Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

College Roomate (Chapter I)

"I cupped my tits, flicking my nipples as his tongue slid into my virgin hole"

11
2 Comments 2
20.5k Views 20.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words
The lights inside my new dorm flickered out into the night, casting eerie shadows across the campus. I could hear the music from about twenty-five metres away, with my luggage in my hand, guitar in the other. In a week, I would start my first semester of college: a degree in the performing arts. I was nervous, to say the least, because I knew nobody here. The college I had chosen was on the other side of the country, in California, away from all of my friends.

My dorm was multi-sex, so my roommate could have been either male or female, and I really wasn’t keen on the idea of bunking with a guy. I took a breath, opened the door, and a wave of thumping music almost knocked me off balance. 

Everyone inside had drinks in their hands, and was dancing extremely close to one another. Couples were kissing on the stairs, some on the furniture. Games were being held in the backyard, visible from where I stood.

“Hey,” a slurred voice said from behind me, “you must be Emma,” a girl approached me in nothing more than her underwear, her blonde hair swept back in a low ponytail. 

“Yes,” I answered, smelling the alcohol on her breath. “That would be me,”

“Welcome-” she swung her arms in gesturing motions, “-to college!”

“Thank you,” I smiled at her, “could you show me where my room is please?”

“No!” She moaned, “stay and party with us a little,” she tried to grab my hand but I quickly stepped out of her way.

“Sorry, I’d rather not. I’m tired and I really would like to get to bed,” I insisted.

She clearly wasn’t a determined drunk, because she sighed and told me that my name would be written on my room’s door. 

I thanked her and walked upstairs, side-stepping the couples who were kissing, and searching around for my door. Once I’d searched all the doors, and couldn’t find my name, I started to head back to Emma, looking one last time at all the doors, seeing my name scrawled across a piece of paper on the door right next to the stairs. I mentally slapped myself as I walked into my new room.

It was fairly spacious, fitting two single beds, two desks and two dressers. It had its own private bathroom, and two windows on the far wall. Plain white walls and carpets, with matching bed covers. I dumped everything onto the bed next to the window, and immediately started to unpack all of my clothes.

It took me a while, and when I was done I collapsed onto my bed, now in my pyjamas, and took calming breaths to relax myself.

I hadn’t seen another name on the door, so I presumed my roommate was someone who had already spent time here, and didn’t need to know where their room was. Which also meant their gender was still completely unknown to me.

The sound of the party seeped through the walls, making the dorm’s foundations shake. Surely someone would come and tell them to turn it down or to break the party up soon? It was late and I really needed to sleep.

My phone lay on the bedside table beside me, my earphones still attached, the screen occasionally turning on and off again with each notification or text message. It started ringing, and I ignored it. It would only be my parents calling to see if I arrived okay, but I would call them back in the morning.

“Are you gonna get that?” A voice asked from the other side of the room.

I sat up in alarm, looking at the guy who had just walked through the door. He was tall, with blonde hair, blue eyes and a square jawline. His shirt was tight around his muscles: he obviously kept fit. He was easily the most handsome man I’d ever laid eyes on.

“Are you gonna get that?” He repeated, snapping me out of my gaze.

“Uh- no. I’m not. It’s just my parents: I’ll call them back later,” I muttered, tearing my eyes away from his large biceps.

Lexi_Kiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lexi_Kiss

“Who are you?”

“Ryder,” he smiled, “your new roommate.” He said as he collapsed onto his bed, which was next to mine.

I didn’t fucking want a male roommate! I wanted a female roommate! Someone I could chat to about boys, and stay up late talking about girly things.

Not a guy who was fit to be a model.

“I’m Emma,” I smiled at him anyway; he didn’t seem like a bad guy. 

“I know,” he laughed, “you name’s on the door. How old are you?”

“I’m nineteen, what about you?”

“Twenty, it’s my second year here. I’m getting a degree in physical education,” –no fucking shit “-and from the guitar over there I’m guessing you’re getting a degree in music?”

I shook my head, “The performing arts: I act and dance as well,”

“Ahh,” he said, “very nice. Have you got a boyfriend?”

I was a little taken aback by the question, but I answered him anyway. “Nope,”

Before I could blink, he was on top of me and his mouth had covered mine, his tongue licking my lips. I was shocked, but he tasted like a sweet apple, and his mouth was smooth. He parted my lips and his tongue darted in, searching every inch of my mouth.

My hands got tangled in his hair as I held him tightly to my face, and one of his hands cupped the small of my back while his other was on the back of my neck. He moaned softly and started to plant quick little kisses down the side of my jaw, trailing up and down my neck.

I moaned, almost terrified at where this was going, but was excited anyway. 

He nibbled on my ear, and his hands came around to start unbuttoning my shirt, which he then threw on the floor. He was now making quick work of my bra, and soon that joined my shirt. I gasped as the cool air danced across my breast, and my erect nipples stood hard on top of my DD breasts.

He trailed his kisses down, and I closed my eyes in pleasure as he took one of my tits in his mouth, flicking the bud with his tongue. His hand held my other breast, massaging and lightly pinching my nipple. His teeth grazed against the one he held in his mouth, and bursts of pleasure shot through my veins, and I moaned again.

He swapped breasts, and soon I was a sweating and moaning mess. He trailed his kisses down lower, tracing my flat stomach down to the edge of my shorts.

“One more question,” I could hear the urge in his voice, giving it a rough, coarse edge, “are you a virgin?”

I nodded, and he pulled down my shorts with my bra, leaving my shaved pussy on display for him to see.

He surprised me by lowering his mouth to my soft pussy lips, his tongue separating them. Short gasps escaped me as I cupped my tits, flicking my nipples as his tongue slid into my virgin hole.

“Oh my god!” I gasped as I felt it swirl around inside me, coating my already wet walls with his saliva. He opened his lips to take in my clit, my pleasure skyrocketing. 

He sucked the bud, his tongue still wild within me, and started to violently shake his head as my orgasm started to build.

“Fuck,” I gasped, “Ryder, I’m going to come! Please, don’t stop!” He shook his head faster, really forcing his tongue in further. 

My back arched as my orgasm tore through me, and I screamed his name as my hand clutched at the bed covers. Pleasure shot through me from my core, and I was left shaking in its aftermath.

“That was hot,” he kissed me, and I could taste my juices on his tongue. “But baby, I ain’t gonna fuck you yet. You gotta pop your own cherry first, and then I’ll bury my cock into that tight little pussy of yours,”

“What do you suggest?” I asked, in between gasping for air.

“Take a shower, sit down, and gently use your razor blade to push inside your pussy, keep going until you meet a little resistance, then push hard. It’ll hurt a little, but it’ll feel good baby,”

“When?”

“Now. I ain’t going to sleep without fucking you first.”

Published 
Written by Safire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments