Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting Home Late from Work p2

"The punishment wasn't over with just the spanking... he wanted to be pleased as well"

9
5 Comments 5
10.7k Views 10.7k
935 words 935 words

His footsteps were coming down the hall, and thankfully I had already managed to undress. As I listened to him walk towards me I glanced in the mirror to my right. My ass cheeks looked so swollen and red. I expected little else, but it was still always a surprise to have my eyes flit over and see such a deep crimson colour so quickly. I looked up and could see that my eyeliner on my left eye had smudged at some point, leaving a blurry black streak beneath it. I could hear the footsteps stop, and the door opened.

He walked in and saw me standing there, completely nude. He slowly walked towards me and moved my long blonde hair aside so that he could see my small but perky breasts fully exposed. His eyes were soft and loving, but I knew better than to think that my punishment for arriving home late was already over. He started to unbutton his shirt, revealing the light brown hair on his chest. I could not take my eyes off him. He removed his shirt and stood in front of me in just a pair of striped boxers. His hand reached down and pulled his cock out from the underwear. I had been able to tell while it was still tucked away that he was erect, but when he pulled it out I could tell it was not only completely hard, but the tip was so swollen as well.

He leaned forward and kissed me. I completely melted at the touch of his lips. But while I was in my trance of infatuation he grabbed my wrists firmly and yanked them behind my back.

“Keep them there,” he demanded, and I knew better than to ignore his orders. He released them and reached for the silk necktie he had taken off a few hours earlier. He wrapped it around my wrists so tightly, tying it after it had them completely secured.

“Get down on your knees,” he growled. I slowly lowered down into a squat and then into a kneel. It was difficult to keep my balance with my hands so snuggly behind my back, but I was able to do it. I stared up at him, knowing exactly what I was expected to do.

I leaned forward and licked the bottom of his erect member. I could feel his veins with my tongue, as they were so swollen and he was so hard beneath them. I was afraid for a minute that I was so turned on I may embarrass myself, drops of my wetness threatening to drop down onto the floor.

I opened my mouth wide to take his cock into it. As soon as I felt it inside, I closed my mouth, but it was already down threatening to go into my throat.

AlphaGoddess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlphaGoddess

I started sucking, very slowly at first because I knew that that was how he liked it. I twisted my mouth every time I brought my head back, working my way up and down the long shaft. My tongue danced circles around his head, stopping every so often to run around his shaft as well.

Oh god, how he filled my mouth. I had to make an effort to breathe through my nose because my entire mouth and throat was filled with his massive dick. I could feel the hard wood floors digging into my knees, but I was so focused on the task at hand it didn’t bother me.

I sucked and sucked, and just as I was getting a rhythm going I felt his hand grab my hair into a ponytail. He pushed me forward, so I had to take more in than I had before. He then pulled my back giving my throat a sweet break, before shoving my face back down his cock, the swollen tip hitting the back of my throat. I began to gag, saliva gathering all throughout my mouth and making his cock wet.

After a few minutes of him throat fucking me (and me trying so hard not to gag) his cock started twitching, and I knew he was about to squirt a load all over me. I wondered where he would do it. Sometimes he pulled his cock out of my mouth and squirted it all over my breasts. If he was really mad at me he came all over my face, so I would need to beg him to take my restraints off so I could go to the bathroom and freshen up.

But instead, he kept his cock in my mouth. I could feel the first jets come. The taste on my tongue went from skin to salty cum. It’s so thick it takes time to drip down my throat, and one stream has never gone before the next comes.

He finally reached the end of his orgasm and released my head, so that I could swallow everything left in my mouth. It took a few swallows to get it all down, and I could still taste a vague saltiness even afterwards.

It took him a moment to be able to, but he eventually reached down and untied my restraints. He climbed into bed and motioned for me to as well. He reached over for one of my nipples and began to squeeze it and play with it. On days like this, days where I was punished, even if it hurt at the time I was always happy it was happening. Because I knew what I would receive from him as my reward after…


Stay tuned for Part 3

 

 

Published 
Written by ArizonaNicole
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments