Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chocolate Coffee

"My best cup to date"

35
14 Comments 14
2.8k Views 2.8k
325 words 325 words
Competition Entry: Flash Photography

Author's Notes

"This is not my normal style so few words. I hope you enjoy it still."

I look past the rim of my mug of coffee and into her eyes that stare up at me. They are pleading that she may continue.

The morning’s brightness glows yellow-orange on her chocolate skin. Her beautiful full lips wrapped around my quickly hardening cock, and my loose shorts pushed to the side.

I sip my coffee in a slow coy way, maintaining eye contact the whole time. With a slight nod, I give my consent.

She responds by taking me deep, a small moan escaping her throat.

As I take a slow sip on the bitter liquid in my mug, I feel her suction as she pulls back slowly, revealing the length of my now engorged dick.

Her lovely brown eyes look into mine again, delight twinkling in them.

Her spread knees press into the hardwood floor, naked legs and bum seen in the mirror she has set up behind. I can watch as she drags her fingers through the center of her cleft.

As she drops on my length again, I thrust slightly to hear her gag. She doesn't protest, look up, or stop. She moans in delight as her other hand slide into my shorts to play with my tightening sack.

As I take another taste from my mug, I feel the familiar tingle that announces the coming arrival of my eruption. Looking into that delicate face once more, my eyes mere slits, I see this beautiful woman who serves me. I can hold back no longer and cry out her name, filling her mouth and throat with my gift, my response to her attention.

I do not see my release. Yet know I have had one. My Girl continues to suck and swallow, drinking me down. Her fingers rapidly move in her wet slit. The slapping becomes louder until she cries out with a short squeak.

My hands go to her glorious curls, "Good Girl," I say.

Today I am 51.

Published 
Written by ArtisticSpock
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments