Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Barbara Jean, Blow Job Queen

"Barbara Jean becomes well known for her magical mouth and tongue."

94
39 Comments 39
14.6k Views 14.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"Barbara Jean was adamant about not giving up her V card at the age of sixteen. Soon she discovers she is quite talented at oral sex and continues to hone her skills throughout high school and beyond."

Sixteen-year-old Barbara Jean was a pretty blond with flawless skin, blue eyes, and a hot little body. There wasn’t a man in town that didn’t get a boner at just the mention of her name. After all, most of those boners had, at one time or another, found their way into Barbara Jean’s mouth.

It all started back in high school when Barbara Jean was a cheerleader and was dating the football team’s star quarterback, Todd Johnson. Things got kind of hot and heavy one night in the back of Todd’s car and he was trying desperately to convince her to spread her legs and let him slide inside her.

“No, Todd, you’re not sticking that dick in my pussy,” she argued. “I’m a virgin and I promised my dad I would stay that way at least until I graduate. So, you can forget about fucking me.”

After some very heavy petting, Todd suggested a compromise. To his delight, Barbara Jean agreed to give Todd a blow job. She sucked his cock like a vacuum cleaner and made him cum like a firehose.

Unfortunately, Todd’s dad caught them in the act and threatened to call Barbara Jean’s father.

“Please don’t call my dad, Mr. Johnson!” Barbara Jean begged. “He’ll be so disappointed in me.”

“Well, BJ, you probably should have thought of that before you let my son stick his dick in your mouth,” Mr. Johnson chided. “Todd, go to your room. I need to decide what to do about your slutty little girlfriend.”

Barbara Jean was near tears, “Please, Mr. Johnson. Please I know it was wrong, but Todd wanted to put it in my pussy, and I told him no. He offered a compromise. He would rub my clit if I gave him a blow job.”

“So, you’re trying to blame this on Todd?” he asked her.

“Well, no, I was just explaining that, while it was wrong, we did make a better choice than we could have,” she explained.

“I see. And did my son rub your pussy for you?” he asked.

Barbara Jean’s face became hot and red with embarrassment. “Well, he started to, sir, but that’s when you knocked on the window.”

“So, you made sure my son got his rocks off before he even touched you? Next time, you should get your pleasure first, girlie. Don’t give up the goods until you get what you want,” he chuckled.

Barbara Jean was confused, “Sir, am I in trouble?”

“BJ, I’ve known your dad for a long time. I sure as hell don’t want to be the one who tells him that his daughter threw herself at my son. And that he, being a gentleman, never laid a hand on her, but allowed her to suck his cock,” Mr. Johnson said slyly.

Barbara Jean was about to argue when he taunted, “Do you see the irony in the fact that your initials are BJ? Maybe you were meant to give head. I’ll bet you’re pretty good at it. My son was certainly making noises I’ve never heard from him before while you were swallowing his jizz. Makes me wonder how many loads of my son’s seed you’ve sucked down.”

“This was the first time, sir. I swear!” she protested, tears spilling down her cheeks.

“Well, then maybe we can work something out. Maybe you can suck my cock and make me forget all about telling your father what a little slut you were here tonight,” he proposed.

Barbara Jean gasped, “Mr. Johnson, I can’t do that!”

“Oh, but I’d bet you can. Tell you what. Let’s get in the back seat of that car and you show me your oral skills. If you swallow every drop, I won’t tell your daddy a thing,” he said crassly.

She couldn’t possibly disappoint her father, so she supposed the opportunity to avoid that was worth the price. So, she chose to suck Mr. Johnson’s cock in the back of his Buick that evening, praying he’d keep his word.

He knew he shouldn’t take advantage of Barbara Jean but having heard and seen his son’s reaction to the cute little blonde’s oral skills won out over any sense of decency. Besides, he wasn’t forcing her. He honestly didn’t expect her to agree to give him head. But here she was, with her blonde hair in two ponytails, her young, supple body, and her pouty lips about to give him pleasure in return for his silence. From the moment she took his dick out of his pants, he knew he wouldn’t last long. When she swirled her tongue around the tip of his cock, he moaned. Then she licked the entire length of his shaft before taking his raging erection in her mouth and sucked as her life depended on it. He tried to last longer, but it just felt too damn good. He cried out, “I’m gonna cum, baby!”

He shot spurt after spurt of his hot seed into her willing mouth and enjoyed how she kept him in her mouth until he was finished spasming. “Do you need a handkerchief to spit that out, sweetie?” he asked politely.

“No thank you, Mr. Johnson. I just swallowed it all,” she answered.

Holy shit, she had rocked his world! So much so, that he insisted that she come back around Saturday afternoon for a repeat performance.

NicoleVoshkie1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleVoshkie1

Todd eventually found out that his girlfriend was sucking his old man’s prick and told her he wanted to break up.

“No, please, Todd. I am only doing that for your dad, so he won’t tell my father about giving you a blow job,” she cried.

“Well, I tell ya what, since you like sucking dick so much, I will keep you on as my girlfriend. But you’re going to give head to the other guys on the team,” he offered.

Barbara Jean was appalled. But then she remembered what his dad has said the night he caught them.

“Fine,” she said, “but you’re going to start rubbing my pussy before your cock goes in my mouth.”

Todd thought for a moment, “Deal. But no one else gets to touch your pussy. You’re my girlfriend, so your pussy is mine. But I don’t give a shit how many cocks you suck as long as the first one to go in your cunt is mine when you finally stop holding on to your V card.”

“Deal,” she agreed.

Thus, Barbara Jean became known, at least to many among the male population in town, as the go-to girl for great head. She not only sucked superbly, but she also did decadent things with her tongue. Word spread quickly, but discretely, that her oral skills were second to none.

She kept her word and didn’t let anyone else besides Todd touch her pussy. But she did let a few put their fingers in her ass, and most guys grabbed her tits while she pleasured their cocks.

Eventually, some of the fathers of the football players were texting Barbara Jean and asking for oral pleasure. She could have said no, but she had come to really enjoy the power she had over men when she edged their orgasms. So, she spent her Junior and Senior years of high school honing her fellatio skills.

Most of the guys she sucked were one-time deals. But Mr. Johnson wanted head every Saturday afternoon at 1:00 p.m. He couldn’t get enough of her. But she didn’t mind. Sometimes he would slip her money for gasoline or buy her lunch after their back-seat fun. And he never pressured her to have vaginal sex, unlike his son.

In fact, after graduation, Todd broke up with Barbara Jean when she still refused to let him fuck her. She was so upset, that she called Mr. Johnson and said she couldn’t make their usual Saturday rendezvous.

“What’s wrong sweetheart?” he asked.

“Todd broke up with me because I won’t let him fuck my pussy. I know I said after graduation, but he thought I meant after high school when I really meant after college,” she cried.

“Well, my son is an idiot. I’d bet if he’d asked nicely, you would have given up that pretty little ass of yours or even offered to squeeze your tits together so he could fuck ‘em,” Mr. Johnson replied.

Barbara Jean sniffled into the phone, “Mm-hm.”

“Now darlin’, tell you what. You come see me like you always do, and I will eat that little pussy of yours before you gobble my knob,” Mr. Johnson suggested. “I’m gonna make you forget all about Todd.”

She sniffled again, “Okay.”

When she got into the back seat with Mr. Johnson, he told her to lay back and let him go to town on her juicy little cunt. She supposed he enjoyed talking so dirty because it made his dick harder. That worked for her!

She was panting and moaning in no time and gushing shortly after that. He was pretty good at eating pussy for an old guy!

“Now it’s time to return the favor, sugar. I’m your daddy right now, and you’re my little girl. Suck daddy’s cock, baby girl. Suck it real good!” he moaned.

Moments later, Mr. Johnson cried out, “Oh, fuck, baby girl. Daddy’s gonna feed you my hot seed!” Then he shot his load at the back of her throat. She swallowed every drop. “Mm, you’re such a good girl!”

Barbara Jean and Mr. Johnson played daddy and baby girl for the rest of the summer. He took good care of her pussy, and she did magical things with his cock that no eighteen-year-old should know how to do. The way her tongue swirled around the head of his dick was so arousing!

Then there was the way she had learned, over time, to take his dick in her throat. Oh, how that made him harder than steel. She even let him push her head down on him, so her nose brushed against his belly.

“Barbara Jean, I’m gonna miss you like crazy, baby girl,” he said while she was sucking his prick one last time before going away to college. “Nobody sucks cock like you!”

She continued to lick and suck his shaft while she cradled his balls, rolling them in her hands.

“Oh, fuck, baby girl. Do you know what you are?” he asked as she edged him, delaying that final orgasm as long as she could.

She lifted her head and asked, “A slut?”

He pushed her head down and held it in place so she couldn’t deny his orgasm any longer. “No, baby girl. You are Barbara Jean, the Blow Job Queen!”

Then his orgasm erupted, and he shot his load deep in her throat.

“Damn girl, if you weren’t leaving town, I’d give you a job as my secretary and pay you good money to do this every day!” he said, still panting hard.

“Well,” Barbara Jean smirked seductively, “I could always take a gap year.”

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments