Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Glory Hole Hypnosis

"My first time in an adult bookstore led to an out-of-body experience"

28
7 Comments 7
7.3k Views 7.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"My first time in an adult bookstore. I was horny and fully in lust. What I found there both surprised me and inducted me into a whole new sexual sensation—and a four-hour session of receiving cum."

I was horny. I wanted to cum. I was in New Orleans with a twenty-four hour plane layover. The airline put me up in a hotel. But, now what?

I had been giving head to guys for years. But it was always in the context of some degree of relationship—never with a stranger. But, that day, I had no one with me. I was in a city I'd never been in. I knew no one and no one knew me. At eighteen, although I was sexually experienced, I had little in the way of real street-smarts. I couldn't see myself going into a bar and getting picked up. And I didn't know the city well enough to know how to really even get around.

So, I went for a walk. To my surprise, I saw an adult bookstore about three blocks from my hotel. I'd never been in one but I thought, why not? So I went in. I knew nothing. I was shocked at what was on display... the toy cocks and pussies, the handcuffs and videos and magazines. And a doorway with the word "Arcade" over it. I walked through the door. It was dark, and there was a passage with doors on either side. I could hear what sounded like televisions playing—several at once. And they were obviously playing sexual content!

I poked my head into one of the doors that was ajar. There was a bench, a tv screen and, below that, a coin slot and set of selection buttons. For channels, I assumed. Above the coin slot it said, "Tokens Here."

I went back out to the main room and asked the man behind the desk what was meant by "tokens" and he said for ten dollars I would get twelve tokens. Each token was good for two and a half minutes of video viewing in the booths. I paid twenty and got almost more tokens than my pockets would hold. I thought I could close the door of the booth, watch porn and masturbate. Who would know?

I hadn't connected yet that the booths were full of men doing the same things. Men who were as horny as I was. Who wanted to cum.

I went into the arcade, selected a booth about halfway down the hall, and went in. I closed the door and dropped in a coin. A video came up and I immediately pulled out my cock to stroke. One thing made me hesitate though. There was a hole in the wall next to me. a hole about three inches in diameter straight through the wall into the other booth. It made me nervous. What if someone saw me masturbating? Would I get into trouble?

I continued stroking but sat in such a way that it would be difficult for anyone to look through the hole and see me... I had my back to the wall with the hole. I stroked and watched and began to feel very good when suddenly a hard cock appeared right next to my face! Someone on the other side of the wall had stuck his hard meat through the hole into my side!

I stared at it. Almost without thinking, I reached up and wrapped my hand around it. The man on the other side groaned. So now I was staring at the porn and stroking my cock and his! His cock felt good. It wasn't huge, but it was thick and warm and very erect. I could see that he was pressing forward... I could feel how much he wanted to cum. so I turned and licked the tip. And then I took him into my mouth.

It was an amazing feeling to be sucking this disembodied cock—a stranger's cock. I didn't know who he was at all. I knew nothing but his cock. The shape, the feel, the warmth and smoothness. How it filled my mouth. I couldn't look at the porn but it didn't matter. I began to concentrate on the cock. Something about the fact that it was just a cock and not a person made me think differently about what was happening. I just forgot about pleasing the other person... or even that there was another person. There was just a cock. It was in my mouth. My mouth was full of cock and I was sucking it. That's all there was. Just my mouth full of cock. I got very excited by the sensation... this connection that was disconnected.

MatureOfKind
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MatureOfKind

And then he came. He shot a big load that filled my mouth and when I felt the first shot I pushed my head as hard as I could against the wall so that his cock pushed right up against my throat and I felt the cum there. I felt the pulsing. All I was was a head with a cock inside it. I forgot about anything else... didn't care what anyone thought of me or even what I thought of myself. I was alone with a live, cumming cock deep in my face.

Once he'd unloaded, he pulled out and left the booth. I swallowed the last of his cum and wiped some off my chin that had leaked out when suddenly, another cock appeared. A different one. A darker one. A bigger one. I reached up and took it in my hand. Immediately my lips were on it. The feeling was much the same. I was again in that disembodied, disconnected "head full of cock" place. This new cock actively pumped in and out of me... I pressed my mouth to the hole and let the cock set the pace of how my head was filled... how my face was penetrated.

The sensation was even stronger... a sensation of just being a face being penetrated, a head being filled. I'd even forgotten my own cock. All my focus was on this strange, unknown and disembodied cock pumping itself into my mouth until, again, I felt the pulsing and felt hot semen flood me. It seemed to be flooding into my brain!

I dont know if men outside the booth were telling one another that there was a mouth to be used... a head there for the taking but the second cock was replaced by a third and the third by a fourth. I just stayed in position... I relaxed my mind... actively tried to empty my mind of thought about how long I'd been there or whether I still needed to cum or whatever else. I just took the load and readied my mouth for the next penetration. I lost count of the cocks.

Some of them pulled out while shooting so that some of the cum got onto my face but I stopped wiping it off. I had no hands I had no body. I was a face; a head. And I was there to accept cock. A few of the cocks rubbed themselves around my mouth and onto my cheeks, speading the cummy mess over me. One pulled out while still cumming and a shot of semen went up my nose.

I have no idea how many cocks I took. I had no way of even thinking about time or numbers of cocks. This experience was fully right-brained. Just sensation. I swallowed load after load. Eighteen? Twenty? Thirty? Who knows.

When a period of time went by without a cock coming through the hole, I began to come out of the "trance" I'd been in. It felt strange. Strange to be aware that I had feet and hands. strange to stand up, to open the door and walk out. I was aware that I had cum on my face and that some had dripped down onto the front of my shirt.

I walked out into the main area again, blinking in the light. I'd been in the dark booth so long. The man at the counter was gone and there was  now a female, a little older than me. She looked at my messy face and said, with a bit of a smirk, "You might need a little cleanup."

I just walked past her and out the door. It had been four hours. I knew I was as full of cum as I could ever imagine being. I walked down the street wondering what had just happened... and wanting to feel that disembodied feeling again.

Soon.

 

Published 
Written by Storytail
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments