Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Trip Away (Part One)

13
7 Comments 7
8.6k Views 8.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words
We're driving together on a road trip to explore where you're from. You're casually driving the car listening to me talk your ear off due to the boredom I'm experiencing. Restlessly moving about in the passenger seat of the car I decide to have some fun. I jump over the seats, getting into the back seat where I begin touching my body, careless of other cars or people surrounding us, I begin to undress.

Wondering what I am up to you quickly glance into the rear view mirror, when my naked body sprawled across your backseat catches your eye. My hands roaming over my body, pulling at my nipples and moving my hands towards my moistening pussy.

Doing your best to ignore my efforts you keep glancing up at the mirror, but this time I'm looking at you.

Our eyes lock for a moment before I take my index finger from my pussy and bring it to my mouth, taking it in and tasting my juices. The site of my naked body being caressed by myself, the fact that I tasted my own juices causes your cock to stir beneath your trousers, but you decide you're going to punish me for being such a nuisance.

Turning the music up louder to drown out the sounds of my moans you smile slyly. I continue rubbing my body all over, no music is going to stop me from pleasuring myself.

Reaching into my over night bag I pull out a small vibrator. The movement in the back causes you to look into the mirror and it catches your eye. Filling with annoyance you begin plotting your revenge.

My pussy is now slick covered in my sweet juices; I trace the vibrator over my slit drawing little circles over my clit. I begin fucking my pussy with the small vibrator and forcefully rubbing my clit. My moans become more pronounced and louder as I edge closer to my finish.

Writhing in the back seat of your car, my orgasm waves over me with such a high intensity, heavy breathing, and moans filling the car.

Completely spent after my orgasm I find myself drifting to sleep before I let the tiredness take over me and I fall asleep. 

I am awakened by the closing of a door - although it is not a car door. It is the cabin door of the room we are staying at. I am a little disoriented; I try to make sudden movements to sit up but I find I am completely restrained, my ankles tied to the end of the bed and my wrists tied to the bed head. I see a figure appear in the door way and recognised your tall muscular frame standing there leaning on the door frame with your arms crossed and a pleased look on your face.

Walking towards me with a completely different demeanour about you, you are annoyed and I can feel it.

You stop at the side of the bed and sit on the bed on your knees, you straddle yourself over me your body enveloping mine. You kick your shoes off and intertwine your hands with mine, bringing your face level to me.

Huskily growling at me, "Did you enjoy yourself in the car today babe? Putting on a little show for me and anyone who passed by?"

Grinning slightly, I bite my bottom lip and look up at you innocently. "I'm sorry baby, I was just so bored in the car."

You smile lovingly at me and chuckle. "I know babe, but I still think you deserve a punishment." 

You untie my ankles and wrists but before I move you stop me. You grab my wrists and tie them behind my back with one of your ties. You kick off your shoes and take your shirt off leaving you in nothing but your pants. Standing there before me, you see me admiring your gorgeous body. You see my lustful stare and pull my body towards you by my waist.

I straddle your lap as you hold my face between your hands and we kiss, a deep, passionate kiss full of want.

Feeling immobile and unable to touch you, I begin to feel rather frustrated.

LilyFaithh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LilyFaithh

You laugh at me and pull me in for another kiss.

You move back slightly on the bed and tell me to stand up, you tell me to sit over your lap with my bum in the air ready to receive my punishment.

"Count them out aloud so I can hear you my love," you say gently as you prepare to administer the spanking.

Slap - "One!" I hiss, not ready for the sudden stinging pain being felt on the right side of my ass. Slap, slap - "Two, th-three!" I say through gritted teeth.

You begin softly touching my back and playing with my hair, moving your hands to my backside and giving them a slight massage where the red marks are forming

You firmly warn me there is still three more to come. 

Slap - "SIXXX!" I shout rather loudly, the assault of my ass is now finished and I'm quite relieved.

Although, surprised at the feeling of how wet I am between my legs.

You stand me up and turn my body around so I am facing away from you. Not untying my wrists but simply rubbing some lotion into my cheeks, red hand marks forming on them.

The cool feeling of moisturiser giving me some relief. You bring me to the bathroom where there is a nice hot bath ready for us both to get into.

Releasing my wrists I get into the spa bath first and you sitting between my legs I begin washing your back.

Loving the intimacy and closeness of how we are after I received my punishment reassuring me you're not actually mad. You spin yourself around so our bodies are tangled together and I lean into your chest. You lightly trace your fingers over my back knowing how much I enjoy that. 

After our bath we dry off and make our way to the bed again, fully aware I am not allowed to wear clothes to bed when we are sharing the bed.

I begin pulling down the covers when you come up behind me, pressing your erect cock into my back.

You bring your hands over me and cup my boobs, playing with my nipples in the process.

I reach back around and grasp your cock in my hand, exerting some force I begin pumping your shaft.

I spin around and drop to my knees, using both hands pulling you slowly, staring at your beautiful cock and squeezing it slightly.

Pulling all the way up over the rim and when my hands are on their way down I lick that sensitive spot right on the underside near the tip.

Your groans filling the room, I now have a hold on your balls slowly sort of scratching them, as I take you into my mouth with my tongue circling your cock.

As I pull away I feel hands on my head, your hips buck and you shove my head down hard impaling my hot wet little mouth with your hard cock making me moan with delight.

Never letting up on your grip, your fingers and hands entangled with my long brunette hair as you use my mouth as your own little fuck hole.

I caress and massage your balls as you thrust your cock into my mouth. Every stroke so deep I can feel you hitting the back of my throat, pushing down harder so my nose is touching your belly deep throating your delicious cock.

The room is filled with the sound of raw sex, heavy breathing and moans of pure pleasure.

Feeling your hands tighten on my head your thrusting becomes more violent and harder. Pushing my mouth down on your big hard cock as deep as it will go sending a huge blast of cum down my throat, and filling my mouth.

"Fuckkk Babbyyy!" You shout. Spasm after spasm, your cock oozing cum; I lick up every single drop. As your orgasm subsides I relish in knowing that I made you cum very hard, and knowing I made up for being naughty in the car before...

To be continued... 

Published 
Written by babygirl_exoh
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments