Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Four Doors Down

13
9 Comments 9
11.5k Views 11.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words
A knock at the door woke Evie from her sleep. She pulled her robe over her naked body and dashed downstairs. As she approached the door she tried to make out who it was through the mottled glass. She didn’t recognise the figure there but un-hooked the latch anyway and opened the door a crack.

“Hi, how can I help you?” she asked.

As she peered outside she saw an older man with smiling brown eyes, she knew she had seen him before but just could not place him. Subconsciously she tucked her long auburn hair behind her ears, her robe opened slightly and the icy wind caught it, blowing it around her slim thighs. The man caught a quick glance before she pulled it round her again.

“Hi, I’m Scott,” he started. “I moved in a few days ago and thought I’d come round to introduce myself. I’ve seen you about the place and wanted to say a proper hello.”

He took her in instantly. Her full lips glowed against the palest of skin, her freckles danced over her cheeks and her hazel eyes shone in the harsh sunlight. His gaze lowered and he could see her breasts pushing against the silkiness of her robe. He felt his cock stirring. Fuck what I could do with those, he thought.

“Oh, hi Scott, yeah I have seen you around. Come in out of the wind and I’ll get you a hot drink,” she beckoned.

She remembered she had seen him moving into the house four doors down. She had noticed him because she loved new people moving into the neighbourhood and she particularly liked older guys, so he had caught her eye. She closed the door behind him and snapped the latch down.

“Come through Scott, I’m Evie. This is my parent’s place and I’m just staying with them until my apartment is ready.”

She stopped at the table and turned toward him letting her robe open up slightly, showing the merest hint of pale skin underneath. This didn’t go un-noticed and his cock hardened a little.

“What can I get you?” she teasingly said as she turned to put the kettle on, one of her breasts just peeking out of the silk robe she had on.

“Well Evie what do you suggest? Maybe you could help me with my choice,” he said in a low voice.

“Do you see anything you might want to try?” She pulled the tie on her robe and let it open completely.

“Why don’t you come over here and show me how neighbourly you can be sweetheart,” he uttered.

Evie wandered over to where he was standing and without pausing placed her hand on his growing cock. It pressed against his jeans making an outline that would have him arrested had he gone out in public. She pressed her hand against him and stroked him through his jeans, keeping her eyes on his all the time. He moaned quietly as she leaned up as if to kiss him.

“Now, neighbour, would you like me to take care of that for you?” she whispered into his mouth.

Scott’s hand caught her wrist and held it tightly, pulling her into his body.

“Get on your knees girl,” he demanded.

Evie, a little shocked, dropped down to her knee. Her robe draped off her shoulders, letting him see her beautiful firm breasts. Her slim thighs widened a little and he stepped back to take her body in, a low growl escaping his mouth as he noticed her smooth cunt. He smiled to himself. He liked a smooth cunt to fuck, that way he could see all of her. This is not going to be my only visit, he thought to himself.

To steady herself she rested back on her ankles. She looked up at him as he stood with his legs slightly apart. He was a little different to the others, she thought. He had something about him that made her wet. She liked the way he stood over her, and made her cunt ache.

“Now, be a good girl and suck my balls.”

Her fingers undid the buttons and she pulled his jeans down to his knees.

EbonyBrenda
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EbonyBrenda

Evie grasped his cock, her nimble fingers wrapping around the thick base. She dipped her head under him and opened her mouth to suck one of his balls into it, her hand stroking him as she did. She licked and sucked it, pulling it as she moved on to the other one. Repeating her movements she then licked over them as she let them fall from her mouth.

“Cock, now,” he commanded.

She shifted slightly and her hand squeezed his wet balls as her lips closed over the head of his cock. Scott grasped the side of the table and moaned quietly as he watched her. She pressed her tongue inside the tip and tasted him. Swirling her tongue over the head she looked up at him as she pushed her lips down the shaft.

“Fuck darlin',” he gasped as the warm, wet sensation hit him.

She slid him into her mouth, then drew back to the head with her teeth and smoothly pushed onto his cock again. Straight down to the base, her tongue swirling over him and then back to the head. Over and over again, her hand stroking his balls as she did. He took a long breath in and then steadied himself as he moved his hands to her hair. If she was going to suck him off, then she was going to do it his way, he thought.

He gripped her hair in his hands and pulled her onto his cock sharply. Holding her head there he could feel her lips against his stomach. She gagged on his cock as she felt the pressure at the back of her throat. Realising what he was doing, her fingers automatically went to his thighs to push away. Panicking she shifted backwards on to her heels.

Scott did not move but eased her lips off his now red throbbing cock.

“Evie, I want it my way, okay?”

She nodded and opened her mouth again. He fucked inside her again and she closed her lips around him. He took it slow at first and then with a sudden burst he thrust straight to the back of her throat. Her head held firmly as he fucked into her throat, stopping momentarily to let her swallow. That only made her tighter against his cock and he loved that.

Her lips sealed around him, he held her in place as he fucked into her wet, warm mouth. Angling his hips up a little his cock hit the roof of her mouth then slid down her throat, his balls slapping against her chin each time he fucked inside. Just like a cunt he thought, so tight and wet.

He fucked her throat with short pulses, watching as her spit dripped onto her sexy rounded breasts, her face turning red as she gagged on him. He could feel her nails digging into his skin. One more, just one more push and he would be there.

“Fuck, get ready darlin'.”

She looked up at him as he pulled her head closer to his stomach and let out a series of loud groans. His body convulsed as he held her mouth in place. His cum spurted into the back of her throat and her breath was taken for a moment.

“Be a good girl and eat it all, Evie,” he panted. He held her in place until he had finished and then pulled her mouth off his cock. She gasped for breath for a few moments, composing herself before she wiped the spit from her chin and breasts.

“Fuck, you are one sexy girl, Evie,” he said as he helped her to her feet.

“Why thank you,” she said. “You can handle yourself pretty well for an older guy. Hey do you want that drink now?” she asked as she gathered up her robe. He nodded and pulled up a chair.

They sat for a little while drinking coffee and chatting about the neighbourhood. He left the house thinking how glad he was that he stopped by and how much he wanted her cunt next. Ted, two doors down, had been right; she did give a hell of a blow job.

Published 
Written by poppyx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments