Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A night to remember

"A sensual fantasy that came true."

4
1 Comment 1
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Lucy was a gay cross dresser who had a boy friend called Jason. They had met at a weekend retreat for cross dressers and admirers. Almost by accident they started talking at the bar and seemed to get on with each other quite quickly. After chatting for a while and having dinner together they ending up being on the dance floor where they talked about what they really wanted out of this weekend and found that they had a lot in common. To cut a long story short, they had a wonderful time, spending the whole time together and having incredible sex.

After the weekend they met at his place on the Tuesday and both were nervous. It turned out to be better than it had been at the hotel. Jason had never had a cross dresser before, in fact, he had never had sex with a guy before he met Lucy. It had been so good for both of them that they started seeing each other on a regular basis. The sex was just awesome.

One night, after a particularly long session, they started talking about Lucy's insatiable appetite for wanting more and more. She loved sucking him and always did it several times. It became a little game they played.

"Go on, let me suck you again. Go on. Please!" She would say, time and time again.

"You know Lucy, I think one guy is not enough for you. I should invite a few friends around one night and then you can have a few cocks to suck."

"You jest," she said, hoping that he was serious. Lucy was very happy with Jason but she really liked the idea of having a night of fun. She had always fantasised about sucking more than one guy on the same night but realised that she didn't want to appear too keen. Secretly she wanted that so much and hoped that it could happen.

"Would you like that. My friends think your wonderful and are quite jealous of me. If you like, I could have a meal on Saturday night and have some of the guys around. After we eat and are chatting, I could suggest that you take them into the lounge, one by one. I bet you'd love that, wouldn't you?"

"Well, I would enjoy that, babe. It would just be some fun. I would have to have you afterwards though."

"That goes without saying. So, shall I arrange it?"

"Oh, yes please babe. It would be great."

So without more ado, Jason mentioned it to some of his friends and they jumped at the chance. Initially he thought that if he got one or two of them around, and that would be enough. But, they talked to each other and before he knew it they had agreed that five of them were going to come. When he told Lucy that she would have to suck five of them he thought that she might say no that's too many. How about two or three? That was not the case, she seemed very into it. In fact, she told him that that was just what she wanted. Jason outwardly said that it was fine, but inside though, he felt a little shocked. But, if that was what she wanted, then that was what she would have.

The weekend arrived and they didn't speak much about it. He was the one who had suggested it but was a little surprised that she wanted to have so many guys in one night. It did turn him on, but at the same time he felt slightly jealous that his girl seemed quite happy to give five of his friends a blow job one after another. She appeared to want it so much he felt he could not stop it now.

Lucy bought a new basque, stockings, panties and dress. She spent ages getting ready and when she came down stairs looked stunning. She had a black mini dress on that just about covered the top of her lace stocking and patent leather stiletto shoes. She had the lovely odor of Channel No 5 perfume, big bright earrings and a necklace. Jason wanted her for himself that night but knew he would have to wait. Lucy looked like a classy tart, and he knew his friends were going to adore her, as indeed they did.

They arrived and all gasped at how amazing she looked. The meal went well, and Lucy spent the evening flirting like made and eyeing up all of them. Then the moment arrived.

"Well, guys. We've had a great meal and we all know what you're here for. So, who's first?" Lucy said in the most sensual voice she could muster, looking around.

"I would like to be the first," said John, and stood up putting his hand out towards Lucy. She didn't hesitate and got up and reached for his hand. They left the room and headed straight for the lounge, with all of the other guys looking longingly at her bum.

They walked into the room and she closed the door. She went up to him, put her lips on his, opening her mouth and sliding her tongue inside. She pushed herself up against him and could feel his hard on trying to burst out of his jeans.

Sofia_Reginald
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sofia_Reginald

She wanted it so much but then suddenly thought about what she had agreed to do. Five guys, one after another, my god, but she was committed so she had to go through with it.

"I really love kneeling down in front of a guy who is on the sofa, naked with his legs wide apart. Is that okay?" Lucy asked, giving him another sexy kiss.

This was not going to be a problem for John, or any of them and she quickly put her hand down and started to open his trousers. John literally ripped his clothes off and sat down on the sofa as she had requested.

Lucy knelt down and slid her hands up his inner thigh and stroked his large hard cock. She looked at him and winked as she kissed his helmet. Running her tongue around his tip she opened her mouth and took him inside. Wow, she thought, this is going to be great. She realised that she was going to love every second of this and lost herself in the role. As she moved her head up and down, licking him and stroking his shaft with her hands she groaned.

"My God, what a gorgeous cock you've got John. This is amazing. I love sucking cock so much, wow. Mmmm."

Lucy was in her element. A new cock to suck on was just incredible and she knew that she would have to do this five times. this was truly a dream come true.

"I do adore it when the cock I'm sucking shoots into my mouth. I can't wait to swallow your juice babe. I love the taste so much. Don't take too long, I've got five of you to get through. Come on give it to me honey."

John didn't really need encouragement, he was so turned on and wanted to fill her mouth with his cum. She was such a horny babe. He knew it wouldn't be long. As she sucked she got more passionate and groaned and got faster. She knew that any second now he was going to give her what she wanted. Then, with a sudden jolt, he shot into her mouth filling it with his hot, warm, salty cum. Lucy took it all and licked it around his helmet and then swallowed it all down.

"Wow, that was awesome. Fuck, yes." She looked at him and smiled. Lucy had done it. She had sucked one of her boyfriends cocks and had loved every second of it.

"You better get dressed quickly, babe. I've got another four of you guys to get through and we mustn't keep them waiting, must we."

He stood up and got his clothes on and left the room. She stood there and thought to herself that this was such a good idea. A minute later, Simon came in rubbing his bulge and kissed her.

"How do you want me darling?"

"Get all your clothes off and sit on the sofa, legs apart. I want cock!"

She knelt down and got to it immediately. She sucked him, stroked him, licked him and groaned. This was the best idea and was sure to be the greatest night of her life. It didn't take him long to cum and Lucy just lapped it up, swallowing every drop and loving the fact that she was drinking yet another mouthful.

Then the next, and the next and the next. She'd done it. Five guys one after another. When the last guy left the room she stayed for a moment on her own and just stood for a while feeling so satisfied and very pleased with herself.

She redid her lipstick, tidied her hair and walked back into the dinning room. As she entered the room they gave her a round of applause. She really did feel wonderful. Lucy used to get Jason to call her a slut, as she loved being referred to as that and this night she knew that she really was a slut.

They all left after a little while and she gave them an opened mouth kiss, playing up in front of her man. Turning to look at Jason she hugged him and said,

"We need to talk honey." They went into the lounge and sat on the sofa.

"Before I start on you my darling, I have got to thank you for letting me do that. It was just the best. I love sucking cock so much and that was awesome. I must do it again. I really am a total slut aren't I? I loved every second babe, every cock was wonderful and I swallowed every drop and just adored it. Now, it's your turn."

She took his trousers off and knelt down and went for it. Jason felt okay about what had happened and enjoyed seeing Lucy so happy. She really was a slut, but she was his slut. He fucked her like mad for hours. Amazingly she wanted him even more than usual and she just couldn't stop sucking him. If he was going to get sex like this every time she had his friends, he was going to make sure that this was a regular occurrence. That suited Lucy just fine.

Published 
Written by LucyLou62
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments