Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Airport Pick Up

"It was a long, hard, wet ride home from the airport"

9
5 Comments 5
3.7k Views 3.7k
943 words 943 words

I see you come out of the gate through the glass window. Your long dark hair reflects the interior lighting of the airport. Your skin is smooth, and your smile when you catch my eye makes me lose my breath. I can't wait to kiss you. I motion you toward the exit from the gate area and run to meet you there. As you come out of the door through security, I lift you up, kiss you deeply, and hold you tightly in my arms. Your body melts into mine, and I feel myself stiffen against your body. 

We quickly pick up your luggage and head to the car, kissing and holding hands the entire time. You tell me some details about your trip as we walk blissfully toward the car. I let you walk ahead of me for a bit so I can emblaze the curves of your body into my mind forever. Your tanned shoulders come out of the ankle-length, sleeveless dress you wear, which hugs your waist and then flares a bit around your perfectly round Latina ass. For weeks, I have longed to squeeze that ass, to spank it, to kiss it, to thrust myself into it. It has been too long. I need you on a primal level. 

I open your door and wait for you to get in. Before you do, you kiss me hard and wet, pressing your body to mine, and letting your hand drift down to my crotch. You pull away and sit down in your seat. I close your door, lingering to watch you, and then go around to put your bags in the trunk. When I get back around to my seat, I notice something there... 

"Oh my," you giggle with faux surprise. "How did those get there?" 

I reach down and pick up your panties from my seat. I lift them to my face and breathe in your scent deeply. I look down at you and notice that you've hiked your dress up around your waist, revealing your smooth, shaved pussy. 

"I really want to fuck you when we get home," you say. "But mama needs to play first!" 

I sit down in the car, lean over and kiss you again, placing my hand high up between your thighs, grazing your pussy lips.

"Whatever you say, mama." 

I pull out of our spot and drive toward the payment kiosk so we can get on the road. When I stop to pay the old man at the teller, you pull down the top of your dress a bit to reveal the tops of your breasts. 

"You two have a nice night," the old man says with a smile. "Be careful out there!" 

We laugh and drive off into the night. As soon as we're on the highway, you lean over and start kissing my neck. I place my hand back between your thighs and start playing with your wet pussy. I lightly tickle your clit, causing you to moan in my ear. I slide one finger between your pussy lips, instantly soaking that finger. You lean back your seat and place your feet on the dashboard, your pussy elevated so I can continue to play. I place my finger on your lips, and you take two of them in your mouth, down your throat, getting them nice and wet. I pull them back and slide them into your pussy, fucking you with my hand while keeping my eyes on the road. My thumb caresses your clit, while my pinky tickles your asshole. You buck with pleasure and excitement. 

AnaHamsa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnaHamsa

After several minutes, you climax in a series of convulsions and screams. I put my wet fingers into my mouth and indulge in the deliciousness of your juices. 

Once you've calmed down a bit, you lean onto my shoulder again and place your hand in my lap, noticing that my pants are severely strained from my hardness. 

"Well, we'll have to take care of that now, won't we?" 

"If you insist," I acquiesce jokingly. 

You unzip my fly and release my engorged penis. You take me into your mouth slowly at first, squeezing your lips around me and working your tongue along the shaft. You take all of me in, down to my balls, so that the tip of my cock is tickling the back of your throat. It feels amazing. You pull back a bit and grab the base of my cock while you bob up and down on the rest of me. You stop to lick my shaven balls for a bit, still holding my cock firmly in your hand. I have waited for this. I am ready to explode. 

"I'm going to come..." 

"Good," you say as you slide your mouth all the way back down my shaft. I can't hold it anymore. I release my seed into your mouth. I feel you gag slightly as the first load hits your tonsils. Then you go back down for more, sucking my semen out of my rock hard cock. You look up at me with a smile, then sit up closer to me, open your mouth, full of come, and then take a big gulp, swallowing it all. 

You come back up to me and kiss me, open-mouthed, so I can still taste my salty sweetness on your tongue. You are delicious, and I can't wait to drink from your hot, wet pussy as soon as we get home. 

You are still holding my cock as you lean down, give it a light kiss, and say, "You better rest up, buddy. Round Two starts as soon as we pull into the garage!" 

 

 

Published 
Written by hardfaithful
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments