Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Promise

"I was about to experience pleasure that I never had before."

10
6 Comments 6
11.0k Views 11.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words
My hands gripped the steering wheel so hard that my knuckles turned white and my anticipation made my skin erupt in goosebumps, my nipples harden, and my pussy dampen. I knew that if I got out of my car, that I would experience the most intense pleasure. That was what you had promised me. You had texted me that you would focus on me, on all the things that I had described to you, on all the things that made my pussy burst with cum, and repeatedly contract from orgasm after orgasm. I took a deep breath, shut off my engine, and stepped a stocking-clad leg out of my car.

My heels clicked up the stairs of your apartment complex. It was like every click of my heel was a kiss you laid on my skin, closer and closer to my most sensitive area. I almost came before even reaching your door. My knuckles hit the cold wood three times. I waited, not very patiently, hearing your footsteps grow closer. The door swung open, and we took each other in.

I wore black stockings that trailed along the olive skin of my legs into the high heels that I knew would make you salivate. The heels highlighted my calves as I leaned against the threshold, and your eyes played slowly along my legs, starting from my ankle, and traveling slowly upwards. Soon you reached the edge of my dress, which was embarrassingly (for some) short. The cobalt blue of the fabric drew your eyes up my body, taking in every curve that the skin tight dress clung to. My lack of a bra was apparent at this point, as my erect nipples practically broke through the material. The halter top highlighted my delicate collar bones, and your dick had grown to an enormous size long before this point. I had dressed with you in mind, and it was about to pay off.

My eye met your eyes; dark smoldering brown meeting an intense emerald green. Your navy blue dress shirt clung to your abdomen, hinting at the muscles hidden underneath that begged to be released. Thick denim jeans did nothing to hide the arousal that was behind your zipper. I knew there was a hard, thirsty cock waiting for me, and my pussy began to soak my black thong.

Hungry, your hands reached for me, grasping my hips and pulling me towards you. With a guttural growl, you attacked my neck, sucking and biting my tender flesh. A moan escaped my lips as you savagely clung to me, grabbing my ass, my back, my breasts, and dragging your fingers across my skin, teasing my pussy lips.

Suddenly, you froze. You drew a deep breath, removing your rough hands from my body. I gasped in their absence, before you grabbed my hand and led me to your bedroom.

"I promised you that tonight was about you. All that matters is your pleasure," you said, easing me onto the bed.

Your hands moved from my hips up my sides, and moving to gently cup my breasts. They fit perfectly in your hand, and you squeezed, your thumb grazing over my nipple. You knew that my nipples were extremely sensitive, and my head rolled back as you circled around them, occasionally pinching and pulling, sending pleasure to my pussy.

Once I started squirming, your hands moved down my body once again, and down my legs. Slowly, you lifted my right leg, removing my shoe, and tossed it behind you. You gripped my left calf with a control and patience that shocked yet frustrated me.

EmmaMackey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaMackey

Tossing my left shoe after my other one, each hand encircled a calf, squeezing and rubbing, and carefully travelled north. Your lips grazed one knee, then the other before your fingertips reached the edge of my dress. You paused for a moment with your lips just above my knee, regaining your composure so that you wouldn't yank off my clothes and fuck me hard and fast, right then and there. I'm sure you could smell my arousal, even though you were more than two feet away. My panties were soaked, and my pussy throbbed with anticipation and need.

I caught your eye as you grabbed the edge of my dress, and uttered, "Please."

Your green eyes darkened, and you looked at me in a way that should have frightened me; in a way that a predator looks at their prey, right as they are about to pounce. It was an animal need that I saw, a carnal urge. You gripped the edge of my dress and dragged it up around my hips, practically growling as you did so. You pushed me back onto your bed, and buried your face into my pussy. Frustrated that my thong hindered your mouth's contact with my pussy, you yanked the fabric out of the way, ripping it as you did so. Your tongue finally made contact, and I screamed, almost cumming right there.

You lapped viciously along my drenched pussy, sucking every inch. your tongue dragged up and down my slit, making my pussy even wetter. The tip of your tongue hit my clit, and I jumped, alerting you to my obvious pleasure center. You smiled against my pussy, and retracted your tongue into your mouth, making me wait. I groaned as you laughed at my frustration, begging you to resume your aggressive ravishing.

Slowly once again, you extended your tongue and went straight to my clit, flicking it. I twitched at the amazing sensation shooting through my body. Your hands reached up to grab my breasts and pinch my nipples, and I came closer and closer to the amazing release. You expertly licked my clit, alternating between up and down motions and circles, knowing exactly what I wanted and needed. Sucking my clit into your mouth, you fluttered your tongue under the hood, and I could feel the heat building in my pussy, and climbing into my stomach. You pinched my nipples harder as you plunged your tongue into my pussy, and the heat went even farther. It traveled to my fingertips and my toes as my whole body vibrated with pleasure. I teetered on the edge of orgasm as I focused on every movement of your tongue against my hard clit. Pushing against my pussy, you licked up and down my clit, and, without warning, shoved three fingers deep into me, hitting my G spot and sending me over the edge. I screamed, writhing, grabbing fistfuls of your hair and your sheets as my orgasm sent shock waves through my body. You refused to stop licking me, even when it started to hurt, as I violently twitched and pushed your head away. You finally stopped and looked up at me, your mouth and chin covered in the juices that had erupted from my pussy.

You pulled yourself up, kissing along my inner thighs and my belly, sucking and flicking my nipples, and kissing my neck. When reaching my ear lobe, after a nibble or two, you whispered, "Now you're going to have your first orgasm with a cock."

To be continued...

Published 
Written by LenaRose
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments