Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Craving His Cock

"A different twist to highway head"

14
3 Comments 3
4.9k Views 4.9k
954 words 954 words

You help me into the passenger side, holding my hand for support because you know my four inch heels are precarious. I love how you’re always the gentleman.  Handle me like I’m made of crystal glass. Outside the bedroom of course. 

I settle into the seat, smoothing my skirt over my knees. I turn and watch you settle into the driver’s side. Watch your beautiful masculine hands as you grip the steering wheel with one hand. The corded muscle in your forearm flexes. So fucking sexy. The other hand is holding the gear shift. Almost caressing it. Your hands have always turned me on. I think about them holding my face as you kiss me. Cupping my breasts. On the inside of my thighs spreading me open - like you own it.  Oh but you do own it. 

Almost like you feel my stare, you turn your head to look at me. A small smile forms on your face. Your eyes twinkle. I know that twinkle. You’re feeling naughty. Your hand grabs mine and you sweetly kiss the back of my hand. 

You take the exit on the highway, pushing on the gas pedal to make the engine come alive. God, you know how much speed and power turns me on. A thrill runs through me. My nipples harden. 

As we cruise down the highway headed to our weekend getaway, I look over seeing your hand in mine. I slowly lift your hand to my mouth. You’re still focused on the road in front of us. I smile slightly knowing what I’m about to do is going to make your cock harden. I place your index finger between my lips, slowly running my tongue over it. You react immediately, jerking your head towards me. 

“Eyes on the road, babe”, I admonish. 

You turn your eyes back to the road. I slowly start sucking your index finger, rolling my tongue around it just like I do when your cock is in my mouth.  I glance down at the apex of your jeans and feel smug when I see your huge cock has hardened. God I love that cock. Always needing it. 

I continue tonguing and sucking your finger. Fucking it with my mouth. 

“Don’t start something you can’t finish,” you growl at me. 

“Oh I always see things through,” I respond. 

Suddenly you swerve the steering wheel to the right, changing lanes quickly. I look over at you and see your jaw set, eyes blazing. You continue on the exit, not saying a word. Your jaw still flexes. So sexy. 

You take the exit without saying a word. I know exactly what I caused. And I’m delighting in it. My body tingles with anticipation. Wondering where we’ll end up. 

HannaSander
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaSander

After a few turns I see the sign. “Public Park” it reads.  You pull around to an empty parking lot. Put the car in park. Reach down and unzip your jeans. 

“Your lips. My cock. Right now,” you command. 

A fleeting thought of refusing you to gain a reaction passes through my mind. But looking at your stormy full-of-need eyes, I relent. I unbuckle my seatbelt, twist sideways and put my hand into your boxers. I moan softly at the feel of your thick hard cock. I wrap my hand around it. It’s so thick. I run my thumb over the crown and feel a drop of precum. I raise my thumb to my mouth, look you in your eyes and taste you. 

“Fuck you taste good,” I say. 

The taste of your precum ignites something inside me. I feel an overwhelming need to taste all of you. Now. Between my lips. Down my throat. 

I pull your cock out and descend. I take you all the way to the back of my throat. My eyes water but I don’t care. It tastes so good. Feels so good, filling my mouth. I hear you take a deep breath. Your hand cups the back of my head, subconsciously  pushing my head down further. I start sucking you deep, alternating licking your crown with my tongue. You growl at the feeling. It spurs me on more.

I turn my head sideways so I can stare into your eyes while I deep throat you. You stare back. Faster and faster I take you all the way in. You break eye contact and lean your head back against the head rest, closing your eyes. Enjoying the feeling.

You start thrusting your hips into my face, your hand at the back of my head pulling me into you. Your breathing speeds up. I can tell you’re about to cum. You start groaning. You open your eyes and look down at me. At your cock between my full lips. I stick my tongue out. “Cum on my tongue - I need to taste you”, I say. 

Your cock starts jerking. “You ready for my cum to fill your mouth?” you ask.  I nod my head. 

“Swallow every bit of it”, you demand. 

Fuck it’s so sexy as the first stream of your cum lands on my tongue. You place both of your hands on either side of my head to hold me still.  Spurts of your cum again land on my tongue. I purposely let a little slide down my chin   But I swallow the rest. 

You smile down at me, see a little of your cum on my chin and reach over and slap my ass hard. 

“What’s that for?” I ask, startled. 

“I said EVERY DROP. There’s some on your chin,” you reply. 

“Remind to suck on your fingers again,” I smile at you. 

 

 

Published 
Written by BloGrnInAZ
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments