Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finally getting what I want

10
5 Comments 5
10.5k Views 10.5k
803 words 803 words
Thank you to Kim, for helping me edit my story. Wouldn't have been able to submit it without you!

It all started last Sunday afternoon. I was sitting on our bed, watching you. You were lost in another one of those stupid TV shows, the ones that I have absolutely no interest in whatsoever. To tell the truth, I couldn't care less about what was on the damn television anyway. I wanted what was in your pants.

I didn’t want to waste the entire afternoon watching TV. Between the holidays, work, and the other stresses of life, we rarely got to spend time together. I knew that in a couple of hours I would have to get ready for work, so I took matters into my own hands. Getting up, I approached you and snatched the remote from your hands. I turned the TV off, just to provoke a reaction from you.

You turned to me and angrily asked, “What the fuck is your problem, you damn bitch! I was watching that!” I just love it when you get pissed off. It turns me on so much. With pebble hard nipples, I unfastened your belt, unbuttoned your jeans, and pulled out a nice, soft cock. You just sat there and stared at me, like I was some kind of mad woman, and I guess that in a way, I was. I just know that I wanted your cock in my mouth, and I wouldn’t wait for your approval.

Getting back on the bed, I spread your legs further and knelt between them. Just as you opened your mouth to say something, I put my hand over it. Shaking my head no, I hoped that you would take the hint and keep your mouth shut. I just knew that if you spoke, there was a possibility that you would ruin the moment.

“Don’t say a damn thing! Please, just sit back and enjoy this. Let me do this one thing for you…for us…for me,” I told you.

Pushing you back on the bed, I kissed your lips, down your chest and tummy, until I reached your cock. I pushed my lips over the rapidly swelling head. Slowly, I began to suck, taking more and more of your shaft into my mouth. Faster and harder, my head bobbed. I licked up and down your pole, occasionally giving your full balls a gentle squeeze.

wowmel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
wowmel

Seeing the pre cum ooze from your piss slit, I was eager to taste it. I took your cock deeply into my mouth and sucked out as much of your cream as I could. So delicious, I hungered for more, like a newborn baby needs milk.

By this time, your moans and groans told me that you were enjoying this just as much as I was, if not more. You know how much I love your man meat, and how much I craved to have it in my mouth. I could hardly contain myself.

Your moans were sending goose bumps up and down my body. I knew that you enjoyed when I took your hard cock into my mouth. Even though you said nothing, your lusty sounds were enough to tell me. It would be just a matter of time before you exploded in my mouth.

As your moans and grunts got harder and closer together, I began to suck your cock harder and harder, gagging as I deep throated you. I could feel you tighten up; your shaft got stiffer. You pulled your knees up. So close to cumming, I decided to help you out by giving your heavy nut sac another gentle squeeze. Intensely sucking for less than a minute, I made your moans grow in volume. I was sure that you would have woken up everyone in the house, if there had been others living here.

“FUCK, bitch! I’m gonna fucking cum! Get ready to swallow all of my fucking load, and you better not waste a drop of it,” you scream out in ecstasy.

Your hot and horny dirty talk always got me. Turned on even more, I could hardly stand it, so I sucked harder and faster. I didn’t care that I was gagging from going too fast. I wanted…no, needed…your creamy cum. As soon as you exploded, my mouth was flooded. I tried my best to swallow every last drop, but some escaped my mouth and slid down my lips and chin. Not willing to waste it, I got those stray drips with my finger, which I licked clean.

“Thank you, baby. You have no idea how much I needed that,” you said to me. With a big smile on your face and within minutes, you cuddled up to me, and together, we dozed off to sleep.

Published 
Written by Princess4Jim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments