Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Shrink Hears My Sordid Story

"Husband starts wife on the road to sexual adventure, but not without consequences."

21
7 Comments 7
8.3k Views 8.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words
"What seems to be troubling you, Mr. Patten?" she asked.

She sat across from me in a short dress. One leg draped over the other. She was attractive- maybe 40 - with a good figure, Her name was Dr. Samantha Johns.

"Please call me 'Bill', Dr. Johns. I am reluctant to tell you the reason I'm here, but I made the appointment so here goes. For some years now, I have been unable to have, or want to have sex, unless it is taboo, kinky or against most social norms. It is bothering me. I keep thinking that I must be abnormal or mentally sick."

"Tell me what's causing you to feel that way," said Dr. Johns.

I paused for a minute. "I don't know where to begin?"

"Begin where ever you feel the most comfortable," she replied.

"Well I should probably begin when it first started... I am 49, a lawyer and in good physical shape. I've been told I am tall, dark and handsome, but I don't believe every thing I hear. I am married and have a daughter and step-daughter. My wife and I met after she got divorced 20 years ago. Jan is 39, but she looks much younger. She is tall and very sophisticated looking- very upper class. I love to take her to social events. I get invited to most fund raisers, charitable events and parties in this city, and she is a stunning companion. When she talks to people you would think she is carrying on an important world diplomatic discussion. Men fall over themselves to talk to her - class, brains and beauty all in one."

"Is your wife part of your sexual issues?" asked Dr. Johns.

"Very much so. I am getting to that. Shortly after we were married. I began to have fantasies about Jan having sex with other men. The thoughts really turned me on. After awhile I told her about my fantasies. She was amused actually and begin asking me to describe these fantasies while in bed. She would get as excited as I did. Our love-making became fantastic. After a few months, she asked me what I would think if she actually fucked another man."

"Dr. Johns, I am sorry to use the word 'fuck' in your office, but that is the way Jan talks. Even though she looks innocent, she knows every three and four letter word I have ever heard. If she knows a person, she loves to shock them with her language. Sometimes she will even shock strangers. Once, we were walking down the street and passed by a younger man. She looked at him and asked: 'Wanna fuck?' She has this way of emphasizing the word 'fuck' and make it sound depraved."

Dr. Johns smiled at me. "Bill, you need not be concerned about using such words. I need to hear the unvarnished story. Don't sugar coat things by using 'making love' instead of 'fucking'. Tell me the story, no matter how explicit it is. I am a professional and have heard everything. Go ahead with your story, don't hold back."

"Okay. After she asked me about what I thought about her fucking another man, I told her that it turned me on, but I was not sure about it. We discussed it off and on but nothing happened. After about another month, Jan started telling me fantasy stories about giving strangers blow jobs. Each story was in a different place with a different plot. But the story would always end with her going down on a strange cock, sucking it into her throat and playing with his balls. She would describe the dick in detail and tell me how it felt to use her throat muscles to milk the cock. She would always be very excited at the end of the story when the stranger would unload globs of cum all over her face and tits. These stories turned me on so much I would quickly fill her cunt with my spunk. She would then reach down and take a handful of my cum and stick it in her mouth and rub it on her tits. 'Look at all the cum the stranger left on me. Come here and clean me up." Within a few months after that she became more demanding and would order me to lick her clean, her breast, her mouth and anywhere else the cum splattered. For some reason, it was an additional turn-on for her to order me around."

"Did she ever turn her fantasies into reality?" Dr. Johns asked.

"Yes she did," I told her. "The first time was at a charitable fund raising event held in the reception room at the art museum. It was a formal affair held at night when the museum was closed. Jan had on a very sexy, low-cut evening dress. She looked sophisticated, intelligent and a knock-out all at the same time. I saw her talking to a man dressed smartly in a colorful tux. Suddenly, she and the man disappeared. I walked around, but could not find her. The museum is quite large and she could have been in any of the many exhibit halls. In about 20 minutes or so, she appeared in the crowd and was talking to a different man. I went over to her and pulled her aside asking what she had been doing."

"'I was doing something you have always wanted me to do," she whispered, "I gave a blow-job to a stranger. I had my mouth around his big dick, Bill, and sucked out all his cum.

kimberly_johnsonTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kimberly_johnsonTS

Isn't that exciting? His name is Phil and we were talking about politics. I think you saw me talking to him. I suddenly felt this sexual urge and I said to him: 'I want to suck your cock.' He looked startled. Then a slow smile came over his face. I told him to follow me and we went into one of the exhibit halls. In a dark corner, I knelt down in front of him and pulled out his dick. His cock was big and hard, and I wondered if I could swallow it.'"

"Dr. Johns, I was completely turned on by her telling me what happened with Phil," said Bill. "In my mind I could see her reaching into his pants, pulling out a big cock and sucking it into her mouth. I felt like I was going to cum in my tux. Jan was smiling as she told the story, looking directly into my eyes to see every reaction to every part of her story. I could feel my eyes blink with each shocking revelation."

"I loved the feel of his cock," Jan said. "Soft and hard at the same time. It had a nice curve to it, a mushroom top and it had a masculine musky smell. After I pulled out his big tool, I was surprised I could swallow it all the way to his balls. I squeezed his dick by flexing my throat muscles. I could imagine my throat was like a hand jacking him off. I wanted his cum, Bill. I wanted every drop of it. I craved it. Phil then exploded in my mouth. Spurt after spurt of his hot cum hit the back of my throat. I could not swallow it all."

"'Look at my lips Bill,' Jan continued. 'Some of his cum is crusted in the corners of my mouth. What do you think of your wife giving a blow job to a stranger like a common whore? You love it Bill, don't you? You want me to be a cock-sucking whore! Since that is what you want, that is what you'll get, but we will play by my rules. My first rule is that you have to follow me into the exhibit halls.' She walked off, and I was frozen in my tracks. In a loud whisper she ordered me 'COME ON,.... NOW!'"

"I followed her into the museum exhibit halls. We walked around a corner out of sight. She backed up against a wall and pulled down her low cut evening dress revealing her tits and no bra. His cum was all over them. 'Lick them clean!' she demanded in a almost-too-loud voice. I sucked and licked the crusted cum off her breasts and then some off her face. She then grabbed my head and French kissed me. 'Do you taste him in my mouth? I left a whole mess of his cum in there so you could taste him. He tastes good, doesn't he? Much better than you. He had a much bigger dick too.'"

"I was both excited and humiliated, Dr. Johns," Bill related. "I kept licking wherever she pointed. She was becoming very demanding and physical with me. Pulling and pushing me up and down, all around her body. He must have cum every where on her body. 'On your knees!' she demanded. 'Lick my pussy.' She spread her legs apart and pulled up her dress. Her panties were gone. In their place, I saw a glistening pussy, sopping wet. I had never seen her this turned on. She had never been this wet before. I put my nose in the deepest part of her pussy and sucked and licked. My face became slick with her juices. I kept licking as she demanded 'Do it. Do it. Don't stop. Eat my sloppy cunt.' Suddenly she clamped her legs together and grabbed the back of my head pulled me hard into her hot steaming pussy and held it there. I could not breath. Her climax continued on and on and on. Her body was racked with convulsions. Finally, I got a breath of air. As she settled down, her own cum began dripping down her legs."

I looked across at Dr. Johns. She seemed aroused by my story. Her face was flushed. Her crossed leg bounced up and down on the other. Her short skirt was riding up her legs. After a long pause, and a deep breath, she started talking. "That is quite an exciting story Bill. You did not sugar-coat anything. I am sure the sex talk was exactly as you described. Very explicit. But I need you to tell me how you felt when you got home and what you and your wife discussed about the encounter?"

"Right after we got home, she treated me like a slave. But, I could not disobey her. I asked her if I could fuck her. She refused. 'You can only jack-off on my tits.' I was still so excited that it did not take me long. A few wanks and I came all over her face and tits. She then told me to clean her up and I licked up all the cum. Surprising though the next morning was normal. It was like nothing had happened. Jan gave me a peck on the cheek as she left for work. 'Good bye, honey,' she said."

"Bill, we are almost out of time," said Dr. Johns. "Was this story the only thing that is going on in your life that you consider to be 'taboo and kinky'? What you described is not all that unusual in my opinion. Is there anything else you need to tell me?"

"Oh, there is a lot more Dr. Johns."

"I'll be here same time next week Bill. I am looking forward to hearing more of your story."

copyright 2013

Published 
Written by Oralismoral
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments