Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breaking the ice.

57
34 Comments 34
6.6k Views 6.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Hello all. It's been four years since I've posted, I know. I'm sorry, a lot of things have happened in my life. As some of you may know, I was involved in a horrific automobile accident in early 2015 that resulted in me receiving serious injuries. I have gone through five separate surgeries since then and have been given a clean bill of health. In the month before the accident, I had become, quite frankly, a drunken slut. I was living two lives. On weekdays and some weekends, I was a responsible Mom taking care of my two wonderful boys. On weekends that they were gone, however, I would drink to excess, partying with younger people and looking for as much sex as I could get. In fact, on the night of my crash, I was a passenger in the car of a man that I had been at a bar with. We were on the way to his house to fuck when it happened. It was a dangerous balancing act that almost ended tragically.

While I was in the hospital, a wave of guilt came over me. My sons almost lost their Mother because of my irresponsible behavior. It upset me greatly and I vowed to modify my lifestyle. Other things have occurred as well that actually benefited me. My friend Debbie sold her house and moved to Florida. Her daughter Krista then lived with me for about two years, which was a great help. She helped me with my kids, shopping and other things while I recovered. She also helped run my spa. She now lives on her own but we're still very close.

I sold my spa in July of this past year to one of my employees. I still do massages at my house but I'm now mainly a stay at home Mom. I went through an almost three-year stretch where I didn't have sex of any kind. Partly because of limited pain and partly because of fear of going back to that lifestyle. I'm back to my old self now, without the drinking, and have been with some men in the past year. I still hang with Krista on occasion and am having responsible fun. All right, enough with the past and on with my story.

My spa was in a stand-alone, two-story building. It was an older office building with multiple rooms. Across the street was a strip mall that contained numerous businesses including a cell phone store from a major carrier. I had been in there a few times because my phone had been acting up. I eventually bought a new one. One of the employees that I had dealt with on numerous occasions was a young man named John. He was about twenty years old with an average build and wore glasses. He seemed quite shy and was somewhat nerdy. I think he was a little intimidated by me because one time I went in there very upset because something he had done wasn't working properly. That's when I bought a new phone.

On weeknights, his store closed at eight o'clock. My spa closed at nine o'clock. One night in early Spring of last year, I had closed up shop and was walking to my Jeep when I noticed that his car was still in the parking lot, but his store was closed. I decided to drive over there and check it out. When I pulled up next to him, I noticed that he was sitting in his car.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"No," he said, " My car won't start. I'm waiting for a tow."

"Why don't you wait in here with me where it's warm," I said.

"Are you sure?" he asked. 

"I wouldn't have asked you now, would I," I said " It's cold, get in."

When he got in my Jeep, he was shivering. He told me that his car had been acting up and he was looking to have it repaired soon. We chatted for a while. He was, just as I thought, quite shy. 

"Where are you having it towed to?" I asked him.

"My friend owns a garage," he said, "I'm having it towed there."

"Well how are you getting home?" I asked him, "The driver won't take you home." 

He replied, "I don't know. I'll call my parents I guess."

"Tell you what," I said, "I'll follow you to the garage, and after he drops off your car, I'll take you home."

"I don't want to be an inconvenience." he said.

"Not at all, I'm going that way any ways." I replied.

I watched as the driver hooked his car up on the ramp truck. John got in and they pulled away. He had told me where the garage was, it was about a ten minute drive. As I followed them, my devious mind began thinking. It had been quite awhile since I had made a young man cum in a car, the thought of it excited me. I had been wanting to do it for some time, but the opportunity had not presented itself. I was also a bit nervous too. I was debating with my self as to whether I should do the right thing and take him home, or whether the devilish side of me, that had been gone for three years, should return.

When we got to the garage I watched as ramp truck driver dropped his car. They spoke for about ten minutes while I waited. I was really in conflict with myself about what to do. I remember that I wasn't really horny and was actually a bit tired. I was looking forward to going home, taking a bath and wrapping up in a blanket and watching a movie in peace. I was day dreaming when John opened my door and got it. It startled me a bit.

"All set?" I asked.

"Yes," he replied. "Thanks for helping me."

The drive from the garage where he dropped his car off at to his house was approximately fifteen minutes, so if I was going to do something, I had to act quickly.  All of a sudden a wave of excitement came over me. The thought of it was making me horny. I hadn't felt that way for a long time. I was also nervous as well. This was not just some random guy I picked up thumbing, he worked across the street. I may need to do business with him in the future.

I asked him, "Do you need to go home right away?"

"No,why?" he replied.

"I need a cup of coffee," I said, "I'll buy you one too."

"I don't drink coffee," he said.

"Well I do, and I'm getting one." I replied.

The coffee shop was a bit out of the way, that gave me time to try to figure out how to do it. Most of the places I would bring guys was in the opposite direction. I couldn't just start driving there, the poor kid would think that I was trying to kidnap him. I had to think of something quick. That's when I came up with this whopping lie. I told him the I had to return to my spa real quick because I may have forgot to set the alarm. In reality, it was perfect place to go. The back parking lot can not be seen from the street and both buildings next to me would be unoccupied at that time of the night. The police know what I drive so if they saw my Jeep there, they'd think nothing of it.

I got my coffee then proceeded to drive to the spa. During the ride, John didn't say much, which didn't surprise me. I also wasn't wearing a bra, as is normally the case. I noticed that he would take a quick but subtle glance at my tits on occasion, especially when we hit a bump. When we arrived there, I got out of my Jeep and looked in back window of building. If the alarm is set, the light on the panel is green. I knew it was but had to play the part. I returned to my Jeep.

2020saradiamond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
2020saradiamond

"Do you mind if we sit here for a bit while I have my coffee?" I asked. 

"No," he replied.

I could tell that he was nervous. I wanted to start a conversation with him. When I asked him if he lived with his parents, he dropped his head in embarrassment. I assured him that a lot of young people do it today, it's a great way to save money. He answered most of my questions with short, one word answers. He appeared really stressed out. He was upset about his car too, and that he just paid sixty four dollars for a tow. I felt bad for him, he seemed to be a sad, lonely kid.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" I asked.

"No," he replied, "I work two jobs."

"Where else do you work?" I asked.

"Best Buy," he said, "I sell phones there, too."

We sat there quietly for about five minutes. He seemed bored but was too polite too say anything. I actually considered not doing it, but this kid needed to cum more than anyone I had ever met. I decided to try for another five minutes.

I put my right hand on his thigh and asked, "Have you been with a lot of girls, John?" 

"No," he replied, again dropping his head embarrassingly, "My friends make fun of me for it."

"What do you mean?" I asked again.

"They brag to me all of the time about all of the girls they bang," he said, "They know it bothers me."

"They're lying John," I told him, to make him feel better, "Every young guy thinks he's the biggest stud on the planet. Most of them are full of shit."

I could tell that he was still nervous, almost intimidated. I hate to say this but that gave me a sense of power. I'm almost always the submissive one, but was certainly the dominant person here. I used that to my advantage. The building next to mine has a light on the roof, it was throwing just enough light in my truck for me to see what I was doing. 

I leaned next to him and put my hand on his crotch. I began slowly but firmly rubbing his cock from outside of his pants. John was looking down in disbelief as I rubbed his cock through his pants. He had no clue what to do or what to say. 

"Am I making you uncomfortable?" I asked, "If so, I'll stop."

He sat there silently, staring down at my hand as I rubbed. The look on his face was priceless, he couldn't believe it was happening to him. I could feel his cock growing in his pants.

I looked at his crotch and said, "It appears that he likes it."

By now, I was in full slut mode.  All of my apprehensions and fears were gone. I had forgotten how much I like making young men cum, and the look on their faces when they do. The exhibitionist nature of what we were doing plus the fact that I was in control had me hornier than I had been in years.

I leaned against him and gently started kissing his neck. At the same time, I unbuckled his belt, unzipped his fly, pulled his cock out and began gently stroking it. By now, he was rock hard.

After stroking for a few minutes, I looked at him and said, "Pull them down."

He whipped his head around and looked at me with this stunned look on his face.

I sternly repeated my request. "Pull your pants down, John!"

I've never seen a man pull his pants down so fast in his life. It suddenly dawn on him what was about to happen. I looked down and could see his hard cock standing straight up in the dim light. It was of decent size, not real big, but by no means small either. I startled him a bit when I reached across him and pulled the handle to drop his seat back. I wanted him as flat as possible. I lifted my shirt, put his hand on my tit and started licking his cock. I was looking up at him, his facial expression was priceless.

I put his cock in my mouth and began sucking. I could feel his cock stiffen even more, and had a feeling that we wasn't going to last long, so I decided to ramp it up. I grabbed his cock with my right hand and began power sucking him. Because it was chilly out, the windows were closed. All that you could hear was him gently panting and loud slurping. By now I was wet and seriously considered fucking him, but I hate fucking in cars. You need to stop what you're doing and take your pants off, which kills the moment and there's no freedom of movement.

His cock began to throb and I knew that he was getting close. His hips began to move gently up and down on the seat, and he was squeezing one of my  tits, which really turned me on. I began sucking even faster. If you were standing fifty feet from my Jeep and looked in my window, all you would see would be my head bobbing up and down like a jack hammer.

Now he was real close, his hips were moving up and down faster, I could feel his cock beginning to fill. That's when I did something very uncharacteristic of me. Normally, when a guy's about to cum, I go back to stroking so I can look at his face when he does. But not tonight, I was so caught up in the moment and so fucking excited I just kept sucking. Then it happened. My eyes bulged as he raised his hips, let out a quiet moan and exploded in my mouth. He came so much I couldn't swallow it all, some of it ran out of my mouth and down his cock.

I sat up and and looked at him. His eyes were closed and his cock was twitching. I hadn't seen a guy cum that hard in a long time. He really needed it. I pulled a wet wipe out of my glove box, wiped off my hand hands and his cock. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Take your time sitting up," I said to him, "Let all of that blood that rushed to your cock go back to your brain."

I pulled down my shirt, stepped outside and had a cigarette while he recuperated. A few moments later he sat up. I got back in and put his seat back up and looked at his pants. I looked at the clock in my truck and was shocked to notice that we had only been there for twenty minutes. On the ride home he was a lot different, a lot more talkative.

"I wish I could tell my friends," he said.

"Tell them," I replied, "but don't tell them it was me."

"They won't believe me." he said.

When we arrived at his house he asked me not to pull into the driveway, but to drop him off out front. I didn't ask why. Right before he got out I looked at him.

"The next time one of your friends brag about banging some little slut," I said, " Just look at him and smile, because you got a blow job from a forty-two year old woman. I bet none of them ever have."

I watched as he went into his his, the Mother in me I guess. One the ride home I was so happy. I had broken the ice and remembered how much I love sex. I decided to ease my way back into that lifestyle, alcohol free. When I got home I rushed upstairs, grabbed a dildo and went to town on my vagina. I needed to cum too. That night, I slept like a baby.

Hope you all  enjoyed reading and came real hard. See you all soon, I have lots more to tell you about.

Published 
Written by MotelMILF
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments