Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

For the Love of Cock

"I hope the taste of your cum stays in my mouth for the rest of the night, so I don’t forget about how good this felt."

76
21 Comments 21
9.0k Views 9.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Cock! I love cock; it is that simple. I have been enamored with all the tactile sensations associated with a man's cock since I was young. My first exposure was with the neighbor's boy when I undid his jeans and stroked his stiff shaft, and ever since then, I have been addicted to dick.

I love the softness of a flaccid cock when my lips first touch a hardening prick. I find the musky smell arousing with my face nestled in my lover's crotch. The scent of an aroused man is only surpassed by the taste, feel, and texture of a man's prick in my eager mouth. These sensations are so stimulating that my pussy will be sopping wet at the anticipation of sucking a cock. I wake up in the morning, and the first thing I think of is how I will please my lover's cock. Reaching over, I run my hands over his body, feeling the soft hair on his chest, running my sharp nails over his nipples. He always feels so good to me. I roll over and wrap myself around him, now adding the touch of my tongue to his body; I can feel his arousal stirring as he sleeps. His nipples are hard and salty.

I let my hands roam all over his shoulders, neck, and face; my tongue automatically seeks where my hands go. There is something powerful about him that makes me starve for his taste. Rolling onto his body, I straddle him and lick along the seam of his lips; they are warm, full, and inviting. I can feel his breathing increasing as if he is torn between sleep and waking to receive the pleasure, I mean to give him with my mouth. My body wiggles: I can feel his thick cock hardening against my belly.

I hear him moaning as I slide my crotch over his stiff cock, rubbing my wet pussy up and down over his bare cock. My pussy is on fire, and the sensation of his hardness rubbing my clit makes me whimper in pleasure. I feel his hands on my hips, guiding my movements over his throbbing cock. I know that I could make him cum fast if I wanted to, but I do not wish to do this yet. I want to delay the pleasure for us as long as I can resist. I desire his first load of cum in my mouth.

He seems to be reading my mind because he lifts me away from him, and with his hands, he slowly guides me down his body. So that I can savor the taste of his skin on my lips and tongue all the way down. As my tongue reaches his cock, I lick it slowly, softly, and gently. I want to build up the intensity of this blowjob, take my time, and blow his mind. I lick and nibble his balls. Carefully drawing his balls into my warm wet mouth, licking each orb and coating it with my saliva. My nose is buried in his groin. I sniff it inhaling and intensely savoring his scent. His aroma was the most arousing smell I could ever think of. There are no words to describe the intensity of the pleasure I feel at this moment. I cup his balls with my hands. I squeeze them as my tongue moves up and down his shaft. I taste every inch of his cock and give him sensual pleasure as I suck on it. His cock standing tall, is dripping with my saliva; he reaches for my hair and pulls it, becoming more insistent for his pleasure.

RachelCat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RachelCat

He pulls my mouth up to cover the head of his hard cock, and I lock my lips just below the rim of his swollen head and lick the swollen head of his distended dick. I dip the tip of my tongue into the slit of his cock and taste his pre-cum. Greedily I suck it into my mouth. I listen to his breathing, looking for the signs of pleasure I know will soon pour forth from his lips. He gasps loudly as I slowly slide my mouth down his cock, making my throat relax so that he can reach the back of my throat. I love to achieve this, and I have to concentrate on my breathing if I am to successfully get him deep down my throat. If I forget to breathe, I will gag, and then I become a little frightened and back off. I now hold my mouth very still with his cock deep in my throat. Just allowing my tongue to swirl over and around his cock, stroking it vigorously up and down. His hands are tightening in my hair, pulling. He is breathing rapidly and loudly. When I hear him mutter incoherent sounds, I smile around his hard cock and bounce my head up and down his rigid shaft fucking his cock as if my mouth were a pussy for him to use.

The longer I suck on his cock, the more aroused I become. I moan around his cock loudly, causing vibrations to run over him. This seems to make his body shake as if he is absorbing the shake of my vibrating tongue. He is getting very close to erupting in my mouth because he is now dominating the fucking of my face. He holds my head still and slams his cock up and into my juicy mouth. He fucks faster and harder. I moan louder; without touching my pussy I know it is soaked, and I could orgasm at any moment without feeling him touch my aching pussy. My hands are now squeezing and releasing his balls rhythmically; he really seems to love this and whispers words of encouragement.

The pleasure is becoming so intense now for both of us. I sometimes forget to breathe in my excitement, making me moan louder and harder around his pulsating cock. He holds my mouth in place with his hands, slams upward into my throat deep and hard, and screams that he's cumming. I concentrate very hard now on staying still and swallowing every jet of his cum into my mouth. I don't want to lose a single drop of his man seed because I want to impress him with my ability to swallow his load. I suck, pull, then swallow his excretions. He is shuddering and shaking, and I know he is very pleased with me. When I take his cock out of my mouth, I admire the beauty of his manhood. I look deeply into his dark blue eyes and smile.

I roll over, lay back down, and feel him pulling me into his arms and snuggling me close. He tells me how much he loves me. Then how good I have gotten at sucking cock. I ask him if that means I deserve a reward. Of course, we both know that I do, and I will soon receive my prize. When he tries to stand to get ready for work, and I see his knees begin to buckle, I smile and feel rewarded by his reaction.

Published 
Written by Sexybutt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments