Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Request

"I am naked on my knees, so don’t say a word; your only job is to stand there and cum as hard as you fucking can in my mouth."

38
14 Comments 14
9.6k Views 9.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words

OMG, I have been ungodly horny for over a week now. I am desperate to have a cock in my mouth, so I am sending you a text. A text that is quite simple and direct.

"Sir, may I suck your cock?"

It was a rhetorical question, and I knew that you would accept my plea. It is a short drive from where you work to my place, and I need to be ready to receive you and your magnificent cock. I quickly shed my clothes and retrieve my favorite small pillow on which I will kneel. I refresh my apple red lip gloss and make sure my lips are perfect for your swollen cock that will soon grace my wet mouth. I quickly fluff my breasts, ensuring that my nipples are stiff. I sink to my knees, spread my legs, and the dark patch of my pubic hair sits on my mound like a crown for my feverish pussy. I'm kneeling, nude, my head bowed, and I am waiting for you.

 I hear your footfalls on the wooden porch, the door swings open, and you stride in. I can tell you are in a domineering mode, and you are exuding power with every step. You're wearing nothing but your dark jeans and work boots; sweat glistens from your body, your tee shirts dangling from your back pocket. I always like those jeans on you; they are the ones I always now associate with you being in charge. Taking your time, you start to undo the wide leather belt, the belt one that has bitten my firm ass cheeks so many times in the past. Your thick fingers undo the brass closure, and you ease the zipper down. You begin to slide them off, teasing me as you slowly reveal your straining, unyielding cock.  My mouth is open: I'm panting a little in anticipation and desire, and I begin to fidget as I feel my pussy get wetter. I shiver as your jeans drop to the floor with a muffled thump. I'm leaning towards you, with perky breasts on full display, my nipples firm, and begging you to touch them.

Worship it.' You tell me.

I need no further urging; I'm already eagerly reaching for you, my eyes greedy and full of lust. Gently taking hold of you in both hands, I kiss the sensitive head of your cock and feel you tremble a little as I start to stimulate you. I start with long, slow licks from the base of your shaft to the tip using wide, flat strokes, feeling you becoming harder as you watch my head bobbing beneath you. I interchange my licks, tracing patterns along your thick shaft and around your swollen balls, heavy with your cum. I press hard as I slide my tongue up a bulging vein and smile to myself as you flinch in pleasure above me. Changing tactics, I tease and tickle the tip of your cock. Now tracing circles, flickering quickly around your tight foreskin, never keeping the same motion for too long. My tongue laps the generous portion of precum that oozes from the slit of your cock. I swallow the delicate treat then kiss your swollen cock. I hear you starting to gasp a little as the sensations fill your every thought: wanting it to go on forever, but your desire to climax so fucking badly is strong.

I flick my tongue over the tip again and am, looking up at you with doe-eyed innocence. I slowly, deliberately, and playfully slide the entire length of your throbbing cock inside my wet mouth. My warm hands are on your hips, which stabilizes me. I am managing to downplay my slight twitches as I push past my gag reflex and take your throbbing cock into my hot, tight throat. Grasping your cock firmly with one hand at the base, I then sheath my teeth behind my lips as I start to move. Changing pace and pressure as I respond to what makes you moan and buck your hips into me, driving your rigid tool deep. I reach between my legs to feel the silky nectar oozing from my pussy. I replace my hand on your hips, leaving a palm print of my fresh pussy juice.

EmilieCross
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilieCross

I savor the taste and the smell of you, your sweat, the faint taste of saltiness of your arousal that washes over my taste buds. I hum quietly in appreciation, sending exquisite vibrations down your cock to your balls. You're hard, oh so hard, but velvety soft at the same time as my tongue twirls and dances, playing with your most sensitive areas. My red lips squeeze and pulse around your impressive thick length. You're gasping and breathing heavily, and it drives me on, wanting to take more of your dick, to pleasure you, to serve you and, suck the cum from your body.

It is a heady mix of saliva and pre-cum pooling at my lips. The warm concoction dribbles out of my mouth, down my chin, and eventually lands on my tits. My drool lubricates your steel-hard cock as I take you deep down into my throat repeatedly. Each time your cock is slipping down a bit deeper, it is easier to take you deeper into my throat. I can feel your fingers stroking my hair now, applying gentle pressure each time I lean forward to bring you against my lips that are now bumping against my fist. My fist that twists and clenches your rigid shaft. I begin to increase my speed properly now, knowing you're getting close. You wrench my hand off your cock in a sudden burst of dominance, forcing my head into your pelvis and thrusting your hips hard and fast. I'm stunned by the sudden turn of events; your cock is buried in my greedy mouth. I love it, feeling that you possess my throat, my mouth as you grind your prick into my throat. The only noises I can make are muted moans as you fuck my mouth. I am struggling for air. The wet slurping sounds of your cock sliding in and out of my mouth blend with my own raucous groans as I attempt to suppress my reflex to gag on the brutal and relentless intrusion of my mouth. You are emitting out throaty moans as you feel yourself reaching the elusive point of no return.

Now you are slamming your cock into me and holding my face to your crotch. The head of your thumping cock seems to explode, with your cum spurting down my throat, and the backflow squirts out of my gaping lips, dribbling down onto my naked body. Your cock pulses and twitches in my mouth, releasing load after load as I begin to writhe against your firm grip, giving panicked moans and whimpers as I run out of air. You wait until the last possible moment before releasing me. I collapse on my haunches, eyes wide, and my breathing is erratic and heavy. I am spluttering as ropes of cum and spit cover my chin and chest. I swallow all the cum I can.

It takes you a few seconds to recover from your massive orgasm, your cock still twitching a little as the last drops of cum drip onto the floor. You kneel. I am a crumpled mass of feverish flesh heaving in a heap at your feet and pull me close to you. We cuddle together as my breathing slows, and you pick up a hand towel and gently wipe down my face and my aching tits.

I wriggle back into you, exhausted by my efforts to please you, but my eyes are still playful

"Well, that was fun, Sir, wasn't it?"'

You laugh and wrap your arms around me, kissing the top of my head and starting to play with my hair

"You enjoy sucking cock so much; damn, that was a great blow job. You are a prodigious cocksucker!"

I smile to myself as you help me stand, so we get into bed and watch a video, and I start to imagine all the fun things I'll do when I suck my next cock.

 

Published 
Written by Sexybutt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments