Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

FANTASY PART 3

"Kevin's fantasy takes a turn"

14
3 Comments 3
1.8k Views 1.8k
3.6k words 3.6k words

This is Yvonne. One Happy Hour, MaryAlice and I were joined by an acquaintance, Mrs. Hortense Barrington-Smythe. She was as stuck up as her name sounds. I say acquaintance, and not friend, because no one could ever be friends with Hortense Barrington-Smythe. She always threw her wealth, the wealth she had married into, and then divorced, in everyone’s face.

I say married into, but in fact, it’s more appropriate to say fucked her way into. Hortense Johnson went to a public college which happened to be close to an exclusive men’s school. I think she fucked every guy in the school until Ashford Barrington-Smythe knocked her up.

The marriage didn’t last long, but the alimony checks kept coming and coming. As for the child. I hadn’t heard about her in years. Hortense rarely mentioned her, but the last I heard she attended some boarding school in Switzerland. As they say, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. Rumor has it that she’s banging Middle East oil families’ boys, and young European princes. I’m talking real royalty here.

I lived on the twenty-fifth floor of a very nice building in Chicago. Horty, as we called her, and we knew she hated, lived in a similar building on the twentieth floor. When she found out where I lived, she bought, not rented, an apartment on the thirty-fifth floor nearby. When she saw my cabin on Lake Geneva, she bought a mansion, in a gated community on Lake Geneva.

To the outside world, she projected an upstanding moral woman, but to MaryAlice and I who had known her since childhood, she was just as slutty as me. The difference was that I didn’t care who knew. Except for us, she never let anyone know what a nympho she was. She even had a publicist make sure that her sexual adventures never reached the newspapers.

I say we knew her since childhood, but in fact, she was fifteen years older than us and had bullied us as kids. She often babysat for us, and our parents thought she was the sweetest thing. She was the Eddie Haskell of babysitters. To be fair, she looked just about our age, but we were certain she’d had some work done – lots of work done: face, ass, and tits (definitely tits).

Over the years, she’d tell us in explicit detail about her love life. For example, a handsome man might pass our table, “I did him a few years ago. He’s a jerk, but you wouldn’t believe the size of that thing in his pants. Even I couldn’t take all of it.”

And she’d name-drop.  She’d let us know about the actors, athletes, and other celebrities she’d slept with, and then give us a play-by-play of the encounter. “Ladies, all these men love Hortense’s pussy. They just can’t get enough of it.”

She went on and on, and this particular day, I’d had enough. “Horty, I have a twenty-three-year-old boyfriend and all he wants to do is eat and eat. Speaking of not getting enough, he begs me to let him eat, Friday night and all-day Saturday. I run out of fingers and toes counting my orgasms.” I think I’d had one more martini than I should have.

Horty was shocked that I’d said anything. “I don’t believe it. No one in their right mind would just eat pussy. You’re making it up. And what twenty-three-year-old would want old pussy?”

I looked at MaryAlice. She nodded. “If Kevin is willing, we’ll let him eat you all night. It’ll be the best night of your life.”

“You say he’s twenty-three?”

“I think he’ll be twenty-four soon.”

“And all night?”

“He’ll start Friday around six, and  won’t quit until dawn, unless of course, you can’t take it.” I was taunting her.

“What if he can’t?”

“Well, then you’ll get a few hours of having your pussy eaten, and we can tell you he’s an expert. But the question is what if he does? What’s in it for us?”

“Ummmmm.”

MaryAlice came up with an idea. “If Kevin eats your pussy all night, then Saturday morning, you give him a blowjob while we make a movie.”

“You always brag about your ability as a fellatio expert, perhaps us mere mortals can study the movie and learn something.”

This is Kevin: When Yvonne and MaryAlice told me what they’d done, I was shocked. I was hesitant. Sure, I’d like to try another pussy, but according to them, Hortense Barrington-Smythe was almost sixty-years-old – we’re talking almost my grandmother’s age.

“Kevin, actually she looks pretty good.”

“And we promise to make it up to you either way.” MaryAlice smiled.

“Oh yeah. How about a whole week at Lake Geneva with both of us?” Yvonne suggested.

“Okay, but I don’t want my face in any movie. My cock, okay, but not my face.”

“Then it’s settled.”

I called Hortense Barrington-Smythe, and we set up a date. I showed up at her condo, and she was wearing a sheer black, knee-length negligee, which off-set her pale skin. For her age, she did look pretty good. She was about five-seven and wide in the hips. Through that negligee, her tits looked spectacular. Her black hair was clearly colored, but what woman that age didn’t? I wondered if her pubic hair was gray or white. Or perhaps it was colored, too. Do women do that? I had no idea.

“You are much more handsome than I expected and so young. Are you sure you know what you’re doing?”

“Yvonne and MaryAlice think so?”

“Well let’s find out.” She led me to her bedroom, which was as big as my whole apartment. “Let’s start here, but I have some ideas about different places where you can please me, if in fact you can.”

Hortense lifted her negligee over her head. Her body didn’t look too bad, and her tits looked perfect, even if they weren’t real. She sat back in a big comfortable chair with her legs spread.

I was still dressed, and at least for the time being, stayed that way. I got on my knees and I was staring at a huge bush.

Now, you know outside of Yvonne and MaryAlice I’d never seen a pussy up-close. The girls in Playboy don’t count, right?

As I’ve told you, Yvonne had a neatly trimmed triangle of dark brown hair. As she said, she kept it trimmed so I didn’t choke. As for MaryAlice, her wisps of light brown hair gave me easy access to her delightful pussy lips and the sweetness within.

Hortense had a mass of black pubic hair. It was wild, but through it all I could see a contrasting pink pussy. “Kevin, it looks like you’re intrigued. Men tell me I have the sweetest pussy. I’d like you to tell me how sweet my pussy is.” She spread her lips.

The contrast was stunning, and her taste was exquisite. “That’s it, that’s a good boy.” Her pussy hole seemed bigger than either of the other two women. I licked it and licked it. Like I said her taste was wonderful.

“Kevin, you do know how to eat pussy, now it’s time to do my clitoris.”

I haven’t mentioned this much, but Yvonne had a small little purple button, and MaryAlice’s was similar in size, but an adorable pink.

At first, I couldn’t find Hortense’s; it was hidden by that mass of pubic hair. With the help of her fingers, I found it. It was as pink as pink could be, and considerably bigger than either Yvonne’s or MaryAlice’s. I didn’t even know they got that big. Once she showed it to me, my tongue started on it.

I’d never heard anything like the noises Hortense made when my tongue worked on her clitoris made her cum. She sounded like Warren Zevon in the Werewolves of London: “Ah-hoooo, ah-hooo, ah-ooooooo.”

I wasn’t going to stop. I couldn’t do this with those other two women’s small clitorises, but I thought I’d try it with Hortense. I sucked on that clitoris. “Ah-hoooo, ah-hooo, ah-ooooooo.” I hoped her building had good insulation because she was loud. Very loud. “That’s it, baby, don’t stop. Do me again. Don’t stop.”

My tongue played with that clitoris again. “Ah-hoooo, ah-hooo, ah-ooooooo. Hortense’s pussy loves your tongue. Ah-hoooo, ah-hooo, ah-ooooooo.”

I kept doing her clitoris and she kept screaming. “Baby, that’s so good, but I need to catch my breath.” I rubbed my face in that big bush until she said she was ready for more. Her fragrance was wonderful.

“C’mon Kevin, I’m taking you to bed. Lay on your back.” Then Hortense Barrington-Smythe got on top of me with her pussy in my face. “Use your tongue, baby. Hortense wants your tongue again.”

I was moving my tongue, but I wasn’t sure it was where she wanted it. Hortense was fucking my face, bouncing up and down. ‘Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah.” She used her fingers to expose her clitoris. “Right there, right there. Oh, yeah, ah-hoooo, ah-hooo, ah-ooooooo. Ah-hoooo, ah-hooo, ah-ooooooo.”

Her movement, her noises, her fragrance were all exhilarating, and although I was still dressed, I thought I my cock might bust through my pants. Hortense must have realized that. “Does eating my pussy make you hard? Why don’t you get undressed?”

She rolled off me and I rolled off the bed. She sat up in bed, the blanket only up to her waist, those perfect tits fully in view, and she watched as I undressed.

Naturally, my cock was hard. Hey, I’d just spent hours with my face in an enchanting pussy. Of course, it was hard. As soon as I was naked, Hortense slid off the bed to her knees.

I thought for sure she was going to blow me right there. “I just want a good look. I forgot how stiff young cock got. It looks edible, but that’s not my agreement with Yvonne and MaryAlice. C’mon, Kevin, eat me some more.” She lay back on the bed, and I got on my knees on the floor.

Valesskahall
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valesskahall

For the next hour, perhaps more (I lost track), there were more “ah-hoooo, ah-hooo, ah-ooooooo. Ah-hoooo, ah-hooo, ah-ooooooo.” My tongue played with her clitoris, then played some more. When she came, I’d lap up all her juices then go back to her clitoris, which seemed to get bigger, stiffer, and definitely more sensitive.

Finally, Hortense asked me to stop. She was exhausted. I could have kept going; that old pussy was that good, but I was thankful for the rest. We slept through the night.

I was half asleep when the phone rang. Hortense answered it. It was Yvonne. They were downstairs waiting to make the movie of Hortense blowing me. I needed a shower.

When I came out of the shower with just a towel on, Yvonne, MaryAlice, and Hortense were standing around waiting. Hortense had another negligee on. This one was white and elegant. With them was another woman about the same age as Yvonne. “Kevin, this is my friend Tina. She is a professional adult filmmaker.”

Remember, this was the mid-sixties. Adult films were shot in black and white and Tina used 8mm. “Are other people going to see these?” Hortense asked.

“I’ll distribute a few copies to some adult stores in California and New York. Don’t worry Hortense, I’ll make you look like a star. You’ll be the Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn of adult films.”

“How long will it take?” I asked.

“I plan on filming for about two hours on three different cameras, and then edit it down to a one-hour film. Kevin, can you stay hard that long?”

Before I could answer, Hortense interrupted, “with my help, I’m sure he can.” We all laughed.

Tina was behind one camera and directing at the same time, while she explained to Yvonne and MaryAlice how to operate the other cameras.

I thought it went well. Of course, the highlight for me was when I came. It had been a week since my last orgasm, and after eating Hortense’s pussy all night, my cock was ready to explode.

“Hortense, take it out of your mouth. The camera wants to watch Kevin cum. Cum for us, Kevin.” Tina directed.

When I came, I even surprised myself. I had never shot so much and so high. I heard audible sighs from all the women, including Tina, who’d probably seen something similar hundreds of times. Even the second one was impressive. “Oh, yeah, oh yeah,” Tina said aloud. “Kevin, the camera loved it. Damn, that was perfect. I hope Yvonne and MaryAlice caught it on their cameras, too.”

Tina packed up her cameras. “It’ll take me about a month to edit everything. Then I’ll get you each a copy.” Yvonne and MaryAlice helped her carry her equipment. I started to get dressed.

“Oh, no you don’t,” Hortense said. “All of this was for the movie. The rest of the day is for me, but let me take a shower first. You probably need a rest.”

I had to admit that Hortense knew how to suck cock. I guess at sixty-years-old, she’d had lots of experience.

After the shower, Hortense crawled into bed, and immediately went down on me. Licking my cock and balls until I was hard. She had been excellent when the camera was on, but now for her own pleasure, and of course, mine, she was even better.

“Kevin, last night did eating my pussy make you hard?”

“Hmmmm.”

“I’d like you to eat me again, but this morning my mouth wants to please you.” Hortense started going up and down on my cock. Sometimes taking it deep in her mouth, other times just playing with my cockhead with her tongue or using that tongue on my balls.

Always, returning to going up and down. Because I had cum earlier, it took a long time. Besides, she was so skilled at knowing when to go fast, when to go slow and when to concentrate on my head and balls, this blowjob lasted for hours.

I was surprised at her stamina. To say nothing of her ability. Whenever she came up for air, she’d talk to my cock. To my cock, not to me: “you get so hard for Hortense.” “Hortense didn’t get a chance to taste you this morning. I’ll bet you’re like dessert.” “I love looking at you standing up just for me.” “My pussy is wet just sucking you.”

When I came, of course, it wasn’t as much as before, but she didn’t let a drop go to waste. “Kevin, I’d forgotten how rock hard a young man gets. I can’t remember having one as big.”

The agreement was just one time. To be honest I would have done her again. I mean, as good as Yvonne and MaryAlice’s pussies were to eat, Hortense’s was that much sweeter. Of course, they would never know that.

The other thing was that Yvonne was a great cock sucker, and MaryAlice had come a long way since our first encounter, but Hortense was a maestro. She was the difference between a singer at a karaoke bar and Pavarotti.

As promised, two months later, Yvonne, MaryAlice, and I were off to Lake Geneva. They had promised me a week, but we could all only manage a four-day weekend.

MaryAlice and I were in the backseat while Yvonne drove. It didn’t take MaryAlice long to have my cock out of my pants, and her head in my lap. Yvonne scared me; she adjusted the rearview mirror so she could watch, instead of keeping her eyes on the road.

Halfway to the lake, Yvonne pulled off the road. “I’ve had enough of watching the two of you. MaryAlice, you drive. It’s my turn.”

The weekend was like no other. I had more pussy to eat and fuck than I could handle, but the girls (that’s what I called them back then) let me rest, and when I needed to be encouraged there were always their mouths to revive my cock.

So that you understand, it started out with just a one-on-one: MaryAlice and I in the guest room, or Yvonne and I in the master bedroom. There were no Peeping Toms or even consensual watching.

That first night, “Kevin, we have a surprise for you.”

“What’s up?”

“Tina finished editing the movie. We haven’t seen it yet, but tonight’s the night. MaryAlice is making popcorn, while I set up the projector. Why don’t you hang a sheet from the wall?”

Tina was a master filmmaker. Hand-written was the title, “HUNGRY FOR COCK.” And for the next hour, we watched Hortense suck my cock, then suck it some more, and then more. She was a master in real life, but Tina made her look even better. She was definitely the star, but it was the grand finale which MaryAlice and Yvonne liked best: my explosion. Through editing, and using the three different cameras, it looked like a  firehose shooting out of my cock, and it lasted over a minute. I didn’t last over a minute, but the way Tina edited it made it seem like it lasted over a minute.

“MaryAlice, you have to clean up. I can’t wait anymore, I’m taking Kevin to bed.”

The second morning, after I had Yvonne’s pussy for breakfast, MaryAlice asked me, “Kevin, was there anything that Hortense did to you that we haven’t done, or that you’d like us to do?”

“Well, Hortense liked to ride my face with her pussy.”

“Oh, you’re right, I haven’t done that, have you MaryAlice?”

“Not yet, but c’mon Kevin, let’s give it a try.”

I wasn’t smothered like I was by Hortense’s mass of pubic hair, and MaryAlice was delighted by my tongue while she rode my face. She was in control, and actually, her orgasms only happened when she made them happen. Frankly, I was on the bottom, but just along for the ride.

After her second orgasm, we were surprised, Yvonne walked in. “I just wanted to see how MaryAlice liked it like that. From all the noise, apparently, you did.”

“Yvonne, it’s marvelous. I get exactly what I want, when and where I want it, and Kevin’s such a good sport about it.” She rocked back and forth on my face.

“How about it, Kevin? Do you like having MaryAlice’s pussy in your face?”

All I could do was nod.

Then Yvonne did something I didn’t expect. She took my cock in her hand. “Oh, my, MaryAlice, I don’t think he’s ever been this hard before. It seems even bigger. He must love your pussy.”

The blowjob Yvonne gave me was incredible, and all I could do was mumble with MaryAlice’s pussy in my face. When I say it was incredible, I mean it was great, but not Hortense great.

That’s how we spent the rest of our little vacation. There was some fucking, but mostly one had her pussy in my face, while the other had my cock in her mouth. You do know this is MY FANTASY.

It was on the way home that the girls hit me with it. “Kevin, this was our last time together. MaryAlice and I agree that it’s time that you started seeing girls your own age. We’ll certainly miss you, but you need to find someone that you have more in common with, and it’s not us.”

“Now, that you know what you’re doing, girls will be calling you day and night. They’ll exhaust you, but in a good way.”

“If you think our pussies taste good, just imagine what young pussy tastes like.”

I was shocked. Stunned, and definitely miserable. I couldn’t imagine going to bed with any twenty-four-year-old woman who might do to me what Yvonne and MaryAlice did.

For the next few months, I was in a deep depression. I didn’t date. I just went to work and came home and watched television. Like I said, I was miserable.

Then it happened: I came home from work one day and Hortense was waiting for me. I hadn’t seen nor heard from her since that day we filmed. “Kevin, you’re a difficult man to find. Yvonne and MaryAlice wouldn’t tell me where you worked or lived, but my private detective found you.”

“Nice to see you, Hortense. It’s been a while.”

“You too, but I’m not one to beat around the bush. My Rolls is downstairs. Let’s go for a ride.” I lived in a neighborhood where a Rolls would stand out. I never noticed it.

Her driver closed the window between the front and back seats. “Hortense, why were you looking for me?”

“Kevin, do you know what a kept man is?”

Published 
Written by Melville
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments