Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Every Time We Begin

"Two longtime friends, once storied, secretly reunite in a parking garage for a moment of love lust"

5
11 Comments 11
2.6k Views 2.6k
3.8k words 3.8k words
You call me up, but there is no answer. You leave a message saying your thoughts are racing with images of my curves, my touch, my voice, my face, my scent and you are missing me. You hang up.

When I retrieve the message later on, flashbacks of my face looking at you and longing for your touch ignite me. Knowing what I am feeling when you look at me gets me so hot. Knowing the truth but not being able to give myself to you completely makes me tremble with passion. But makes it all the more real, and I go with the flames that burn inside for you and your touch.

I've known you for what seems like forever, but we see each other very rarely, but when we do, my cheeks hurt from smiling so much. I miss you when time lapses and I am unable to see your face, be able to talk to you in person and touch you., even if it's secretly in a dark garage.

I wait for you patiently. You pull up next to my car and I jump out. You get out of your truck and if it weren't for you being within feet of me, I would be running into your embrace. We share a quick kiss and extra long hug. Your hands move about my curves feeling my body completely. I can feel your fingers dipping at every crevice and fold as you hug me tightly. I hunger for you when you look at me. That face, those eyes, all the simple pleasures deep inside. You know the ways and means of getting in under my skin and after all the many years booked behind us, it's just always there.

Tell me why, I shudder inside every time we begin?

You help me into the truck.

Sitting beside you so close. I exchange both sweet and sexy words to you.

In a calm and most sincere voice I say, "I missed you so much, blue eyes."

I sit there letting you in and opening up to you. Enjoying the little time we get. All of these thoughts race into my mind and I can't help but take care of myself. The flashbacks make me yearn for you.

I run upstairs. As I make each step up, I am twisting my long, curly hair up into a bun. When I reach the bedroom, I pull down my pants and drop my black satin panties to the floor. I notice there is a wet spot. They sit on the floor showing evidence of how thoughts of you can leave me wet without me even touching myself.

I strip down to just my top. Wishing you were waiting for me in the bed so I can hop in and cover you with kisses and roll around with you. Crawling under the covers, I get comfy in bed. I just close my eyes, and wish you were laying down with me. But instead, I revert back to our last time together. Seven months to see someone you ache for is a very long time. Under the circumstances...it is what it is.

I run my hands over my 40 DD's and I can feel my nipples getting hard. I run my hands down my body. Bump after bump from my breasts down to my tummy. Feeling the thickness of my petite, yet BBW figure like I was molding clay. My hourglass form leaves my hands dipping in and out all around. I reach under my top and rub my breasts. I turn onto my stomach and rest on my knees as I toss the covers away from me. My tush sticking out from under my top, my hair starts slipping out from the bun until it is draping down my back. I reach around and rub my tush.

With my head turned I can see into the bathroom mirror and watch myself. I lunge forward and sit up grabbing the top of the headboard. I take a finger in my mouth to get some spit in anticipation of touching my clit.

With my eyes closed. An entire wave of feelings hit me. I start recalling the last time we touched.

As we were sitting in your big truck, we started inching closer to one another. I can already feel the warmth of your breath approaching me. I ramble on in my mind of the thoughts from the past. The intensity of it all swells me inside. I cut off those thoughts for a moment as I reach for the phone to call you. Wanting to hear your voice, I dial you up and return your call. It rings and rings and goes to voice mail. I can't utter any words except for your name, followed by leaving you with only the sounds of my moans and breathing. Realizing I am getting lost in the sensations of my clit continuing to need attention, I hang up.

I lay on my back and with my eyes closed, I picture us.

Sitting in that truck of yours in that dark garage we reunite our bodies. A simple soft and lingering wet kiss leads to a full on deep kiss with me pressing my body against yours as your hand wraps around my curvy body and you thrust me tightly as you spoil me with more deep kisses that I was missing all these months. I love the taste of your sweet lips. Your kisses are amazing. Leaning back against the door, I hold a long gaze at you. You look in my eyes and you can read me so easily as if I was an old children's book that you once loved.

My memory goes on. Sitting back in your truck leaning against the door, spreading my legs to feel your hand traveling slowly up my thigh. Your thick fingers and big hand inch closer until you reach my pussy and every slight move makes me lose my senses. You are watching my face as you are almost at your destination. My heart drops a beat at your gentle touch. You cover it with your hand. You lean down on my slouched body and slide your wet and soft tongue incredibly slowly inside my mouth., at the same time your fingers are spreading my thick and moist lips as a finger makes it's way to my swollen clit.

I jump at the initial touch of your finger on my clit.

The feeling radiates throughout my body. Our tongues barely touching, my fingers running through your hair, and then caressing your face feeling the warmth of your skin. I let out a deep breath with every dip of your tongue in my mouth. My hand moves from your face to the back of your head. Every time you kiss me deeply, more of my juices drip out of my love zone. The weight of your body pressing on mine as you pleasure me feels so good. The comfort and familiarity of your hands navigating all over me soars me to heights that interlock all emotions, that anyone would have in this moment.

You force your middle finger inside my tight hole as we both let out a moan. Gently but firmly you begin to finger my pussy. The friction between tightness and wetness deep inside me, reminds you of your hard cock sliding into me long ago. I hear the wetness from down below. I move my hips to match your strokes. Our lips are locked while you trace your finger all around my pussy.

You switch it up with slow and fast rubs going around and around, tenderly keeping my lips parted. I tell you how I like it and you follow my command. Asking you to go more gently, or faster, or slower, or tell you, "Right there baby."

The tip of your finger makes circles all around my now swollen clit and I'm lost in it all. I want to keep my eyes open to see your face, but can't. The feeling is so wonderful. You kiss my forehead and in a very quite whisper, you say, "Close your eyes baby..."

My heart skips beats at your touch.

You feel the heat from my big and wet mound. Like a tea kettle letting out steam. I whimper as each intensity of your finger peaks my sensitivity. My body is shaking and I am moaning into your mouth. I reach my hand forward to grab your bulge through your pants as you keep attacking my wet mound. I am so wet for you that you can't help but pull a finger out and lick the juices off. You tell me how good it tastes. You tell me you can't get enough. Knowing you can't go down on me because of the lack of privacy, you keep it as discrete as possible with your movements.

You put my hand on your throbbing cock through your pants. I feel your hardness and it's driving me insane for a touch of your flesh. You start unzipping your pants and with my head resting on the door, I can see your cock standing tall and proud, it also has pre-cum dripping out. I swipe some cum off the tip of your head and drive my hand between my legs to meet my finger with yours down by my pussy and spread the cum around my clit. As I rub your cum all over my clit with a finger, your finger keeps sliding in and out of me. Our hands clash but we keep going. My finger goes in circles over my clit, your finger moves in and out. It's an ebb and flow of ecstasy. You take me to levels of excitement that make me hunger for more.

My hips lunge. Our fingers get so wet together. I bring my finger to your lips, as you do the same to mine. We taste the sweetness. Before we get the chance to kiss you look at me and you say "I want more of your tasty treats"

You take more juices out of me and spread it on my mouth lips and then you begin to slowly trace my lips with your tongue. I quiver at this soft gesture. I hold onto your shoulders for support while I thrust all around and fight with your kisses. You tell me the sound of my juices is driving you crazy and the scent of my pussy is making you want to dive in and eat me. "Let me taste you baby .....with my mouth."

You crouch low, petrified that someone would see us. But you can't hold back. Maneuvering the best we can in your truck, you spread my legs wider, and I sling them over your shoulders and you start eating me. You grab my hands to hold them as you begin lapping up my juices and sucking on my clit. You release our hands and start easing a finger in and out of me gently. Circling my clit with your tongue and flicking it both fast and slowly, feeling how hard it is between your lips. My wetness flowing into your mouth as I grab your head and push you deeper as you spread my lips wide open with your fingers and lick me over and over., gently sucking on my clit.

Running your tongue the entire length of my pussy with long, strong, deep strokes up and down.

LiNanaAsian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiNanaAsian

I reach to hold your hands and thrust a little into your face. Running my fingers through your hair, pulling you into me. Calling out to you, and holy crap you make me lose my place in the World with every flick, suck, lick and kiss you give my love spot. You take my hands and pin them down. Your mouth opens wider and your lips attach to the inside of my lips gently sucking my entire pussy like a vacuum.

Feeling your soft tongue as it moves all around inside of me as the sound of my juices swooshing around as your tongue makes waves. Your tongue finds it's way on one side of my clit. I say, "right there." You begin flicking your tongue on the side of it, then to the other side. You move your face away and with your fingertip you start massaging my clit, bringing my juices up from my opening and getting it wet. Your fingertip circles it, as you do so, I squirt out more of my wetness.

Calling out to you, telling you I am cumming. Your hands slide under my tush and you yank me deeper to your face as if you were suffocating from my pussy. You then place both hands on the insides of my thighs and hold on for dear life... and in the storm of my orgasm, my love juices start pouring into your mouth. I am squirming and screaming until I push your face away. I look up at you... you are soaked. Your beautiful face is drenched.

I sit up, then bend down. I reach between my legs and swipe up some juices. I run my fingers down the length of your hard cock and start stroking. I can't handle it anymore. I take a moment to enjoy the sight of your cock. I just hold it in my hand and then lean in to gently kiss the head. I start with long, slow licks up and down at first. Tickling the head of your cock as I flick it with my wet tongue. Your buckling and starting to move about. I love seeing and hearing the pleasure escape from your body.

I find it hard to suck and keep looking at you, so I just rest my head on your stomach and hold your cock inside my warm mouth as my hand plays with your balls. They are swollen and aching for my lips. I run my tongue down to them and lick them. Fondling them with my fingers and giving them small kisses and little sucks. "You're so yummy" I say. I love the feeling of your balls brushing my lips. You push back as I start moving my tongue back up your cock. My long curly tresses tease the skin of your tummy and chest as I move about your area below.

I draw my tongue from your cock and slowly drape it up your tummy, over your chest, dipping under your neck and over your chin to reach your lips. I kiss you as I stroke you in my hand. I whisper to you that I am going to take you completely in my mouth. This makes you shiver. I lovingly and tenderly kiss your face. First your lips, then your nose, then your eyelids, then to your cheeks and then your chin. Then I work my way back down. My tongue starting at your chin, down under your neck, down your chest. I make a pit stop and run wet circles around your hard nipples with my tongue. I lick, pinch, suck and nibble on each hard nipple before continuing back down your tummy.

You say "Baby, look at me. I wish I could fuck you so hard right now, I want to feel the warmth of your pussy with your lips wrapping around me."

I keep licking my way down until I reach your cock. I wet it with my spit. I part my lips and start sucking. Taking you into my mouth inch by inch until I reach the base. Once you are totally inside my mouth I hold it there. Fighting the gags. I swallow while it's deep in my mouth. I work him in and out and switch it up both soft and gently and then a bit faster with some pressure. Up and down my head moves as I enjoy the feeling of the girth of your hard cock filling up my small mouth. I am ready for you to cum. I start speeding up and keeping a steady pace with my sucking. I make little sounds as your cock slides in and out. Taking you in shallow, and then deep. Hearing me gag and choke at times because I am devouring it like it was an ice cream cone. My tongue pressing the underside of your head each time it reaches my lips.

My hand helps stroke your thick and hard cock in and out of my moist mouth. I let out moans and say "God it feels so good baby." I can feel you lifting your tush a little, I take one hand and slide it under your tush and grab hold... I know you are on the edge. Your hand is resting gently around me holding on as your body grinds just a little., you are letting out deep moans as you lift your tush I rub and squeeze it. I love that sweet tush and crave to get my lips on it, the same way I would crave chocolate. Because it's not the right place to do so, I just hold it with my hand for a moment.

I need a kiss. I come up for air only to be sucked into your lips. My breathing picks up as I struggle with wanting to kiss you and suck your cock. After I get some of your delicious kisses I race back down and slide you back in my mouth. In and out slowly and then quickly. Softly than harder. Sucking and kissing and licking. Dancing my tongue all around you. You tell me not to stop.

"Baby you suck my cock so good."

I keep sucking and oh my gosh it feels amazing. I keep telling you how much I love it in my mouth.

You squirm as you say, "You look so hot sucking it, come up here."

I say "Yes, baby?"

You say nothing, you give me the sweetest kiss. I whisper in your ear. I tell you to give it to me. Give me all of it. I keep sucking and can feel your cock throbbing. I'm ready for your cum. Your breathing is so erratic and I know you are about to explode. I cannot wait for it...I look up at you one more time and tell you to shoot your cum in my mouth, "Baby give it all to me" and with one giant moan your hot cum starts filling my mouth up. You are jerking yourself off in a frenzy. I'm swallowing as much as I can as it's shooting into me and I just can't keep up with the rush of it firing out.

You are cumming so hard and I love it. I run my tongue between the crease of your thighs as you stroke more out. You jump when I do this. I lick more of your cum into my mouth while some of it drips from my lips, I keep licking my lips for whatever taste I can get. "Baby, I want more" You and I both keep stroking, my hand wrapped over yours and I am waiting to see if there is anything left for me. You squeeze it and I see your cum dripping down your cock and I take some licks, it seeps down the length of your cock and onto your balls. I lick them up. Sucking your now wet balls. Then trace the remaining cum around the head of your blood-engorged cock with my finger tip. You buck.

I know you have reached your threshold and before it becomes too much, we let go of it. Once you are dry I give up and rest my head on you. You reach to the seat and grab some tissues to clean the wonderful mess up and wipe down your cock. I continue to rest on your body. You toss the tissue aside for the moment and wrap your arm around me. Enjoying the final moments we just rest in each others arms for a few minutes.

I'm in bed, thinking about it all and rubbing myself to orgasm. My knees bent a little and with non-stop attention to my swollen clit, I keep circling it. I start to feel the blood swooshing to it. It pulses and the juices start squirting out a little. I hear the sounds of my wetness with every move I make with my finger. I moan and breathe and pick up the pace. Pressured circles around my clit is about to make me erupt. Knowing my clit needs constant rhythm to cum I keep rubbing and speed it up. I start thrusting just a little bit building the orgasm up. I start cumming and I press on my clit as I do so before a painful bliss sets in from the sensitivity. The juices are spilling out from between my lips as I lay there catching my breath and feeling the pulse of my clit as it slowly calms down. I run a finger between my lips and the strands of juice drip off the finger as I take a taste. I have tired myself out.

I roll over and wish you were next to me. Realizing the plight of distance and circumstance between us, I just close my eyes and think to myself, "I'll see you in my dreams, blue eyes."

As I slowly fall into a light sleep....the house phone rings and startles me.

"Hello?" I say.

Nobody is there. I close my eyes again and roll over. I drift off to sleep.

Soft lips on my forehead wake me.

I try and open my eyes....squinting, I say "Blue eyes?"

You remove your shirt, your jeans, your socks and shoes. With just your underwear on, you lift the covers off of me and crawl on top of me. Kissing me gently as I try to recover from my light sleep.

With the biggest smile on my face I whisper, "You're here, baby!"

You sit up on your knees as you straddle me and place your hands behind my back and lift me up to you.

"But, how did you get here?" I say half asleep as I stare into your beautiful eyes and run my fingertips over your face.

You kiss my lips and whisper in my ear "I got your message."

With your arms still placed behind my back, you ease back down on the bed.

What comes next is the result of what was never finished in the truck.

Dedicated to you Blue Eyes.......

Published 
Written by curlygirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments