Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fine Dining In Bed

"Great food is like great sex. The more you have the more you want."

38
8 Comments 8
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words

There is really only one way to eat pussy. And that is with every fiber of your being. Don’t get me wrong, there are various styles and positions where one can devour a pussy. To eat a pussy properly, you must want to be down there and not be afraid to get your face and hands messy with all my nectar. You must love the scent of an aroused woman filling the air with her scent.

You must lay me back and remove my panties to expose my puffy lips. Admire my puffy pink lips and take in the sensuous view of my gnash that glistens with my wet desire. Your strong hands spread my legs without hesitation, opening me for your lustful yearnings. Your firm lips kiss my bare vulva. I want you to tease, kiss, and lick my mound before you think of probing my moist cavernous cunt with your finger or stiff tongue. You must admire my legs, my quivering thighs, and kiss and nibble and lick them and never touch my pussy. Suck on the soft, supple flesh, and bite it playfully. Inhale my exquisite scent as you see the folds of bright pink flesh. Fevered lips on my firm labia make me squirm under you.

You feel the heat of my body, my ragged breathing, and you reach up, grab a handful of my tits and pinch my aching nipples, which are so swollen. My body is sensitive to your slightest touch, and I feel your breath on my wet, swollen snatch. Your hands roam, playing with my firm breasts. You take my tits into your hands, and you can feel my sexual excitement. A sultry kiss with a hint of wet tongue makes me moan.

I raise my hips, and my mouth opens, “Eat my pussy, I demand!

You are driving me crazy with your teasing. The time has come for you to spread the velvet petals of my flower. Open my pink blossom and view my natural juices flowing in my slit Now is the time for you to slide your hands under my ass, tip my chalice and drink from my pussy.

Now is the time to lick my pussy. Your hands squeeze my butt, and you lift my dripping pussy to your lips. A single salacious lick from the bottom of my dripping cunt to the tip of my pussy gets my attention. This single long lick receives a long slow, guttural moan, and my fingers grab your hair to show my appreciation of the skills of your tongue in my tight hole. The best thing about going down on a woman is hearing her moan or shriek as your tongue probes her forbidden fruit.

It is all about the moans, groans, and screams. Your tongue dancing in my sweet honey hole. Your hands are under my ass, and you rub your face into my sloppy fuck hole. Pussy. My pussy tries to catch your darting tongue. I feel my cunt straining as your tongue flicks my erect clit. You swallow my exquisite pussy cream. I ask you to stop, but that is said without conviction. You continue to devour my gushing cum. Sweet pussy cream drips from your face. I want your tongue in my slit, diving deep, lapping my silky wet flesh. I want to feel my tense body pushing on your face as you suck my nectar. I want you to eat my fucking pussy. I want to feel you deep in my honey hole. I want to taste me on your face when you make me cum. I love that I get so excited that I must take a break.

This is the most incredible feeling in the world, having you between my legs with your face buried between my thick thighs, giving you what you desire. At the same time, I love to have you devour my pussy and swallow my cum.

NicoleDubois
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleDubois

And once you open my flower and taste me on your tongue, you should be moaning from the taste. Feel my grinding my pussy on your face. You five o-clock shadow biting my thighs, your tongue flicking my clit with my cum oozing from my pink slit.

My fantastic pussy will soon be housing your cock as you fuck me into the evening. Show your appreciation for all that it does for you and the feelings it brings you. When you are licking, tasting, and sucking on my swollen pussy lips, do it with the energy of a child going after their favorite candy. Press your face hard to my pubic mound as you tongue fuck me, suck with all your might as you tease my clit in your mouth. Make sure you use every single weapon in your arsenal. Use your fingers and your tongue, and your lips. Make sure you attack my body with so many sensations that I cannot help but cum for you, over and over. Slide a finger or two in and out of my slick pussy. Flick your tongue all over my engorged clit, circling and pressing, making me squeal. Make sure you also listen to me, for I am a vocal woman, and I will let you know what I like with my hands or my moans; pay attention. I will always let you know one way or another.

The end result of this enjoyable activity is to you make me cum. Now, this is just not a warmup for a good hard fucking, though you will get that as well, I am sure. It shows me that you are willing to give as good as you get. You will know when I am close to coming on your face. My strong legs hold you and kick and spread wide for you. With my pussy pulsating as I am getting ready to reward you.

You will hear the moans and groans of a woman on the edge of ultimate pleasure. Do not stop doing what you are doing. I do not care if your neck hurts or your hand cramps. I do not care if I am begging you to stop. This is the best part; this is the part where my body totally explodes, and I cum so hard. not just for you but for me.

Orgasm is a fantastic thing! I have been blessed that my body can have multiple orgasms and intense responses that rack my body with extreme pleasure. I experience spasms and tremors, and my body will writhe with your thick tongue in my cunt. I cum, not just a minor oozing or a girl’s wetness from touching herself. But an orgasm accompanied by a flood of alabaster cream that will sometimes squirt from my slit.

I will bathe your face with my cum and watch you swallow. If you do this right and do not stop,  one orgasm might turn into two, and so on. So, when I find a man willing to put in all the time to make me cum, I am yours. Body and soul. So, as your finger probes me, you lick and suck and press your face against my wonderful wet pussy, tasting all I have to offer, do not stop. Keep going. Moan into my snatch, grab me with your hands and hold me as you continue to please my body and make me cum. And do not dare stop till I we are done. Yes, I want you to eat my pussy.

Published 
Written by Sexybutt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments