Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dance of the Year

19
8 Comments 8
8.1k Views 8.1k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Recommended Read

As far as my wife knew, I was at a bar somewhere having a drink, catching a ballgame, and taking a break from what had been a hectic family reunion. For the most part, that was true. I had a cold beer in my hand and there was a baseball game on a static plagued television in the corner. What she did not know was I ended up at a gentlemen's club on the outskirts of this resort town. This club was no must-see destination, but it was better than hanging with the in-laws. The interior was outdated and in need of replacement. My leather chair was one of the few that was not split or chipping. The stage showed signs of warping and background mirror was shattered in one spot. On the floor was a carpet that looked to have been installed in the late 80s with oddball, neon shapes that glowed as it reflected the black lights.

The club was dark, but I felt like I stuck out like a sore thumb in my seat towards the back. It was early evening on a Tuesday and I was one of maybe six customers. I was dressed like a stereotypical tourist with a bright, button-down shirt tucked into my pleated shorts. The other customers were all older men with a rustic look to them. From their demeanor and familiarity with the dancers, they all seemed to be regulars. Each of them had a dancer at their table, leaving me with only the company of my beer. I was fine with that.

This early there were only five dancers in the rotation. None of which really caught my attention. For lack of better words, they all seemed to be seasoned professionals. Their performances on stage were not really dancing, but better described as laps around the pole. I couldn't blame them for their uninspired efforts, the regulars were not too generous with their tips. I was fine being a wallflower in this club. Like I said, it was better than hanging with the in-laws.

I was nearing the bottom of my second beer. With the atmosphere of the club showing no signs of changing anytime soon, I was ready to head back to the condo once I was finished. After my final swig, I made my way up to the bar to tab out for the night. Before I could get the bartender's attention, the door to the dancer's changing room opened and a new girl hit the floor. She immediately caught my eye and stood out amongst the other women dancing. She honestly would stand out in most clubs. The dancer made her way to the bar where she was handed a drink. She turned to me and flashed a wide smile. I'm a tall guy at 6'3". Standing next to me in her heels, she stood eye to eye with me. She had a tight, curvy, amazon-type figure with wide hips highlighted by a round, voluptuous rear. Her legs were long and defined, and up top she boasted a broad, busty chest. On this night she wore a tight-fitting, black club dress that hugged her curves. The fabric barely covered her backside. From underneath, the strings of her gear hung out. Her brown hair was straightened and cut right below her shoulders.

"Do you have a table?" the dancer asked me as after taking a sip her drink, "I'd love to sit with you."

Rather than closing my tab, I motioned for the bartender to grab me another round. As I got my drink, she took my arm and I escorted her to where I was sitting. I took my original seat while she slid up her chair right against mine. Her hand rested on my forearm. For a few moments, there was silence between us as we watched the stage show.

"My name is Elise." the dancer said breaking the silence, "This is your first time here, isn't it?"

"What gave me away?" I asked expecting her to comment on my bright shirt which was reacting to the black lights.

"You're a lot younger than most of the guys we get in here," Elise answered.

"Well I'll just say I'm closer to forty than twenty these days," I chuckled.

Elise and I bantered for a while as the rotation continued. Her hand remained on my forearm slowly rubbing up and down. Though I appreciated the attention, I knew her endgame. This was far from my first trip to a club like this and I knew Elise's job was to sell dances. Even before I entered the club, my mind was set that I was not going to partake in a lap dance. Though Elise with her soft touch was enticing, my wife has a nose of a bloodhound and she would instantly know if someone else was climbing all over me.

"Up next, please welcome, Elise." the DJ announced over the speakers.

Elise slowly stood up from her chair and turned towards me. She did not break her touch as her fingers slid down my arm and took my hand. She pulled me up, put her free hand in the fold of my back and pointed towards the stage.

"I want you to sit right up front," Elise said, "and you will be begging me for a dance afterward."

I could not help but chuckle, but I did as told. I took a seat to the side of the stage. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Elise walk up the steps to the stage and stood right in the center. There was a lull of silence, but when the music kicked in, Elise effortlessly pulled off her little, black dress revealing a tiny, fluorescent, pink bikini with green trim. With a quick, agile move, Elise whipped high around the pole, spinning around until she slid to the floor. Within seconds, the regulars in the club pulled up their seats against the main stage. From her prone position, Elise seductively crawled over to me. She reached the edge of the stage and stood up on her knees. Her arms reached behind her back and she tugged on the strings of her top. It fell to the stage revealing her round, natural D-cups. I held up a dollar to tip and Elise cupped her tits. With a swift motion, she leaned in and squeezed her tits around my hand. My finger tips grazed the soft, warm skin of her breasts barely giving me a feel. As she pulled away, snatching the dollar, I immediately wanted another feel. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see the regulars to my right lining up dollar bills. Elise was obliged to give them some attention.

Elise stood up on her heels and strutted towards the other customers. Despite the catcalls and dollars falling at her feet, I could tell Elise was not giving them much thought. She whipped her hair and teased her pussy over her bikini bottom. The song picked up the tempo and her dance moves started to match the beat. She shook her tits and jiggled her ass. The regulars loved it. A steady stream of tips fell to the stage. Elise matched the intensity until the song came to an abrupt stop. She dropped down to her knees as the last note hit.

"Song number two coming your way." the DJ called out, "Keep up the love for Elise."

The second song was much slower. Elise was across the stage from me, but I knew her focus was on me. She turned her head slightly and glanced at me out of the corner of her eye. Though she faced away from me, I now had the best view in the house as Elise started to flex her ass. She had amazing control of her muscles. Following the melody and matching the beat, each cheek moved as if they had a mind of its own but worked in sync. When I thought my view could not get any better, Elise tugged on the strings of her bottoms and the fabric dropped to the floor. She continued to twerk and by this point, I was entranced. Along with the other customers, I tossed a fistful of singles in her direction.

Elise popped up and took the pole once again. Unlike the previous song, Elise's pole moves were less active. She worked the pole more like a figure model. With her slow, gel like motions, I along with the other customers were able to take in her erotic beauty. I could not look away from her tight, curvy, hourglass figure. Her tiny, brown nipples stood erect. She teased and pinched them as she bit her lower lip. I could tell she was getting as much pleasure out of this dance as we were. Her hands ran from her breasts, down her curves, and through her trimmed pubes shaped into a wide 'V'. With her middle and index finger, she spread her labia along with her legs. As her legs parted, she started to lower to the ground. With the pole at her back, she got lower and lower until her back was flat on the stage. Once again to the slow-moving beat of the music, Elise humped the air giving us another angle of her assets downstairs. I did not want this show to end, but the music slowly faded out.

"Give it up for Elise," the DJ said resulting in applause from the regulars.

Elise rolled over and once again broke into a crawl. She made her way around the stage on her hands and knees collecting all the tips she earned. She thanked each guy as she passed them by. I was the last stop on her lap around the stage. She scooped up the last of the dollars and her discarded bikini.

"Stay put," Elise whispered so only I could hear.

Elise popped up and left the stage as the next dancer appeared. I moved back to my original seat and watched Elise return to the changing room. I took a long swig of my beer and watched the next dancer. There was no way she could match Elise's previous performance. I could not get the images of her moves out of my head.

"So how about that dance?" Elise asked taking her seat next to me a few moments later.

Stiflersmother
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Stiflersmother

My mind did not know what to do. I wanted to get that intimate, up close experience with Elise. Though my wife was sure to find out if I came back with the faint scent of Elise's perfume on me. Then again, my only intimate contact with a woman in fifteen years had been with my wife. I loved her but I was too familiar with her slender frame. Elise's body was uncharted territory for me and a U-turn from what I was used to.

"I don't know if I have enough cash," I answered thumbing through my wallet looking for a reason to decline.

"Our famous bed dances are only thirty-five dollars." Elise said, "You will not be disappointed."

Elise's hand fell on my thigh. Counting the money in my wallet, it seemed like Elise was as well. I had exactly thirty-five dollars left. I looked up and Elise flashed me that wide smile again.

"A bed dance?" I asked.

"You'll just have to wait and see." Elise said taking the money out of my hand, "It will be worth it."

Once again, Elise took me by the hand and pulled me up. She led me across the club. Her little, black dress rose up as she walked giving me the view of her bikini thong clad ass. The private dance area was in a secluded part of the club. Guarding the area was a sizeable bouncer who let us through. She led me past a few stalls for lap dances and around another corner to a small room. There was a tiny, twin bed with a night stand next to it. It was lit by a small, overhead light with a red hue. The bed had a single pillow with a wool blanket tucked under the folds.

"Empty your pockets." Elise instructed, "Nothing kills the vibe more than being stabbed by keys."

I did as told and left my keys and phone on the nightstand. Elise motioned me to get on the bed. From the side, I laid on to the bed and rested my head on the pillow. Like I said, the bed was tiny allowing my feet to hang off. Elise stood at the foot of the bed, only in her bikini. She reached back and pulled off her top.

"There rules here are few and simple." Elise said mounting the bed between my legs, "Feel free to touch, just not my pussy."

Elise crawled over me. Her hand lightly grazed my cock over my shorts as she moved up my body.

"Keep your tongue off of me," Elise said massaging my upper body, "but don't forget to enjoy the ride."

Her hands felt the shape of my chest muscles. The rubbing caused the top buttons of my shirt to unfasten. Elise pounced on me. She sat on my crotch and started a heavy grind. I could feel the blood start to rush to my stiffening cock. Her hands wandered from my chest, down my arms, and to my hands. Elise took them and firmly placed them on her tits. This time I was sure to get a great  feel. My hands cupped her tits while each of my thumbs simultaneously rubbed over her erect nipples. I could feel every little, subtle bump around her areolas.

"You don't have to be so gentle," Elise said.

With my index fingers and thumbs, I pinched and teased her nipples giving each a good squeeze. Elise once again placed her hands on mine and squeezed showing me how she liked to have her tits played with. She developed a rhythmic motion with her grind and squeezing. My cock could barely move with Elise on top. She started to moan. I could not tell if it was part of the act or genuine, but I did not care. I let my hands fall from her breasts and slide down her curves. They landed on her waist. Suddenly, Elise reached out and pulled me up by my shoulders. She buried my face between her tits. She shook her chest, smacking the soft flesh against my cheeks. I could feel her hands press her tits together squeezing me in between. Though I was blown away at first, I instantly remembered to keep my tongue in my mouth. Elise slightly pulled away. She slowly angled her upper body to where her right nipple was barely an inch from my lips. Elise leaned in allowing her nipple graze across my upper lip. It slowly lapped around my lower lip then crossed between both of my lips. She repeated this several times. It took my full might to not part my lips and suck and tease her nipple with my tongue.

Elise pulled away arching her back. Her grinding got heavier and heavier. It was an intense feeling. By this point, my cock was fully erect and pinned underneath my shorts and Elise. Her grind perfectly went up and down my shaft. It was an intense sensation for me. Elise, though not overweight, was significantly heavier than my wife. It took a second but I started to enjoy the pressure Elise was applying. She leaned back and continued to grind, bracing herself with her hands on the mattress. Her eyes watched me and the pleasure in my face. My eyes wandered up and down her body trying to burn this image in my mind. Elise lifted a hand and let it slide down her body. Her hand grabbed ahold of her bikini bottom and pulled on the fabric giving another peak of her trimmed pussy. Before I could get a good look, Elise's hand let go of her bottoms and she laid me back down with a subtle push. As my head hit the pillow, she did a one-eighty on me. She spun around with her back to me. Elise did not waste a second and resumed her grind reverse-cowgirl style.

I focused in on her toned ass. Elise glanced back at me out of the corner of her eye. Similar to the way she did on stage. Once again she started to twerk. Only this time it was hands on. My hands latched on to her ass. She wiggled and flexed her glutes and I tried to hold on. Elise backed up closer and closer until she was sitting on my chest. I felt her hands on my body once more. They slid down my belly and once again grazed my cock. Only this time I was hard. She stopped shortly after grazing my cock. Suddenly, I felt a tugging on my shorts. Elise was trying to pull them down. She quickly unlatched my belt and unbuttoned my shorts. There was another tug on my shorts and this time, they easily slid down my legs along with my boxer shorts. My cock, freed from the confines of my shorts, pointed straight up.

Before I could react, I felt her tongue teasing the tip of my cock. My reaction was to sit up and intervene, but my face ran into her ass. I was pinned. Her lips wrapped around the head of my shaft with great suction. Her tongue continued to tease. She slowly bobbed up and down not taking too much of my cock in her mouth. I could feel her spit drip down my shaft. Elise's hand grasped my throbbing cock and began to slowly stroke. Her spit was the perfect lube. Her motions got faster and faster. My cock started to throb harder and harder. I was seconds away from cumming, and my body tensed up trying to hold it in. However, Elise stopped and popped up.

She jumped off and dropped to her knees at the foot of the bed. I looked up and my face probably looked like I saw a ghost. Elise flashed that wide smile and motioned me with one finger to come forward. I slid to the end of the bed with my ass sitting on the edge. My slobber-coated cock pointed right at Elise. She leaned in and squeezed her tits around my cock. My seven inches was the perfect fit for her D-cups. I wanted to titty fuck her until my cock burst but she pulled away. Elise started to rub my thighs, getting closer and closer to my cock. My legs opened farther apart in anticipation. Her head moved in and I could feel her breath on me. Elise's tongue from the bottom of my shaft slowly rose up causing my spine to tingle and toes to curl. With a fluid motion, she once again took my cock in her mouth only this time deep throating nearly all seven inches. She kept good pace slurping up and down giving me a sloppy blow job. Elise was such a talented cock sucker, unlike my wife who was rather toothy. She maintained such great suction and my cock started to throb once again.

"Finish on my tits," Elise ordered.

She firmly gripped my cock and vigorously stroked. I bit my lower lip as I was ready to burst. My cock shot out a thick batch of cum covering the tops of her tits. Elise did not let up and continued to stroke me without losing any pace. Seconds later a second batch emerged launching farther than the first hitting Elise on the chin along with the chest.

"That's it, baby," Elise said letting go of my cock.

Cum was dripping from my cock and Elise's chin. She stood up and grabbed a towel to clean us both up. She wiped me clean and I pulled up my shorts. After a quick hug and a little chit chat, Elise got dressed and returned to the dressing room. I, out of cash, left the club. It was when I got into my car when reality caught up to me. I now had to return to the condo where my wife was waiting for me. My clothes had the lingering scent of Elise's perfume. My cock was still slightly damp from Elise's slobber. I drove the few miles up the coast to my condo. The whole ride I tried to think of excuses for when my wife noticed. My mind was blank. As I got out of my car, I heard the waves crashing on the beach. I walked towards the ocean rather than the front door. In my mind, it was easier to explain why I was soaking wet rather than why I smelt like another woman.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by captainkirkland
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments