Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

BJ and the Buggy

"Sometimes it is up to us to seize the moment and create our own memories..."

19
18 Comments 18
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words

A leisurely ride on the back our bike was an idyllic way to spend our Saturday on the Memorial Day long weekend. With my hubby, Bryan at the helm, I was able to enjoy the beauty of the Maryland countryside as we rode to the marina where our boat was moored in the southern part of the state. Like riding snowmobiles, a long ride was mood setting to me due to the constant vibrations between my legs.

The blacktop took us through, among other things, a daughter community of the Pennsylvanian Amish, St. Mary’s County. Mechanicsville is the definition of a quaint town, and as we slowed with respect to pass by the grey, horse drawn buggies lining the street, we decided to stop for a rest. Under the extraordinary heat of day, and my husband’s alertness compromised by a long, hard day on a job site from the pervious day, I suggested Bryan take a little break before we continued on to our boat’s slip.

This was no Witness movie set starring Harrison Ford and Kelly McGillis. Nor was this an episode of Banshee or Breaking Amish, or a Weird Al Yankovic music video with him singing, Amish Paradise. This was a step back into time for some, but twenty-first century reality for all those Amish. It was always a highlight for us to admire when we passed through the town or stopped in.

We sought shade and quiet, and found both next to a building at the end of the street. It was sheltered by tall, leafy trees whose branches canopied to the building. As Bryan pulled off the street and along side of the building, I watched for witnesses. None were present. Bryan eased behind a buggy that appeared to have been abandoned there for later use.

I suggested Bryan rest his eyes while I did a little window shopping, and I promised to return with a cold beverage. Instead of sitting on the ground and leaning against the building, Bryan decided to crawl into the open buggy. I assumed it was for summer use given its cantilevered roof, and lack of doors and windows. His snoring disappeared as soon as I turned the corner onto the wooden walkways lining the open air store fronts.

It was muggy and my jeans were sticking to me for more than one reason, and in more than one place. I did not want to scare the locals on the walkways to see me pulling my soaked panties out of my hungry crotch. Instead, I entered The Candle Shoppe, found a secluded corner, and did what I needed to do to walk properly again. There was no fear of security cameras so I adjusted myself from the inside.

I pretended to admire the various styles and sizes of these wax masterpieces when the thought of a penis shaped candle crossed my mind. A wicked, wax dildo was lacking from my collection. I am always on the look out for something new. My fingers, for a brief moment, got lost with that distraction, and I had to remove them before they went too far. We exchanged smiles as the classically dressed Amish lady bid me farewell. I then got an idea, a very, very naughty idea.

Across the street from our bike was a family leaving in their horse-drawn buggy. Next to their home was a close line draped with various garments. Once they disappeared around the corner, and while again checking for witnesses, I quickly borrowed an item that was inspired by the lady from the store. I then returned to a soundly sleeping husband.

His first groggy response was that of someone woken by a loud noise.

EmilyRiz7
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyRiz7

“Wha… wha… what’s that?” The cobwebs were thick, as thick as my warm mouth had made his dormant cock.

His second, more lucid response was, “What the fuck?”

Planted between his legs, and kneeling on the floor of the buggy, I pressed my hands into his hips to keep him seated. He saw the soft, white cap on my head, with the thin, white ties dangling down either side of my face. This catholic girl with benefits was giving him an Amish country blowjob in the middle of town.

“What the hell are you doing?” he whispered with amusement. I assumed he now realized it was me.

I removed my mouth from my swollen friend and playfully responded while slowly stroking his erection.

“I’m churning your butter, Father Jacob,” I pouted, “Are you not pleased with what I am doing?”

His devilish grin almost made me laugh so I again wrapped my lips around him as I gave him my best innocent, doe-eyed look. Maintaining my look of virginal anxiety, but commitment, I sucked him hard, with my tongue flicking his tip, knowing that soon he would relax and enjoy our moment.

“You are a piece of work, my love. You know that, don’t you?”

Bryan then eased his legs further apart and rested his hands on my Amish cap. I lowered my mouth, taking all of his offering to the back of my throat and beyond. With the fresh image of butter churning in mind, I worked my mouth up and down, while sliding my palms along his denim clad thighs. At this point, I did not care if anyone saw, but if they did, I was certain they would do nothing to stop us.

It is up to us to make memories. I seized that making moment and my wonderful husband embraced it.

While I repeatedly drew my husband deep into my mouth, each time pressing my lips against the base of his shaft, I wanted to say something to him the moment he came. It had to be, of course memorable, and if at all possible, both naughty and blasphemous. I had to keep in character. As Bryan’s breathing changed and his body began to tense, I decided on what to say. When I felt his cock swell, I knew it was time. I removed my mouth, stroked him a little faster, and spoke to his near-orgasm gaze.

“Cum for me, Father Jacob. Cover my puritan face with your holy seed, just like thy lord intended.”

Rope after rope of Bryan’s cum criss-crossed my face, hitting my forehead and with some landing on the white cap. After years of marriage, I was still impressed with the amount his body could discharge, especially given the right enticement. When he was down to his remaining albeit weakened twitches, I took my husband back in my mouth, and drew out and swallowed whatever remaining cum he had left.

We now both giggled, realizing what we had just done, as he used his index finger to wipe off and feed me the lattice work of his creamy mix. I then held still as he used the soft clothed cap to wipe my face.

We rode away after finding a bathroom, cleaning up, and grabbing a cold drink. We also bought a very large candle that Bryan said he would carve into whatever shape I wanted. Although I had no intention of returning it, Bryan tucked the Amish cap into the pocket of his leather jacket.

He was retaining it for future home use.

 

 

Published 
Written by Gillianleeeza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments