Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anonymous Cock

"An encounter with a stranger"

21
11 Comments 11
4.5k Views 4.5k
654 words 654 words

A recent spell of warm weather got me thinking back to the only time I sucked a cock without knowing, or finding out, the guy's name.

It was early afternoon on a lovely early summer day when I was driving back to the office from a meeting that took place nearly a hundred miles away from my base. Instead of staying for the buffet lunch and the hated networking I’d decided to leave. I’d picked up some sandwiches from a garage on the way then stopped in a lay by that was screened from the main road by trees but nevertheless gave me a pleasant view over a reservoir. There wasn’t an erotic thought in my head as I ate my lunch and read over some notes I’d made at the meeting.

I was a bit startled when there was a tap on my window. I wound it down and a smart looking man apologised for disturbing me before asking for directions to an industrial estate further down the road. I knew the place he wanted and began to give him directions. As I spoke I noticed that his trouser zip was undone and I got a glimpse of what looked like a pair of panties. The material was dark blue and shiny, not at all typical of male underwear. I wasn’t one hundred percent sure but when he moved position I saw a line of white lacy trim. As soon as I was sure I suggested he get into my car while I showed him on a map the route he needed to take.

He sat in the passenger seat and I placed a large format road atlas on his lap. I put my hand under the book and slipped it into his open trousers and onto his panties. As soon as I started to caress him his cock swelled and he murmured his pleasure. His panties soon became uncomfortably tight and he quickly pulled his trousers down and I eased his cock out of the side of his underwear. And what a lovely cock it was. Uncut and my best guess is that it was eight inches long. As I wanked him I opened my trousers to let him get a look at my pink and white knickers. It was a bit of a struggle but I also lowered my clothing to reveal the lacy tops of the black thigh highs I had on under my suit. After telling him to keep a look out I leaned across to him and got my mouth onto his cock, and after some kissing and licking I started sucking him. While my left hand wanked his shaft my right hand slid into my knickers so I could masturbate. When I rolled his skin back I was incredibly aroused by the sight of his bulbous knob and my mouth drooled as I sucked and tongue lashed it. I sucked him for about ten minutes before he warned me that he was close. I took him deeper into my mouth and sucked harder and in seconds i felt his hot cum flooding my mouth. I swallowed and continued to suck until he softened. I sat up in my seat and let him see my hand working on erect circumcised cock. I was about to ask him to pass me some tissues out of the glove compartment when he reached over with both hands. Quickly he jerked me off and made me cum into his other hand. Once he’d squeezed the last drop out of my cock he put his hand to his mouth and lapped up my spunk.

MollyTravisSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyTravisSS

Little was said after that. We both tucked our cocks back in our panties and we parted company.

That was my only experience with a complete stranger and my first outdoor cock sucking experience.

Naturally I took the rest of the day off!

Published 
Written by watcheruk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments