Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A lucky day playing the lottery

"A story about a BBW that I picked up at a convenience store."

16
5 Comments 5
6.7k Views 6.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words

I stopped at the local deli this morning to get an egg sandwich and a coffee. When I walked into the store the first thing that caught my eye was the fiftysh blond BBW going over scratch off tickets in the corner. I quickly checked her out, trying to be discrete,  I could tell that she was curvy and had big tits. I went and placed my order and went to pay at the register. While waiting for my order, the BBW came up to the lottery station (next to the register) and handed over a couple of winning tickets. Getting a better look at her, I would guess that she's about fifty five, cute for an older BBW and then I noticed the wedding band on her left hand.

As I was waiting, she was also waiting for them to take her tickets, I thought that she might be checking me out as well. I'm in my early fifties, tall, chubby and I've been told I'm handsome. So for the next several minutes we were checking each other out, while trying not to let the other catch on. I figured, I would say something. As I got my order and headed for the door, I said to her: "Is it your lucky day?" She responded that she hit one hundred dollars on two scratch-offs! I congratulated her, smiled and asked her: "Do you want to get really lucky?"

She smiled, looked into my eyes and said: "Yeah, I would. Follow me." So I followed her to her car which was parked next to mine. She introduced herself as Janice. She said she noticed me checking her out. I replied, "I like to admire beauty whenever I can." This made her blush a little. She said the she only lived a few blocks and she had better coffee at her house if I wanted to join her.

As I followed her in my car, I called my morning appointment and rescheduled it for the afternoon. She lived in a very nice home, big, what people refer to as a McMansion.  We parked and went inside. Once we were in the family room, she spun around, put her hands around my neck and pulled me into her, kissing me. Her tongue snaked its way into my mouth and I pulled her closer to me. I was enjoying the kissing and how forward she was. I reached down and squeezed her denim covered ass, eliciting a moan from her.

After a couple of minutes she broke off the kiss and asked me, "How lucky can I get?" with this sassy look on her face.

I told her that we'll have to find out, "But, I hope that you like to cum." Again she smiled and said follow me. I couldn't belive that I was about to fuck a total stranger that I just met! I was super turned on.

We went up to the master bedroom of the home and it was obvious that she was married as there were lots of pictures of her with her husband. I didn't mention it, and as she sat on the bed I sat next to her.

I said "Janice, I'm glad that you enjoyed me checking you out in the store. It's tough not to stare when such a nice pair of tits are around." Again, she smiled with her toothy grin and she asked while squeezing her tits together if I liked what I saw. I reached out and grabbed her right tit through her t-shirt feeling it's shape and heft. I am not good at guessing bra sizes, I saw what it was later, she's an H-cup. We started to make out again as I was now playing with her tits. I took her shirt and bra off (that's when I read the size Forty Six H) and saw her magnificent tits sitting above her belly. Her nipples were dark, and her aureola were almost two inches across. I leaned down and sucked a nipple into my mouth and began to gently nibble and suck it. This caused her to moan even more. She laid back as I went from sucking on nipple to the other. My hand was rubbing gently over her belly, each time getting closer and closer to the button on her jeans.

I let my hand rest with the button of her jeans in my fingers as I quickly began flicking my tongue over her nipples which were now hard and erect. "Yes, baby!" she cooed as I unbuttoned her jeans and slowly slid the zipper down. I let my fingers trace along the top of her satin panties as I kept sucking her nipples. My fingers would gently slide under the waistband brushing her pubic hair, which felt like it was trimmed. She pulled my head off her and shoved her tongue into my mouth as her fingers clumsily began undoing my belt. She ran her hand along my thigh and over my erect cock in my slacks. Again she moaned, as she squeezed my cock through my pants.

AbbyTaylorrA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyTaylorrA

She stood up and ripped off her pants and panties and I stripped away my clothes. She then came over to me, looked in my eyes, and said that I was "about to get lucky!" and then she dropped to her knee, opened her mouth and licked the head of my cock which had a bead of pre-cum leaking out of the tip. This made me moan!

As Janice opened her mouth, I ran my fingers through her hair and she began to suck my cock. Wow! This lady gave really great head! She really knew what she was doing and was soon deepthroating my cock and playing with my balls. Several times she bought me right to the brink of cumming, but expertly backed me off each time.

My legs were getting weak from the pleasure she was giving me and I told her "it's my turn!"

Again she gave me that toothy grin and got on the bed, spreading her fat thighs for me. I started kissing at her knee and licked and kissed my way to her pussy. Teasing her with my tongue the whole time. When my tongue touched her clit I thought she was going to cum. She roughly grabbed my hair and pushed my face into her pussy. She smelled and tasted wonderful! Her pussy was hairy, but trimmed neatly. Her pussy lips were getting swollen and she was very wet! While she had that musky pussy smell, the taste was neutral yet intoxicating! I began to lick her deeply, spreading her lips with my fingers. I could see her pinching her nipples with her free hand as she ran her other hand through my hair. I went up and and began to lick and suck on her clit, while doing this, I inserted, one and then a second finger inside her as I my tongue made love to her clit.

"FUCK!!!" She cried out as her orgasm swelled up from deep inside her. He pussy clenched down on my fingers so hard that I thought she broke them. She bucked her hips over and over as she rode out her orgasm, my face drenched with her nectar.

I kept my fingers inside her as I went back to sucking her clit, bringing to a second and then a third orgasm. She went limp after her third orgasm and said: "Time to fuck, baby!"

I climbed on top of her placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy and easily slid into her. Her pussy was VERY wet, it felt hot and velvety! So fucking good. I started to fuck her slowly at first, leaning in and kissing her, our tongues dancing as my cock began thrusting in and out of her. I kept up the pace, but was really turned on. When I was close to cumming, I pulled out and told her I want to fuck her doggy style. She got on to all fours, showing me her big, pale ass.

I teased her pussy with my cockhead before plunging all the way inside her. I grabbed onto her hips and thrust my cock deep inside her. Fucking her harder and faster. She was panting and moaning and really getting into it. A few times I slapped her ass, which made her shriek with joy. After several minutes I told her that I was getting close to cumming. She bolted off of my cock and pushed me onto the bed, getting between my legs as she again expertly sucked my cock into her mouth. I had my fingers in her hair as my hips were meeting her movements as I fucked her mouth. Soon I was writhing and moaning and telling her I was going to cum. She moved her mouth so that just the head of my cock was in her mouth and she swirled her tongue all around the head of my cock. Moments later, with a load moan from me I began unloading a torrent of semen into her mouth. She didn't move and just kept sucking as swallowing. She kept at it until I began to go limp and then she climbed up next to me, kissed me deeply, giving me a small taste of my cum. We laid there for about half an hour then we fucked again.

As I left a couple hours later, she smiled at me and said "Have a great day, good luck!"  We've gotten together many times and have found lots of fun ways to make each other cum.

Published 
Written by oralnjsex
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments