You tell me that and I respect that as I respect and love you. I smile outwardly as you are still gently vibrating.  You pretend that you are angry but I know you aren't. 

 

I crawl up and hold you and kiss you as your periodic tremors hit and fade. These get fewer and fewer and I hold you tight.  

 

I love you so much.

 

Published 
Written by LeBaron1987
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments