Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anastasia and Mary

"A wolf knows when to hide and when to show his fangs."

16
7 Comments 7
7.2k Views 7.2k
2.8k words 2.8k words

"Are you smitten by the waitress?" I teasingly asked Mary.

We were having a few drinks after dinner, waiting for an up and coming local band to take the stage. The Night Moves restaurant, located in the East end of Toronto, was Mary's preferred watering hole. Mary had mentioned the bar to me on many occasions. She had also went on about a cute, new waitress that started working there. The waitress and Mary became acquainted very quickly, and Mary made an effort to go for dinner at Night Moves, every Sunday evening that she could manage.

Mary grinned and coyly replied, "I might be. She is adorable, smart, very pretty, and crazy sexy. And, she told me she finds me beautiful and sexy."

I smiled and turned my head to have a look at Anastasia as she was smiling while taking an order for a group of patrons a few tables away from where Mary and I were seated.

"I don't blame you for being smitten. She is very pretty. She reminds me of a young Ellen Barkin, in The Big Easy."

Mary is a few years younger than my fifty-eight years but looks much younger than her age. She possesses a timeless sexiness. From her little girl smile when she gets shy, to her curvy and tight body and everything in-between. Her breasts are still pert and firm, and she enjoys them being squeezed hard. Something that she discovered about herself shortly after we started fucking. I introduced Mary to my preferred kink, rope bondage, which she took to incredibly quickly.

Anastasia looked to be in her late twenties. Her shoulder length hair was streaked with blonde highlights. A complimentary contrast to Mary's chestnut brown hair. She was also three or four inches taller than Mary. Anastasia's breasts were fuller and larger than Mary's. She was a voluptuous beauty to behold.

I nudged Mary and whispered, "All I need now is a redhead."

Mary laughed and replied, "I wouldn't say no to Anastasia joining us. As for a blonde, a brunette and a redhead, don't take this the wrong way, but could you handle three women at once, Gil?"

I laughed and replied, "I don't know. I'm not a young man anymore, but it would be fun to find out. For me, anyway."

Anastasia made her way to our table on her way to place the order she had just taken to the kitchen. She gave Mary a big smile and asked, "You two need another drink?"

Mary replied, "Yes please." She placed her hand on my shoulder and introduced me to Anastasia. "This is Gil, a close and dear friend of mine."

Anastasia nodded, smiled and said, "Hi Gil. I'm Anastasia. I'll be right back with your drinks."

As Anastasia walked away both Mary and I stared at her ass.

"I want her, Gil," Mary cooed.

"Ask her out to dinner, or coffee, or a movie." I winked at Mary.

Mary sat up straight, cleared her throat and took a sip of her wine. I gave her a moment to to reply then asked, "What are you up to?" Her lips curled into a 'the cat that ate the canary' smile.

"What are you up to?" I repeated the question and chuckled.

Mary grinned and replied, "Anastasia and I skipped a few social rituals and decided to jump right to the naughty bits. We have been flirting with each other for months. We both admitted it was lust at first sight."

I sat back in my chair and said, "That's great. When are you two hooking up?"

Mary folded her arms on the table and leaned towards me. She smiled and replied, "I need to ask a favor of you, Gil. It's not what you think it might be. If you don't want to oblige Anastasia and me, I will understand." She waited for me to reply. I gave her nod to continue and chuckled. "I showed Anastasia some of the more artistic pictures you took of me, you know," Mary mouthed the next three words, "in your rope."

"And..." I grinned.

"Anastasia loved the pictures. She mentioned a most delicious scenario for our first time. And we need your help, please," Mary pouted the word please.

I tilted my head and tried to read the expression on Mary's face. "Explain what you meant by, 'it's not what I think it might be'."

Mary leaned closer and said, “Promise not to go in to one of your silent, brooding moods.”

I chuckled and replied, “I’m a man. I do not brood, as you claim I do.”

Mary huffed. “You brood because you’re a man. All men brood.”

I laughed and motioned Mary to ask what she had wanted to ask me.

Mary forced herself not to grin and replied, "Anastasia came up with the idea. Which gets me so hot just thinking about it. We want you to tie our hands behind our backs, position us in the sixty-nine position and tie us together." Mary shivered and added with a mischievous smile, "We'll take care of the rest."

I rubbed the whiskers of my goatee and asked, “That’s it? That’s all you want me to do?”

Mary leaned in and kissed me, then nodded. “Yes, that is all you’ll have to do. Untie us, obviously, and then leave my apartment. Would you do that for me?”

I leaned towards Mary, kissed her and replied, “Of course I will.”

Anastasia returned with fresh drinks for us. Mary clasped Anastasia’s hand in both of her hands as she looked up at her and said, “If you’re still interested, Gil has agreed.”

Anastasia blushed as she turned her head to look at me. I chuckled and tilted my head forward as I said, “I am at your service, Anastasia.”

She tried to stifle a nervous laugh and replied, “Mary and I thank you, kind sir. I have the day off tomorrow, if that works for you.”

I took a sip from my fresh beer and pointed the bottle at Anastasia, as I replied, “I will gladly accommodate your schedule.”

~

I arrived at Mary's condo at eight pm sharp. Mary buzzed me in. Anastasia and Mary greeted me at the door. Mary had a red kimono wrapped around her. I presumed that was all she was wearing. Anastasia was wearing a short, black dress with spaghetti string straps. The way her nipples poked out through the material, I presumed that the dress was all Anastasia had on.

Mary led me by my hand to her bedroom. Anastasia sat on Mary's bed and eagerly watched as Mary slipped off her kimono. I silently observed as the two women stared hungrily at each other. Anastasia was drinking in Mary's nakedness, and Mary was reveling in the effect her nakedness was having on Anastasia. I stood behind Mary and took out one of my ropes from the carrying sack. Mary crossed her wrists behind her back. I wrapped three passes of the bight of my rope around Mary's crossed wrists and tied them in place with a non-collapsing knot.

I wrapped my arms around Mary and pulled her tight against my body. Anastasia winced as she watched my hand clamp on to Mary's right breast and roughly squeeze its soft flesh. Her breast's flesh easily gave in to my rough touch. Anastasia gasped at Mary's reaction and the moan that Mary let out as she tilted her head back and pushed her chest forward. Anastasia's eyes darted to Mary's quivering legs and hungrily eyed her hairless and glistening pussy.

"Taste me, Anastasia," Mary begged the sexy, young spectator. "I can't wait any longer to have your mouth on my pussy."

Anastasia looked at me and hesitated for an instant before she slid from the bed and knelt in front of the squirming Mary, who was eagerly anticipating the feel Anastasia's soft, warm lips and tongue on her aching slit.

I grinned and said, "Just a taste, Anastasia. Don't make her come just yet."

She smiled and nodded. Anastasia placed her hands high on Mary's thighs. She placed a thumb on each of Mary's swollen pussy lips and gently parted them, exposing Mary's slick inner folds to the cool air. Mary gasped at Anastasia's soft touch.

"You have a beautiful pussy," Anastasia softly moaned as she leaned forward and gently covered Mary's clenching pussy with her mouth.

SusanStrm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusanStrm

Mary moaned and spread her legs wider to allow Anastasia full access to her glistening inner folds and throbbing clit. I trapped Mary's nipple between my thumb and finger, pinched it hard and pulled it away from her chest. Mary moaned and squirmed as she pushed her hips forward, needing to feel more of Anastasia's wet warmth of her lips and tongue.

"You're so wet and hot," Anastasia grinned and slowly slid a finger inside Mary.

"You're driving me crazy," Mary moaned.

"Mmmm," Anastasia moaned into Mary's pussy causing her to quiver and gasp for air.

Mary bit her lower lip. Her moans breathy and desperate. She was close to cumming. Anastasia slid her finger out of Mary's pussy when she felt its slick walls clamp down on her finger.

"Not yet, sexy," Anastasia teased. "We promised we'd come together." She stood up slowly, leaving a trail of kisses and nibbles on Mary's body. "It's your turn to watch me undress."

Anastasia stepped out of her heels as she reached for the zipper at the back of her dress. She undid the zipper, slipped her arms out of the shoulder straps and wiggled out of the hip hugging dress. Mary moaned in delight as Anastasia revealed her large breasts, tight belly and hairless pussy to her. Anastasia walked to Mary and pressed her naked body into Mary's. She crossed her wrists behind her back, just as she had watched Mary do. The two women gently touched lips and kissed, Anastasia guided Mary as she spun her around until Anastasia's back was facing me. She crossed her wrists behind her back, not letting up on the kiss she was sharing with Mary. I wrapped Anastasia’s wrists with my rope and tied them together with the same non-collapsing knot that Mary's wrists were bound with, as the kiss they shared became more passionate and urgent. Soft gasps and quivering moans escaped their lips.

While they continued to kiss I placed two ropes on Mary's bed, three feet apart and parallel to each other. I swooped Mary in to my arms, both women groaned in disapproval as their kiss was broken abruptly. I chuckled as I positioned Mary on the bed with her hips and shoulders across each rope, with her feet pointing to the headboard of the bed. I swooped Anastasia in my arms and laid her next to Mary with her head next to Mary's hips. I took a moment to gaze at the naked beauties and shook my head. "I am going to miss out on all the fun," I muttered under my breath.

I slid one hand under Anastasia's shoulder and the other under her hip, I rolled her on top of Mary. I grabbed two more ropes, folded Mary's legs and quickly tied each leg with her heel pressed against her ass. I made quick work of tying the two squirming bodies together with the ropes I had laid on the mattress. I cinched the rope tight around the two bodies, binding them together hips to shoulders, ensuring both ladies had little wiggle room.

I stood back and looked at the incredibly sexy sight before me. Both women were squirming and moaning, eager to get at the sweet nectar that waited for them between their legs.

"Bon apetite," I grinned.

They started of with gentle kisses and long, slow licks on each other's pussies. Mary gently bucked her hips up and down, while Anastasia took advantage of being on top and pushed her pussy against Mary's lapping tongue. Muffled moans and the wet slurping sounds grew louder as the ladies feasted each other's pussies. Mary moaned out very loud and thrust her hips upwards, Anastasia sucked Mary's clit between her lips and flicked her tongue across it, side to side and up and down, and in tight, quick circles.

Anastasia twisted her wrists, attempting to break free of the rope that held them in place to be able to use her hands to spread Mary's pussy and tongue fuck her to an orgasm. Not being able to maneuver any part of their bodies other than their mouths, or use their hands, quickly heightened Mary's and Anastasia's arousal. The more they struggled against my rope, the hotter they grew to explore each other's bodies. Both women were panting. Mary lifted her hips off the mattress and pushed her head hard into the mattress. Anastasia felt a tremor building in intensity in Mary's legs. She pressed her mouth hard against Mary's dripping slit, pressed her tongue flat on Mary's clit and allowed Mary to fuck her mouth with a choppy and urgent rhythm. Mary's breath caught and her hips quivered in mid-air, her leg muscles tightened and strained against the tight confines of my rope. Her entire body quivered and quaked uncontrollably as the air hissed out of her lungs. She thrust her pussy against Anastasia's tongue and came very hard.

Anastasia was taken over the edge when Mary's pussy exploded in her mouth. Her belly fluttered as she felt her own orgasm being triggered. Anastasia continued lapping at Mary's dripping pussy as she pushed her hips into Mary's face and fucked Mary's mouth and chin with quick, stabbing thrusts. Anastasia's head flew back, her eyes shut tight and her mouth, slathered in Mary's juices and cum, wide open. She wailed and moaned as her body quivered as an intense orgasm was unleashed and crashed like a tidal wave around the clenching walls of her pussy.

A few moments passed and the two bound and naked bodies were still and calm and breathing easy and relaxed. I untied Anastasia's wrists, and then the two ropes that held the two naked beauties bound tight hips to shoulders. Anastasia rolled on to her back and rubbed her wrists. The skin around her wrists was red and had deep indentations from the futile struggle of trying to free her hands from my rope.

Anastasia rolled onto her side and watched as I freed Mary's legs from my ropes. When Mary was free, Anastasia tucked her legs under her body to switch the direction her body was in, and stretched out next to Mary, facing her. They held each other's gaze for a moment and kissed passionately. Feeding each other's pussy juice and cum to one another.

Anastasia giggled and whispered in Mary's ear, "That was fantastic, mind blowing, intense and super-hot."

Mary placed gently kisses on one of Anastasia's nipple and replied, "We're just getting started, beautiful girl."

I gathered my ropes, wound them in neat hanks and placed them in a carrying sack. As I was putting on my jacket, Mary slid off the bed, made her way to me on wobbly legs and hugged me tight, "Thank you, Gil. You're a sweet man, despite your big bad wolf act."

I smiled and kissed her. The taste of sweet perfume, lipstick and Anastasia's pussy lingered in my mouth. "Act?" I pretended to be surprised at Mary's comment. "It's not an act, it's all part of my irresistible charm." I winked at her.

Anastasia crawled off the bed and made her way to us; she wrapped her arms around my neck and surprised me with a long kiss. I tasted Mary's familiar flavor in my mouth.

Anastasia smile and said, "I want to say thank you, too. That was incredibly amazing and intense. I look forward to the three of us getting together. I hope to meet the big bad wolf that Mary hinted at. It was very sweet of you to do this for us."

I grinned at the two beautiful, naked ladies and replied, "It was my pleasure to accommodate you two very lovely, and extremely naughty ladies. Enjoy the rest of your evening. I am off to the library to find a good book to read." I grinned and smiled at the two of them.

Mary positioned herself behind Anastasia, reached around her with both hands and gave Anastasia's breasts a squeeze. "We will enjoy, Gil. We owe you one."

I laughed and raised my hand with the index and middle finger extended. "Two, you two owe me two."

I locked the door behind me as I exited Mary's condo. I couldn't help but grin to myself as I imagined having Anastasia and Mary in my rope and all the dirty things I would do to them.

~FIN~

Published 
Written by Gil_Renard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments