Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Emily and the Diner: Part 1

"Joseph quickly discovers another side of the girl at the diner."

6
2 Comments 2
2.8k Views 2.8k
759 words 759 words

Joseph walked into his favorite diner, pancakes on his mind. He sat at the bar and motioned to the server that he was ready. 

“The usual!” She smiled and nodded. 

The door chimed to signal a new customer walking in, and suddenly all the noise in the bar stopped and everyone turned to look. He waited a beat and then turned to look. After a moment, the bar returned to normal but Joseph couldn’t take his eyes off her. Beautiful dark hair, porcelain skin, voluptuous curves and clearly not afraid to show them off. He was focused on the bouncing breasts in particular, which she quickly noticed and gave him a shy grin. His gaze found her eyes and they locked as he noticed she was walking straight toward him. She walked past him and brushed his shoulder, he caught a scent of Chanel. He knew he had to have her. 

She sat one stool over at the bar, and the server immediately came over. They clearly knew each other, and very well at that.

 “What can I get you, Emily?” She asked with a wink. 

“Just coffee, black”. 

Emily glanced at me as I innocently ate my pancakes and pulled something out of her purse. She wrote something down and then folded up the piece of paper. She slid it my way and then got up and walked to the bathroom. Was it just me or was she really wagging her ass on the way? And what a plump ass it was. 

I quickly opened the note as the server came back with her coffee. Women’s, third stall. Don’t make me wait. 

I was shocked but immediately overcome with adrenaline. I set the note down just as the server set down Emily’s coffee. She read the note and smiled. 

“Careful with that one, she bites,” she quietly mentioned with a wink. 

I slowly got up and walked toward the restroom, making sure no one was watching too closely. I headed toward the men’s but then slipped into the women’s at the last instant. I could see feet in the second stall but no one in the third. However, I obeyed the note, went to the third stall and closed the door. 

Abby_Cooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Abby_Cooper

I looked around but saw no sign of Emily. Just then another note landed on my shoulder, someone must have thrown it over the top of the stall.  See that hole in the stall to your right? Don’t be a pussy. 

I looked quickly and noticed a perfectly round hole right at the height of my cock. I had read about gloryholes before but never seen one. Holy shit, this was nuts but she was so hot. Screw it. 

I unzipped my pants as I started getting hard, anticipating what was to come. I put my growing dick through the hole and waited for what seemed like ages. 

I almost cried out when I felt a warm mouth encompass the head of my cock. Emily sucked on the tip slowly, then tongued the bottom right at my favorite spot. It felt so good. She suddenly took it out of her mouth and then lightly licked all the way from the base to the tip before shoving the whole length into her throat. She paused at the base until I started moving it back and forth into her throat like I was fucking. She could tell I was close to the end and took it out of her throat to suck the tip again. But this time her hand was in sync with her mouth moving up and down so fast I could hardly believe it. I exploded into her mouth as I heard her moan, she was loving this. She sucked me dry and I pulled my cock out of the hole. She stuck her tongue through the hole just to show me that she was holding my cum in her mouth and playing with it. What a naughty girl. I was mind blown. 

As I started pulling up my pants, her shoes disappeared and I heard footsteps moving toward the door. The door opened and shut and she was gone. I rushed out and checked the second stall to make sure she wasn’t still there. I noticed a piece of paper taped by the hole. I opened it to read, 22nd street, Camden Place. Apt 10203. 10:00 pm tonight. I have a surprise for you. 

The familiar shot of adrenaline coursed through me. I was ready for our next visit. 

 

Published 
Written by Fantasylover5
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments