Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Craving Cock

"As a woman, I love many things..."

33
14 Comments 14
9.0k Views 9.0k
663 words 663 words

It is the middle of the morning and I am sitting on the front porch of an empty house. My mind is rambling, all over the place today instead of my usual laser focus. I look at the news on my laptop and surf the web and something caught my eye. It was a simple question; one I have never given much thought to until now. 'Why do you crave cock?'

I sat there, still in my camisole and not much more. I could feel the cool morning air on my nipples and my hand languidly resting between my legs and I can feel a hint of fresh wetness as I ponder.

Let me count the reasons that I love cock. My affiliation with cock all started when I was sixteen, first with pictures videos, and stories. Then by the end of high school, I was sucking cock, not a lot mind you, but enough to get a small rep and satisfy my phallic cravings. In college, away from home, I sucked a lot of cocks, some on a regular basis. I found that touching, stroking and eventually having a cock in my mouth was therapeutic for me.

Now to the crux of the question. Why do I crave cock?

Cock is hard; it throbs and pulses. Cocks comes in many colors and each one is unique. Many are many types of cocks. Short and round, fat and juicy and long, thick, meaty. These are juicy, leaky and are so good to suck on. Cocks twitch and bounce up and down and loves to feel good while being sucked off. A pair of beautiful pair of testicles accompany a hard cock are the first things in my mouth. I love to suck balls first then the hard cock.

A cock is powerful! A cock can be made to stay hard for a long time in a warm and wet mouth. Hard cock is strong and virile and can erupt without notice delivering a very tasty, pleasing and most satisfactory reward.

AlisonCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisonCarter

Why do I crave and lust for cock?

I cannot help myself. Not only am I a chronic masturbator, I am always touching my pussy when my mind is obsessed with cock. Not only am I obsessed with my lover’s cock, but with other men’s cocks, as well as my strap-on. I can watch porn for hours and most of the time, I am not watching a sexy woman getting fucked I am looking at the cock she is about to take. I am looking at the dick. I need to see a hard cock I need to see a prick in action to get your relief.

A hard cock is a thing of beauty. Cock is hard and soft at the same time. Cock has a fantastic wonderful musky smell. The head of a hard cock is great to suck and kiss. I love the feel of a warm hard cock in my mouth. A hard cock is attached to a nice set of sexy balls that feel good to massage while I am sucking it.

Deepthroating a cock is a wonderful act and I love to feel a pair of swollen balls on my lips.  A hard cock is at its best is when tickles my throat. To feel it tense, to taste the salty pre-cum just before it spews a load of delectably thick cum. I am ecstatic when a hard cock cums in my mouth and I swallow every drop of that sweet-salty semen that I am given.

I want you to know that I struggle with my hunger for hard cock. It is my belief that nothing is sexier than a hot cock down my throat, and, of course, the juicy reward for doing a good blow job is that yummy cum.  For cock’s sake, is not that is what we women crave we put a cock in our mouths?  I know I do.

Published 
Written by Sexybutt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments