Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Eruption

"A young woman visits the geysers at Yellowstone and encounters her own eruption."

10
3 Comments 3
466 Views 466
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"I really appreciate this community and that everyone has been so welcoming and interested in my work. Thanks!"

“You won’t believe it, Ilana! You just won’t believe it!” I’m vibrating.

“Believe what? Slow down! Are you okay?”

“I’m better than okay, hun. Boy, do I have a story to tell you. While you’ve been looking at pictures of your ex all day, I’ve been out enjoying nature’s water show.”

“Yes, I know. You’ve explained to me how dumb it is to sit in the cabin all day. Just give me time, okay?”

“Yeah, babe, this isn’t about that. I met someone.”

“Oh? Tell me.”

“Well, after bitching at you and leaving the cabin this afternoon in a huff, I went for a walk on the boardwalks to see more of the geysers. Yellowstone is such an amazing place. I’m hoping you get out to see it and don’t just mope about whatshisname.”

“Gerald.”

“Yeah, whatever. Anyway, I’m walking along, minding my own business, when I see one other person walking in front of me. He’s pretty good-looking – long dark hair, tall, wearing like a yellow windbreaker or something. He stops at the Castle Geyser and is looking at it. I take a chance and walk over to it too. He looks at me and nods. He has nice eyes. He says ‘Are you American?’ He had some kind of accent; it was sexy. I said I was and he told me he is from Romania, come all the way here to see the geysers. That impressed me. He said he was by himself. I told him you were joining me shortly, just in case he was thinking of doing something bad. He asked me to walk with him to a few more of the geysers and pools - Beehive Geyser, Spasmodic Geyser, Tardy Geyser and Spiteful Geyser. There’s so much power under the ground here, y’know? It was giving me some sexual rumblings, if you know what I mean.”

“Cool! So the guy was hot?”

“Yeah, pretty hot. I liked his accent. How many Romanians do you meet in life? We got to talking about our jobs and romantic history. Every once in a while he would touch my hand, which was exciting. I think I was turned on by the situation, y’know? I was getting a little bit cranked up.

“So, anyway, we are both looking at the Daisy Geyser when he turns and looks at me. He says it has always been his fantasy to have sex near one of the geysers, to feel the earthly power and the thrust of the water.”
“He said that? Pretty bold.”

“Yeah, he said it. I think because he was good-looking and I was already pretty warmed up I didn’t mind hearing it.”

“Winny!”

“I know. It’s not really like me. But being in a new place and this exotic guy, it was a turn-on. So I told him it was my fantasy too.”

“You did? Is it?”

“No. But it seemed like the right thing to say. Boy, was it ever.”

“So, what happened? Did you have sex right there?”

“Nope. He took me by the hand and led me back to the Castle Geyser, which was a few yards away. You haven’t seen Castle Geyser, so let me tell you. It is awesome. Mineral deposits from the water have formed a kind of cone that the water comes out of. It’s all white and crusty and beautiful and also kind of scary. It’s always gurgling and sloshing.”

“Like your pussy, by now, I’m sure.”

“It was! So we are listening to the geyser rumbling around and this guy, he told me his name is Narcis. He looks me in the eyes and says, ‘May I kiss you?’ I don’t know if it was his damn accent or what, but I just leaned in and gave it to him.”

“That just isn’t like you, Win.”

“I know, right? But I did it, just like a floozy. He kissed me back, alright; hard. We were getting into and I expected him to start taking off his pants or something.”

“But he doesn’t?”

“He didn’t, no, just kept kissing me. Then he moves me over to a bench near the geyser, which is still burbling and steaming. He sits me down on the bench and kneels in front of me.”

“No!”

“He absolutely did. He kisses my legs through my yoga pants and his fingers are racing up and down my thighs.”

“Holy fuck, Win. That’s incredible. I’m getting wet just hearing this.”

“Oh jeez. It gets better. He asks to take off my pants. I took off my jacket because I was getting overheated anyway, and laid it under my ass and let him remove my pants.”

“No panties, of course.”

“You know I don’t wear them. So here I am, in a national fucking park, with my pants off and some Romanian guy looking up at me between my thighs.”

Sashasback
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sashasback

“Let’s just hold that image in our minds, shall we,” Ilana says, and we laugh.

“He starts moving his mouth around my thighs and lightly biting and licking. I don’t know if it’s the great outdoors or maybe some chemical in all that steam coming from the Castle, but I was getting pretty fucking horny.”

“Winnifred, this is amazing,” Ilana’s eyes were alight.

“I know, this isn’t my life at all. But here I was. So he keeps gently working around my thighs and finally comes closer to my pussy. I can feel his breath on my clit but he doesn’t lick me yet. He is just teasing me, making me wait for it.”

“I like that.”

“I like it too, now that I finally met a man who understands foreplay. So he keeps playing around, jazzing me up and then bringing me down again.”

“So you came?”

“I didn’t yet. He was still working me. Finally, he starts focusing on my clit. A few light flicks of his tongue and I have to moan. We are the only people in the area and it is twilight so hopefully no one can see or hear us, I’m thinking. Who knows if they did. All we needed was for a park ranger to come around and arrest us or whatever. Anyway, he starts this tongue-flicking thing and it is driving me insane. The geyser is still splashing water around inside the cone. It sounds angry. Narcis is all the way on my clit now with his mouth, and this boy is talented, let me tell you.”

“In what way?”

“You know how most guys just lick up and down or side to side or whatever? Narcis’ tongue was all over the place. I finally asked him, ‘What are you doing with your tongue?’”

“What did he say?”

“Romanian national anthem.”

“What??”

“He said he was spelling the Romanian national anthem with his tongue on my clit.”

Ilana crumpled into a ball of laughter. I could barely stand up myself. Once we pulled ourselves together, I continued.

“So, he was spelling the words and that’s why his tongue was going all over the place. It was insane, Ilana.”

“Sounds like it.”

“So he is doing his Romanian spelling bee and I am just barely hanging on. I’m getting exhausted from all the activity but I still want him to push me over the edge and make me cum.”

“So does he.”

“So he does. I don’t know how the timing works on these geysers, or how he knew, or if he knew, but the fucking Castle Geyser erupts right beside our bench just as I have my first orgasm. There is a hot spray of water all over us, even though the bench is probably twenty feet from the geyser cone. I am sitting on the bench, convulsing, jerking, moaning, crying, probably swearing at him, and he just keeps doing what he’s doing, holding onto my calves for dear life.”

“Oh my god.”

“The geyser keeps going, and he keeps going. This goddamn geyser shoots water for twenty minutes, and I think my orgasm, or I should say orgasms, lasted that long too. More and more water shooting out of the ground, more and more of my mind getting blown to bits. I’ve never experienced anything like it.”

“I can see that your eyeliner is a bit worse for wear.”

“I don’t doubt it, Ilana. He licked me until I was raw. I just sat there on that bench for a long time, bare-ass naked. I didn’t even have the energy to pull my pants up. Didn’t even care if someone walked up. No one did, as far as I know. Maybe I wouldn’t even have noticed. Pretty good show for them, right?”

“I just can’t believe this happened to you, babe!” Ilana was beaming.

“It is something new to me, that’s for sure. So we finally finish and he starts kissing me with his sloppy mouth. I love it. I don’t have much energy to kiss back but I love the taste of my cunt in his mouth. He is smiling like someone who just stole the crown jewels. In a way, he did!”

Ilana laughs again.

“So now what? Are you going to see him again?”

“I’d love to, but I don’t think so. When we were walking back, after I put my pants and jacket back on, of course, he said that today was his last day. He thanked me for fulfilling his fantasy. He kept calling me his ‘American Fantasy Girl.’ I liked the nickname.”

“Yeah, pretty good nickname. Shall I call you that from now on?”

“You don’t have to. But, suffice it to say, I won’t forget Yellowstone anytime soon!”

“Me neither, babe.” Ilana gave me a close hug. I was pretty sure she was trying to sniff the sex on my clothes. I didn’t mind.

Published 
Written by noahprester
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments